Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
by the way, I noticed that when we play as Johnny in 50 years back period this also out there, which is obviously impossible.

Same at the construction site with Goro - this reacts on Johnny enthgram when he fall off from the wall, which is, again, impossible.

But seems CDPR puts in this a looot of symbolism.
According to Goro, perhaps it's a Bakeneko.
"It is a cat spirit, it brings misfortune, can restore the dead back to life."
And as far as I know, V and Johnny are everything but "fortunate" :D

A least if you believe in ghosts... But Goro's answer is also pretty cool if V ask if he believe in ghosts :
"The Relic allow you to speak to the deads, isn't it ? So this question doesn't make sense anymore"
----------------------

photomode_18082022_132423.png

This party is private
photomode_18082022_135808.png

Gear Head
photomode_18082022_141022.png
It's me or your "V" seem to look like "Vi"
Vi.jpg

Me too... annoys the f out of me that we don't have mod support on console. Would love to try some of these outfits etc.
Honeslty, it don't bother me more than that. It's not like if Cyberpunk was an isolated case... As far as I know, you only need two fingers to count the totality of games which support mods on console^^

From beyond the edge of the world, I noticed a tiny white smear deep under the world.
Martine (V) went to investigate.

As I was approaching it, it became bigger. So, not just a distortion, it is a real thing. Zooming it showed a shape of a space rocket without much of shadow cast on it.

It looks like there is a thick flat ground around the z = -8,100 altitude, so I couldn't approach closer than that (yet). What I see there is consistent with the shape of a space rocket. My first guess is that it's located around the -16,000 altitude, which is the end of the world boundary. Could this be the rocket used for effect while riding in the roller coaster with Johnny?

photomode_20082022_145700.jpg

photomode_20082022_150013.jpg

photomode_20082022_150848.jpg

It is definitely a look-alike.

Screenshot from 2022-08-20 19-25-17.jpg

I dunno... did things change in DX12 so much that stuff can't be skipped in rendering if it is not expected to participate in a scene. Why 'hide' it like this...

Last edited:
Today, my V went back to where it all started for her in Cyberpunk 2077.

photomode_20082022_163510.jpg

And her past office. What a tiny, sad, pathetic place.
Being an edgerunner is so much more fun.

photomode_20082022_164054.jpg

Here's some music to follow the scenes of her walking through and remembering where she was and how far she shot by the ending of the game. No regrets. Only pride. She'd burn her past [employer] in the blink of an eye. Err... about what happened in the end.

Some extras.

photomode_20082022_170603.jpg

photomode_20082022_171651.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, my V's rocking the Vi hairstyle someone on discord modded it.
If you want the link, I can send it you in PM. Waiting for her outfit to be modded
as well to go with it.
My compliments to your V were for the face rather than for the haircut. ;)

Top Bottom