Immersive Roleplay Interactions!!

+
Hello Modders and Mod lovers like me :cool:

So new rentable apartments we can get!! I love the small interactions the MOST! Whiskey, smoking, playing quitar, Tea and Coffee drinking etc!!

Is there a way to get those interactions outside the apartments? Is any modder looking into it? Like having a smoke before a gig? Sit on chairs without using photomode and custom poses?? Have a drink in a BAR! Dunno what else...Eat a burger and fries!!:ok:

Many people loved these features in Red Dead 2. We definitely need these immersion elements in Night City!
ALSOOO.....
AMM- Appearance Menu Mod is going on good directions given the ability to customize apartments, but interactive decor is still not added to it. Here is Hoping!

Hello Modders and Mod lovers like me :cool:

So new rentable apartments we can get!! I love the small interactions the MOST! Whiskey, smoking, playing quitar, Tea and Coffee drinking etc!!

Is there a way to get those interactions outside the apartments? Is any modder looking into it? Like having a smoke before a gig? Sit on chairs without using photomode and custom poses?? Have a drink in a BAR! Dunno what else...Eat a burger and fries!!:ok:

Many people loved these features in Red Dead 2. We definitely need these immersion elements in Night City!
ALSOOO.....
AMM- Appearance Menu Mod is going on good directions given the ability to customize apartments, but interactive decor is still not added to it. Here is Hoping!
Greetings,

Think you're better off posting a suggestion on the modding Discord.

Top Bottom