Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
:) so glad that's done (Every Car on Cyberpunk bought)
Maybe not all
I don't see the Quartz Bandit added by a free DLC (not sure, maybe "hidden" on the screenshot.
And maybe more understandable, I don't see the Shion Coyote
The one that Saul give you for betraying Panam, so yeah, understandable^^
shion-coyote.jpg

Edit : My bad, you mean the "cars for sale" ;)

:) so glad that's done (Every Car on Cyberpunk bought)
So that's how it looks like when they all lined up. Very nice!

There are also players like me. I got em all, but most of them I never entered after that first time on acquisition. Trust me, I can't enumerate them by heart! Not only five of them. I know Hella, Caliburn, Maimai (that one I will drive when I retire in NC!) and ... dunno that Caliburn's sibling driven by Kerry. I only drove Caliburn since I've had it. With it modded to reach 400+ speeds, I don't need an other car. Unless it is faster and stronger, ofc.

Last edited:
Maybe not all
I don't see the Quartz Bandit added by a free DLC (not sure, maybe "hidden" on the screenshot.
And maybe more understandable, I don't see the Shion Coyote
The one that Saul give you for betraying Panam, so yeah, understandable^^
View attachment 11314292

Edit : My bad, you mean the "cars for sale" ;)
Yea these are the ones ya buy I'm slowly finishing stuff around the map before doing the rest of the quests that give the rest of the cars .....like the Panam one when thats done then I'll post a even better picture on here of all of them

:) finally got every car (and Motorcycles) on Cyberpunk btw sorry about it showing as a attachment still trying to find out how ya all are making it show up as a huge picture lol
Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe that you miss two vehicles (or they're well hidden or forget to put them on the screenshot^^)
Named "Nazaré "Itsumade" and Apollo "Scorpion" :)

:) finally got every car (and Motorcycles) on Cyberpunk btw sorry about it showing as a attachment still trying to find out how ya all are making it show up as a huge picture lol
When you attach an image a thumbnail comes up, click on "insert" and it will give you a choice between thumbnail and full image.

Just started a new playthrough :)
(It would be the first character that will reach level 20 in body attribute^^)
18-08-2022_14-44-45-tutmpiir.jpeg

18-08-2022_14-52-54-2siavrry.jpeg
18-08-2022_15-00-06-35onloos.jpeg
18-08-2022_15-35-06-l2jbzaqo.jpeg

And I don't know if someone already noticed it, but I discovered something in the Street Kid intro (I didn't play Street Kid often, it's maybe why^^)
It's visible here :
18-08-2022_15-00-48-zg1mtztv.jpeg

Answer here :
The cat is already watching V
18-08-2022_15-00-48-zg1mtztv_2.jpeg
18-08-2022_15-02-40-ltud4fxy.jpeg
18-08-2022_15-04-25-uxymldqj.jpeg

Top Bottom