Tagging issue since upgrading to PS5

+
Since upgrading to a PS5, I can only tag 4 enemies at a time. This is across ALL saves, and new ones. On PS4, I was able to tag 10+ if I remember correctly. Now- after 4 are tagged, I can not tag any more.

I’ve tried reloading the game, restarting the game, reinstalling the game- and the problem remains.

Am I stuck with not being able to tag any more than 4 enemies at a time from now on?

Since upgrading to a PS5, I can only tag 4 enemies at a time. This is across ALL saves, and new ones. On PS4, I was able to tag 10+ if I remember correctly. Now- after 4 are tagged, I can not tag any more.

I’ve tried reloading the game, restarting the game, reinstalling the game- and the problem remains.

Am I stuck with not being able to tag any more than 4 enemies at a time from now on?
One thing that I'm sure, on Xbox (XB1x and Series X), it's like that since day one.
You can "tag" 4 dudes at max apparently. It seem that you're unable to tag more, but if you tag them anyway, they're highlighted too even if they don't have the "mark".
Maybe a good thing to report it to the support ("Contact Us" button) ;)

It wasn’t like this on PS4. Is it a next gen bug only? And I did report it to them. However, seeing that people have been reporting this issue since launch, I’m not hopeful it’ll be fixed.

It wasn’t like this on PS4. Is it a next gen bug only?
Since release on XB1x, it was like that too for me (and it's the same since on Series X). In short, it never changed on Xbox :(
(I was quite surprised when I watched stream on PC where players were able to tag a bunch of enemies)

Hm. I wasn't aware of that limitation on consoles. Seems weird. This one might be worth sending in to see if it is some sort of odd bug. I could see this maybe being a problem on last-gens...but I'd bet some farms that XBX and PS5 definitely have the resources to tag more than 4 enemies at a time.

I get this on Series X too, sometimes when I go over a certain number of tags there will be a broken half of the yellow tag icon that sits over enemies heads so I bet it's probably a next-gen update issue.
Hopefully it'll get fixed next patch.

Top Bottom