The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+
I'm so excited:

I still didn't watch the original. I remember really liking the first episode of the series, but the next three I didn't find to be nearly as engaging, so I stopped watching, although I still plan to finish the series at some point.

We don't even know where we are yet.
Doesn't matter, dear. Colour belongs everywhere; there is no place that should be left looking all grey and sad and lifeless. A nice pink would cheer it up rather nicely, I believe...

So much dust. Rather like the old warehouse by the docks.
Yes, something needs to be done about the dust. Let's open the windows, that might help a bit. The hinges look a bit rusty, though.

Doesn't matter, dear. Colour belongs everywhere; there is no place that should be left looking all grey and sad and lifeless. A nice pink would cheer it up rather nicely, I believe...
You really need to control this habit of yours, darling! The owners will object, for sure.

Remember when you decided to 'improve' Hierarch Square. . . ? The Merchants' Guild nearly threw me out! Leave well enough alone.

Let's try another spot. . . .

Remember when you decided to 'improve' Hierarch Square. . . ? The Merchants' Guild nearly threw me out! Leave well enough alone.
It's hardly my fault they had no appreciation for beauty and liveliness. My improvements gave the place a completely new, and fresh, look, which would have been certain to bring in more visitors. Those merchants really should reconsider their views on aesthetics!

But, all right. I wouldn't want us to get it trouble on the very first day. Who knows what the owners of this place are like, anyway...

Let's try another spot. . . .
Where to next, then? Hopefully, somewhere less depressing than this place.

My improvements gave the place a completely new, and fresh, look, which would have been certain to bring in more visitors. Those merchants really should reconsider their views on aesthetics!
Don't remind me. Ugh. . . . Pink ponies surrounding the Eternal Pillar, and ribbons everywhere? What were you thinking?!
Who knows what the owners of this place are like, anyway...
Pretty tough, from the looks of things.
Where to next, then? Hopefully, somewhere less depressing than this place.
Follow me.

Pink ponies surrounding the Eternal Pillar, and ribbons everywhere?
Why yes, of course! They did make the place look so much prettier, and a few ponies never hurt anyone.
Pinkie-Pie-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-30814065-500-574.gif

Pretty tough, from the looks of things.
All the more reason to add some colour, then... I wish you would let me, I really do.

But, let us see about that other place.

I understood less than half of this youth's words, and now I feel as if the weight of my years grows heavier still.

Sadly I understood most of it, after struggling with the accent a bit. Thank you, moderation time googling "Wait, is that a slur or n...oh, no they actually like/love (stanning) the person/figure/idea."

Top Bottom