Request to let traffic actually react to police cars with sirens [Spoilers]

+
Greetings,

Would like to place a suggestion for all traffic to actually react to police cars with sirens, so that they at all times make way for them to pass.

At the moment, the police car with sirens is being treated as just a normal vehicle by all traffic, while max skills is required to steal one. I think it desirable on that accord as well that you as a player can enjoy certain traffic privileges' when driving one with sirens.

On 2x1, 2x2 and 2x3 lane roads, traffic going in the same direction as you, is already making way so you can pass. Ongoing traffic on 2x1 lane roads however, do NOT make way. Would ask if they can make way as well at least for the police car with sirens so they can pass.

Some motorists going in the same direction as the police car, speed up to well over 120+ mph in the city trying to keep up with the police. Do they want to be pulled over? Would ask to make them slow down instead just so they don't turn up to be a burden at the coming intersection.

One more thing is for the traffic to react accordingly on an intersection when a police car with sirens approaches. Think it would be best to let all traffic behave like they do with the yellow dotted guideline, where they all stop and wait BEFORE the intersection.

Made a vid with the intent to point out the issues between the police car with sirens and traffic. Unfortunately, traffic was just too quiet to point out anything but one at the end. Never-the-less, maybe it can spark a few ideas.

Edit: In the event that you guys already decided against this, and the police car with and without sirens are to remain a normal vehicle without any influence on traffic, will you guys kindly give a signal telling us so? Then everyone who wants this can stop whining.

Thanks a lot. Cheers.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
how do you drive like a madman why not. the car that flies on the pilot car as in the corporation version but on property. taking to the car, for example, and their reactions. on your car. clothes and status you have.

visiting the city in this way, of course, will make it easier for programmers and flying cars only on a remote control car can fly

Upvote 0
I have actually notised that when you get close to NPC cars in any vehicle they do move over to try let you pass. Its most notisable on the one lane wide highways where passing cars would be otherwise impossible.

Upvote 0
I have actually notised that when you get close to NPC cars in any vehicle they do move over to try let you pass. Its most notisable on the one lane wide highways where passing cars would be otherwise impossible.
As I mentioned.

Traffic has always done that, but ongoing traffic doesn't do that. Traffic on intersections don't let you pass either. Since 1.5, some cars take on the same (high) speed as the police car. And that's for the simple fact that the police car is simply being perceived as a normal car. Sirens or not.

Top Bottom