#GOGxRazer Creative Contest

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

If GOG or Razer was a gang in Night City, what would they look like?

Take part in a creative contest organized by our friends at GOG and Razer!

Visit the Razer website, or check out Razer’s official Twitter to enter the competition. Your answer can be submitted in text form, as a drawing, photo, digital illustration, song or any other creative way you are able to express the idea.

The best submissions will be rewarded with awesome prizes provided by Razer and CD PROJEKT RED including Razer Viper Ultimate with Charging Dock Cyberpunk 2077 Edition, customized mice and mouse mats, the Trauma Team Response Unit Figure, an exclusive Cyberpunk 2077 2019 E3 jacket and much more!

Hurry up! The contest ends on June 28th, 4 PM UTC.

Colours would be Black, Razor Green and AE27FF. I can imagine mostly black outfits with lines of different colours, some people would have dreads with each dread being one of the colours, others would pick a different single colour.

Definitely get the street racer vibe from the idea, maybe they were two gangs that compete a lot over the years there was a Romeo and Juliet type romance that ended up in a tragic street race, where the two lovers raced one another in bad weather through a Night City fire fight. One was injured and as they both tried to help one another to make it out, they both died. This led to the two families were uniting into a single gang, but there is still some infighting and those that believe of "The Old Ways" and that things were better without the Greens (or Purples). Overall they woudl focus more on street racing and net running than muscle.

Their inhouse corpo and political people would dress in reverse colours so the lighter colour in dominant (bright green/purple suit with a black shirt), showing that while they have stepped away from the track they still have their roots.

If it's Razer there's no doubt they will be all about QuickHacks and Stealth because IRL, Razers Synapse 3 software is the most invasive malware that has ever infected my PC.

03.jpg

If it's Razer there's no doubt they will be all about QuickHacks and Stealth because IRL, Razers Synapse 3 software is the most invasive malware that has ever infected my PC.

View attachment 11308444
Invasive malware?

This is probably sending diagnostic or general data to amazon web services which is where Razr has their stuff hosted.

If you try to go to 34.197.63.57 in your browser it complains of a bad certificate, which is probably why it was blocked.

Now lets check out the certificate for that IP address.

[...]

Attachments

• 1655697108934.png
    1655697108934.png
    14 KB · Views: 140
  • 1655697522178.png
    1655697522178.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:

DC9V

Forum veteran
Another contest, awesome!
"What would Razer or GOG as a Night City gang look like?"
I'm glad that we can choose which side we'd like to join.
I've owned a Razer Wolverine Ultimate V1 controller, and after some months it had a misaligned stick center. The deadzone was actually pretty tight so it was different from the mushy stick drift that happened on the Microsoft Elite Series 2 controller. The Razor controller was constantly sending input. In addition, the cutouts for the sticks were not rectangular to the PCB, so the input range of the sticks was incongruent, even if there was no stick drift...

Another contest, awesome!
"What would Razer or GOG as a Night City gang look like?"
I'm glad that we can choose which side we'd like to join.
I've owned a Razer Wolverine Ultimate V1 controller, and after some months it had a misaligned stick center. The deadzone was actually pretty tight so it was different from the mushy stick drift that happened on the Microsoft Elite Series 2 controller. The Razor controller was constantly sending input. In addition, the cutouts for the sticks were not rectangular to the PCB, so the input range of the sticks was incongruent, even if there was no stick drift...
Weird, I have worn out two Wolverines on Xbox and the current & third one (bought at the same time than the Series X) tends to be worn out too... But it's always the "stick" (left one generally) which tend to "squeak" or at least no longer be smooth movement... Which was always the case on all the Xbox controllers I've had since the first Xbox (and even more quickly due to the lack of alternative for LSB/RSB).

DC9V

Forum veteran
Weird, I have worn out two Wolverines on Xbox and the current & third one (bought at the same time than the Series X) tends to be worn out too... But it's always the "stick" (left one generally) which tend to "squeak" or at least no longer be smooth movement... Which was always the case on all the Xbox controllers I've had since the first Xbox (and even more quickly due to the lack of alternative for LSB/RSB).
Dang, that's a lot of money that you've spent on controllers!
It's really a shame that these big corpos don't seem to have the balls to develop a high-quality controller...

If GOG or Razer was a gang in Night City, what would they look like?

Take part in a creative contest organized by our friends at GOG and Razer!

Visit the Razer website, or check out Razer’s official Twitter to enter the competition. Your answer can be submitted in text form, as a drawing, photo, digital illustration, song or any other creative way you are able to express the idea.

The best submissions will be rewarded with awesome prizes provided by Razer and CD PROJEKT RED including Razer Viper Ultimate with Charging Dock Cyberpunk 2077 Edition, customized mice and mouse mats, the Trauma Team Response Unit Figure, an exclusive Cyberpunk 2077 2019 E3 jacket and much more!

Hurry up! The contest ends on June 28th, 4 PM UTC.
Where to see the winners of the contest?

Where to see the winners of the contest?
Normally : "Winners will be announced by 12th July 2022"
But right, I don't see anything for now on CDPR, GOG nor Razer :(

On a side note, I absolutely love the "Cyberpunk 2077 E3 Press Kit Figure" (Melissa Rory), so I just checked here and there on the web, if there was any chance that I get my hand on one... And definitely nope :D
Anyway, congratulations to the winners and especially to the second who is very lucky (y)

Top Bottom