New silent update?

+
I know gigs won't start unless you unlock them, and to unlock them you have to complete some prior gigs first. I already mentioned the quests that I had active at the time (Watson Lockdown, Go to konpeki plaza, Stop all the cyberpsychos), meaning that I had NO MORE GIGS ACTIVE in that moment, which shouldn't happen since I hadn't completed The Mujer de la Mancha and the one were you recover the drugs Regina sends you to recover yet.
I know NCPD should be there, even if you don't select the NCPD icons to show on the map, and what I said is that not only my NCPD icons were selected on my map, but I visited the places where they're supposed to be (Have a good memory for those cause I've played the game multiple times), and they weren't active yet, but in my last playthorugh less than a month ago, they were there before the heist, including Mujer de la Mancha and the Drug mission.
Don't want to be rude to you, but I don't know if I', not explaining myself correctly or you can't understand what I'm trying to say. Either way, since @mallmann1978 already said he noticed some changes as well, I'll just assume these are unlisted changes. Wouldn't be the first time CDPR adds changes and they don't list them.
OK, I'm currently doing Nomad playthrough in 1.52, and like you am clearing Watson before going to the Afterlife to start The Heist. I've done 17/22 of Regina's gigs as-and-when they get offered, and have definitley done the one you mentioned (soldier in ruined building).

But - I've not been to the Afterlife yet, which you have. Like an earlier poster suggested, maybe that's where the bug is (I'm saying 'bug' because am sure it's not intended to stop you doing remaining Watson gigs).

I'd report it to CDPR.

OK, I'm currently doing Nomad playthrough in 1.52, and like you am clearing Watson before going to the Afterlife to start The Heist. I've done 17/22 of Regina's gigs as-and-when they get offered, and have definitley done the one you mentioned (soldier in ruined building).

But - I've not been to the Afterlife yet, which you have. Like an earlier poster suggested, maybe that's where the bug is (I'm saying 'bug' because am sure it's not intended to stop you doing remaining Watson gigs).

I'd report it to CDPR.
Im guessing its a new telephone bug, she wont offer more since she cant text you or something?

Im guessing its a new telephone bug, she wont offer more since she cant text you or something?
Little update: I went to Afterlife but left without getting in Delamain, so I think I'm in same situation regarding progress as @Alekzie (Watson still in lockdown). I had 2 of Regina's gigs still active, completed them as normal, got offered 2 more gigs. Also lots of NCPD Scanner hustles on offer.

So game seems to be progressing normally for me, if @Alekzie is locked-out I think it must be some sort of bug.

EDIT: My streetcred is 28 in case that matters.

Last edited:
I did all of Regina's Gigs (I got the cyberware she gives), Watson's NCPD and some cyberpschycos before the Heist last week (I hit level 18) so it's not the game, it could be a local bug, which is fixed by a repair or a reinstall, making sure you remove all old files including mods.

One more thing, there can be a delay between doing a gig for Regina and getting the next lot. The final ones I think are destroy the drug den and steal the Russian's files.

Top Bottom