Anyone kinda surprised 1.6 isn’t out yet?

+
Gwent probably?Dont know but some sort of news for cyberpunk would be great.But they are giving us the silent treatment.I dont feel entitled to anything,but as a buyer and supporter for the game i think sone sort of news would be cool.But hey it is just me.

I find that he sometimes has some good thoughts but i agree there pretty rare.

LegacyKillaHD is great and i kinda like LastKnownMeal for my CDPR news and speculations. Hes pretty level headed mostly and hes pretty good at explaining stuff. He needs more attention tbh.
Yeah I like LastKnownMeal so so. Have you checked Juicehead? I left him for last but he's one of my favorites. He posts about cool mods for cyberpunk mostly (and I hardly check those since I'm on console, so don't want to want things I can't have XD) but because he only comes up with news when it's newsworthy.

Ewww one of the worst YT channels. Pure clickbait.
Hey guys Open World Games here, so I know absolutely nothing but someone's already done a video/article/tweet and I thought I jump on the bandwagon let me know what you think on the comments, oh and please like and subscribe
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that guy is horrible. I'd recommend Tyler Mcvicker (he reports mostly on Twitch though), LegacyKillaHD and JuiceHead.
I quite enjoyed Tyler McVicker's videos on You Tube, don't like the "gimme money" approach on twitch

Last edited:
1. Expect nothing.
2. Play CP2077 with mods instead.
3. PROFIT

Imo, the highest probability for the release of patch 1.6 is in September 2022, closer to before or after the release of CP2077 Edgerunner anime. It make sense from business standpoint, boosting hype & ads campaign of products. Just remember, even the anime still don't have the exact date for the September release.

Hopefully means soon...but I keep saying that only to be sad later. lol

Yeah, they have been updating/testing steamdb for months now since 1.5 dropped. That said, they have a investor call on September 7th, and 20th anniversary stream on August 24th (assuming 24th). So, things are lining up that it could be at the end of August will see 1.6

Yeah not getting excited for bugs fixes and free stuff they cut from the game. Even if it's a free mission it adds what 5-15 minutes until the world is empty again
I see this continuing a lot. How or why are you so sure they 'just' bring in stuff thats supposedly cut?
Unless you have a list of exactly what features were said to be in the game which aren't this is nothing more but idle speculation.
However I like to call it imaginary fairytales at this point.
Also, nice way to showcase the exact problem. "I want something new!" *gets new missions for some characters* "I cleared them and now the map is empty... reeeeeeeeeeeee"
Perfect highlighting of the "its never good enough". A classic but exhausting approach of which one would think that the message was received and understood.
I wonder how people deal with other games that 'just tell a story' and move on from there.

Enemies can respawn in the Witcher so you could keep playing after you completed everything
While I haven't checked in in a while, I recall that they do. The issue is (I think) they don't 'do' anything other than be decorative.
Like the by now classic example of 3 Tyger Claws hanging out at your average streetcorner with their bikes waiting to be gunned down.

While I haven't checked in in a while, I recall that they do. The issue is (I think) they don't 'do' anything other than be decorative.
Like the by now classic example of 3 Tyger Claws hanging out at your average streetcorner with their bikes waiting to be gunned down.
It's the same in both game, only the "decorative" enemies respawn. The systems/games work in the exact same way. When you cleared the map in TW3, except random monsters/bandits here and there on the map, there is nothing to do too :)

Gang fights (like between Aldecaldos VS scavs in Pacifica) or police VS gangers (like close to Vik's, fighting the Tyger Claws) are also respawning, and I think it wasn't like that in earlier patches, although not all these respawn.

Gang fights (like between Aldecaldos VS scavs in Pacifica) or police VS gangers (like close to Vik's, fighting the Tyger Claws) are also respawning, and I think it wasn't like that in earlier patches, although not all these respawn.
Yeah that massive fight between Scavs and Nomads in pacifica is also an interesting one. huge XP pinata tht spot, and good for looting.
I however did experience some times they wont start the attack and you basically have to incentivise them a bit.

I wanted to chime in again - without having read the last few posts - and point out that I think it is very likely that 1.6 will be announced in the week of the Cyberpunk 2077 livestream and also released a few days later.

Another opportune time would be the release of the Netflix series, but I think next week is more likely.

I wanted to chime in again - without having read the last few posts - and point out that I think it is very likely that 1.6 will be announced in the week of the Cyberpunk 2077 livestream and also released a few days later.

Another opportune time would be the release of the Netflix series, but I think next week is more likely.
We can only hope. I feel like I've been waiting 50 yrs. lol

They have a investor report for the 'half year' point on September 7th too. I'd be surprised if it doesn't release by then.

I agree, there have been two steamdb updates in two days, so it's got to be fairly imminent

Top Bottom