GWENT: Rogue Mage is here!

+
I tried the four steps it still not working for me. I will have to wait until they fix it.
That's odd.
Then, since the official support page is already available for GWENT: Rogue Mage (↓), you should send a ticket.

*Please make sure to select your platform correctly. This page for iOS

FYI, the official FAQ just in case:

Last edited:
I have a problem: I can't scroll down in some menus, like:
When I am at an "?"-event, I can't read everything. Any tips?

It's quite impressive that the game which contains more than 10000 files requires only 2.33GB disk space.
That being said, is anyone else on PC bothered by the low texture quality and video compression of cinematics?

RogueMage4K_lowRes.png

Just brilliant! (y)(y)(y)

I was waiting for something like this since Thronebreaker. There are so many things that CDPR did right here. The story, progression, the difficulty system with a set of curses, variety of decks and ideas in some cards, encounters... I like it all

I am really enjoying this game! Cheers, CDPR team :beer:

I tried a run and it was quite fun. The regular fights were super easy at first, I was a bit disappointed. I did the same as you (saving my energy) but... the Frost Dragon (first Boss) totally destroyed me. Next time, I won't be shy with Alzur's spells.
Mate, it seems that you haven't played yet with curses above the Apprentice level. Novice run is easy but then it gets more challenging.

Hello. Question about deluxe edition. If i will buy standard edition on gog and android, and buy deluxe upgrade on android, will it be accessible for gog version (i mean Alzur's skins)?

Hello. Question about deluxe edition. If i will buy standard edition on gog and android, and buy deluxe upgrade on android, will it be accessible for gog version (i mean Alzur's skins)?
As long as both versions are associated with the same GOG account, all purchases will cross over. You can create an account on GOG.com if you don't have one already. When launching Gwent after it has been installed on your android device, you will be able to log-in with the same GOG account that you've been using on PC, and all progress and purchases will be linked to it.
Post automatically merged:

...unless there's a bug.
[ see page 1 ]

I have a problem: I can't scroll down in some menus, like:
When I am at an "?"-event, I can't read everything. Any tips?
  • Do you have any controller or track pad connected to your pc that potentially turns your keyboard and mouse into an Xinput device?
  • Have you tried turning off Fullscreen Optimization, or deactivating overlays?

Last edited:
  • Do you have any controller or track pad connected to your pc that potentially turns your keyboard and mouse into an Xinput device?
  • Have you tried turning off Fullscreen Optimization, or deactivating overlays?

Thanks for answering! I play on an Android phone, no other stuff/track pad etc.

Cards like Snowdrop require you to shuffle cards back into deck even if you didn't draw anything. This completely kills runs since you end up throwing away cards. This is not how it works in Gwent so I think it's a bug?

Not a bug, it's how these cards used to work originally. You have a set number of cards you have to discard/mulligan, doesn't matter if you drew less. It was later changed in Gwent not so long ago.

I got a question.
I purchased the iPhone & iPad app, and logged into my GOG account.
I realized that the PC app requires to purchase again, which is fine for me.
However, I just want to double check does the PC version will it sync the data on my iPhone app before I purchase it?

Play 1 map. Play it 3 times. Add some challenges (fog of war, +5 to enemy score, etc) play 3 more times. Add more, play 3 more times... ARE YOU FKM? All encounters are repeating, All bosses are the same. You dont even have your hero walking through the map. What a generic disaster...
Thronebracker was a thing - this one is a joke.

Dear CDPR, do you have any standards? Yes you do! Look at Witcher 1-3, look at Thronebracker! Why do fall over you standards? If it is not ready - do not release it. If it is weak - take your time and make it better!

Last edited:
Other than common bugs, many of the achievements are unable to trigger, for example, "Reading the arcane" and "What's in the box". "Just one more" turns on and off in in-game achievement sheet. I will be quite disappointed if a new patch is not being worked on.

I am actually really enjoying the game (even made it through Grandmaster), but man, it is really frustrating at how much balancing it needs, though. Some of the units, the decks you play with:

Bulwark is by far the best deck you can play with - Savage Fury and especially Hive Mind seems so much more draw dependent, it's insane. Chaos is the luck of the draw, so whatever (more RNG, yay!).

I hate the fact that you can't switch at least couple of cards in those decks when you begin a new map (Prince Stennis is actually worse than the Bronzes that do the same as him because of the 1 point of handbuff, for an example) - this restriction makes the game way more repetitive than it could be.

I' won't bitch about how insane some of the enemies can be, especially on higher difficulties, because the balancing of the difficulties is the one thing that really drove me insane and is actually the thing that exacerbates the problem with the nemies - the difficulties options are way too restrictive and punishing for what you are up against (aka cheating AI).

A player icon on the map or couple of different maps would be fine to add and I hope those will be added at some point, but this is the least of my issues, like a I stated before. I still like this better than the current Gwent, though, so that's at least something.

Man - there is ability - 1mana cost - take 2 cards and then discard 2 cards - this is the only thing u need. I finished game with this and the other one that kills damaged unit by 3 mana.
The easiest waY to win is gamble Mutagenerator (every turn all units randomly get 1-13 str - you will always have 10 power unit to play). It can be also useful to have mana restoring treasures, like one that lowers the cost of spells by two times.
And a hero-card. Vampire. It is power enough by itself but if you manage to kill 2 elite enemies - he will demolish everything solo

Which Vampire do you mean?
The Unseen Elder.

Yeah, he's pretty broken, but today the Fiery Fiend or whatever boss, in one swoop turn 100+ points advantage I had to -40 with setting all of my cars at 2str with his last play with the Scorch card. I wanted to punch something. Who ever thought that this is a good design for a card (paraphrasing): "Equalize all of your OPs cards str and damage them by 2"?

It's a fun game and worth the investment, but definitely some improvements needed. First off, there should be some option of selecting the starting set of bronze or gold cards in the set decks. Chaos is not a great alternative because you usually end up with a bunch of cards with limited synergy.

The Bulwark deck is the only viable deck in my option, some of the Elite bosses (namely Thrum) are so boost heavy that the Savage Fury deck was rendered completely useless. Savage Fury needs a major overhaul, not even close to enough removal in that deck. Hive Mind deck isn't terrible but still very hard to compete with the elite and final bosses.

The white dragon was really tough. Almost a necessity to have the special card that grants you 3 bronze units in one turn because if both your rows aren't filled up quickly you basically get your entire board wiped in the last 2 moves.

Top Bottom