trevor's last ride: bugged

+
While re-playing Cyberpunk now with the 1.5 update (and up to date until toda - March 1 2022) playing on PC I cannot find nor target the body of Trevor. While I did manage to finish this quest multiple-times pre-1.5. So something has changed. The freezer where Trevor used to be seems to be void of any bodies in this playthrough.

Besides being annoying to not be able to complete a quest not due to my own inability, this also means in 1.5 that I cannot earn the fixer completeness reward, which is a big let-down for me. And another new annoyance is that my character doesn't get a new set of quests from the wastelands fixer as I haven't yet completed this one yet ;(

I tried reloading a save game multiple times, but to no effect so far.

Has anyone else stumbled into this bug and found a workaround? Could it be that I shouldn't kill all the mobs?

Last edited:
Has anyone else stumbled into this bug and found a workaround? Could it be that I shouldn't kill all the mobs?
Didn't play it in 1.5 yet, but "maybe" they added something who "spawn" the corpse.
It was totally optional, but before, you can scan Trevor's car (Johnny talk about a car with a bunch of little holes like Trevor), then you can scan the blood drops on the ground (V say to Johnny that yes, he/she see it). And then you follow the bloods drops who lead to the freezer.

Didn't play it in 1.5 yet, but "maybe" they added something who "spawn" the corpse.
It was totally optional, but before, you can scan Trevor's car (Johnny talk about a car with a bunch of little holes like Trevor), then you can scan the blood drops on the ground (V say to Johnny that yes, he/she see it). And then you follow the bloods drops who lead to the freezer.

I hadn't scanned the actual car yet, so I did that now but nothing changed. Perhaps I should reload an older save game and try again - but then I am not here to beta-test a game and don't want to loose the progress I have made after this.

But you're correct that it could have been changed that one has to first scan the car, then following (in sequence) the blod to the body.

I hadn't scanned the actual car yet, so I did that now but nothing changed. Perhaps I should reload an older save game and try again - but then I am not here to beta-test a game and don't want to loose the progress I have made after this.

But you're correct that it could have been changed that one has to first scan the car, then following (in sequence) the blod to the body.
Yep for sure, it's better to reload a previous save. And if it doesn't work, keep playing on the previous save (don't keep a save where there is a bug).
Post automatically merged:

Update, I completed it and no problem :(
I follow the path (car>blood>freezer) and Trevor was here.
(But an important "thing" I think, I didn't reload a save in the area. Reloading a save can cause "weird" thing to happen with cars/corpses/NPCs).
02-03-2022_15-01-54-ovk4lwf2.jpg

Last edited:
big problem here. updated to 1.5 and keeping on playing my third run. so i came across trevor mission.
after i scan trevor, jhonny dont show up. but if i go outside he come. i grab trevor, but nothing happens. objective is still "find trevor". i cannot take him with me. everything is stuck.
Tried everything, also loading a 3 mission back state. nothing.

big problem here. updated to 1.5 and keeping on playing my third run. so i came across trevor mission.
after i scan trevor, jhonny dont show up. but if i go outside he come. i grab trevor, but nothing happens. objective is still "find trevor". i cannot take him with me. everything is stuck.
Tried everything, also loading a 3 mission back state. nothing.
Have you scan Trevor corpse before grab it ?
Maybe try to "restart" the quest, clear all the enemies (but don't enter where the freezer is), scan Trevor's car, them blood drops and then all the corpse and at last, scan Trevor.

Hi! i tried it plus reload save file before the gig couple times, follow the trail and scan trevor but NOTHING works the conversation just wouldn't show

Hi! i tried it plus reload save file before the gig couple times, follow the trail and scan trevor but NOTHING works the conversation just wouldn't show
If nothing works and I you don't use mods, I suggest to send a ticket to the support for help (Contact Us button).
(And in the meantime, if you keep playin, do it on a save where you didn't even approach of the GIG the area)

Bugged for me too and it's been bugged for a while now. Did other missions, skipped time, went on the roof to save a new save then loaded it, repeat but shut down the game first... I've gone too far ahead to load an old save file and I'm now wrapping up the last bits before going to Embers.

It looks like this bug has been around for a long time. Any word on when/if it will be fixed?

pimac

Forum regular
Bugged for me too and it's been bugged for a while now. Did other missions, skipped time, went on the roof to save a new save then loaded it, repeat but shut down the game first... I've gone too far ahead to load an old save file and I'm now wrapping up the last bits before going to Embers.

It looks like this bug has been around for a long time. Any word on when/if it will be fixed?
Same thing for me, way too far now to load any previous save. This really have to be fixed.

Im just guessing but if hes not in the tub he might be underground or something and it could be hard too get it too work even with a bugfix on that save. If hes non interacteble it could be even harder without respawning the corpse or something. They could probably do that wit ha patch but...

Having the same issue, I reloaded the save several times, one time I did it the same way I did it in other runs, just walk right to him, but I also tried the scanning method and nothing changed.

Top Bottom