What game are you currently playing

+
So...
View attachment 11315459
I didn't find Lubosh in Uzhitz yet, a "fair amount" of groshens (124K) and as far as I know, the best equipment (armor/shield/short sword) possible !
View attachment 11315462
I never went to Uzhitz to find Limpy Lubosh, there is a shortcut that I didnt know and accidently stumbled into(I did go there on a first playthrough). Its quite a quest, you really should go. Trust me, if you havent played before, some the quests in Uzhitz are... lets just say; special.

Here is what I'm using;
20220826221515_1.jpg
The arching bascinet isnt the best gear. But the Grand Bascinet is more of a jousting helmet, I dont think you can buy it anyways. This helmet looks nicest and gives good defense. I think theres a couple with the same or better value, I'd have to check (I have others like the houndskul, but it always looks dirty). I usually fight with longsword, the St Georges Sword and the Skalitz shield because thats where Henry is from. The other stuff I'm using, you'll run into at some point.

Kingdom Come  Deliverance Screenshot 2022.08.26 - 22.34.19.17.png

This was early on, you wash that helmet and the moment you step out the bath houses, its dirty again :(
20220505042232_1.jpg

Cumans? Bandits? they can wait, time to play dice! :D
Kingdom Come  Deliverance Screenshot 2022.07.02 - 22.26.42.54.png

I never went to Uzhitz to find Limpy Lubosh, there is a shortcut that I didnt know and accidently stumbled into(I did go there on a first playthrough). Its quite a quest, you really should go. Trust me, if you havent played before, some the quests in Uzhitz are... lets just say; special.
I played :)
(easily my fourth playthrough^^)
Uzhitz line quest is maybe my favorite one, the night with the priest is just so good :ROFLMAO:
The arching bascinet isnt the best gear. But the Grand Bascinet is more of a jousting helmet, I dont think you can buy it anyways. This helmet looks nicest and gives good defense. I think theres a couple with the same or better value, I'd have to check (I have others like the houndskul, but it always looks dirty). I usually fight with longsword, the St Georges Sword and the Skalitz shield because thats where Henry is from. The other stuff I'm using, you'll run into at some point.
Some parts come from a DLC right?
(Like arm armor, legs)
Yep, l think St Georges Sword is the best two handed sword (in my case, looted in a treasure, too soon in he main quest to get it otherwise).
Cumans? Bandits? they can wait, time to play dice!
I don't play too much in general, but I toke a screenshot of a "very good" score (only with rigged dices^^)

I played :)
(easily my fourth playthrough^^)
Uzhitz line quest is maybe my favorite one, the night with the priest is just so good :ROFLMAO:

Some parts come from a DLC right?
(Like arm armor, legs)
Yep, l think St Georges Sword is the best two handed sword (in my case, looted in a treasure, too soon in he main quest to get it otherwise).

I don't play too much in general, but I toke a screenshot of a "very good" score (only with rigged dices^^)
Yes, well if you played. The armour is the Lords of Leipa armour you get in the tournament. The legs are from a dlc yes. The armour and helmet from that dlc are very good but I dont like the helmet all that much and the armour is in the wrong colours.

And then there is the quest with the herbwoman...

I may have played too much farkle :D
20220611011501_1.jpg

What game are you currently playing

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com
Weird to say, but I'm playing cyberpunk 2077. Lol. But I'm waiting on a bunch of new games this holiday season like gotham Knights etc.

Looks like I ended up playing Pokemon Let's Go Eevee way more than I thought I would. I was supposed to play the game only to help me evolve Meltan in Pokemon Go, but it seems to take quite a while of playing before I can get to the spot where I can do that.

Oh well, game is entertaining (addicting) enough while getting there. Just this one more catch...

Looks like I ended up playing Pokemon Let's Go Eevee way more than I thought I would. I was supposed to play the game only to help me evolve Meltan in Pokemon Go, but it seems to take quite a while of playing before I can get to the spot where I can do that.

Oh well, game is entertaining (addicting) enough while getting there. Just this one more catch...
What you need is a really eager nephew ;)

Been going through Mafia Definitive Edition, really liking it at the moment, but it will have to wait as I start a new Cyberpunk 2077 playthrough just in time for Edgerunners.

CS:GO again, been kinda on the slowdown after beating Cyberdoink since it made me sad. I'm fiending for VTMB:2 tho, god I hope its fun. It don't have to be the best story, just be freakin fun.

Just finished Cyberpunk and now it's time to start... Cyberpunk!

Last game was streetkid, which was kinda my favorite so far, but I messed up few things and wanted to rush into a new game.

@LeKill3rFou Anthony didn't like Sir John =( And I also missed iguana egg and couldn't be bothered to get it afterwards, if it's even possible anymore. Maybe useless stuff, but I WANT IT!

Anyhoo, now going corpo which is my least favorite but I haven't done that one yet, so probably gonna rush this one too and then start again as streetkid. Unless I find some super cool clothes that go together with my "too clean" corpo imago. Then this might become my main game. We'll see :think:

Top Bottom