Night City Wire returns!

+
What I expect: NG +, various fixes, some minor balance / gameplay changes, maybe some new weapon / outfit / cosmetic. What do I hope? (pure dreaming, be clear) The above plus:

-total resolution of the memory leak problem (requires a lot of work, not a simple fixing guys, this engine is a mess, they're going to UE5......)
-a "director cut" that adds some mission to the main plot, especially with Jackie
-a "good" end with a more concrete chance of save V
-More life and interaction with NC (animated food / drink consumption in some bar restaurant /, shooting range to train skills, random events, underground racings, car modding / customizationn)

...and it would not be bad have a damn night vision for the optics....:smart:

Last edited:
So far New Game+ and a new jacket is confirmed, most likely we will have transmog and a new gun, too.

I'll wait for the CDPR announcement
It's not like the wait should be long only... 2 days :D
Post automatically merged:

By the way, I wonder how useful are this kind of video for "users/players" when an official stream from CDPR to talk about this update, is planned few days/hours later ?
For the "youtuber", I have my little guess obviously :cool:

Last edited:
By the way, I wonder how useful are this kind of video for "users/players" when an official stream from CDPR to talk about this update, is planned few days/hours later ?
For the "youtuber", I have my little guess obviously :cool:

It's typical Youtube shenanigans. As much as they all jumped on the hate-wagon when the game released, they can't wait to jump on the hype-train. They don't care about what kind of BS they're pushing in the meantime, as long as it keeps them views coming.

Them Youtubers be hungry.

Thank you @Vattier, I am sure that both you and the entire CDPR team are very excited to announce to the entire community that we love this work, some of the things they are developing.

The last Night City Wire was on November 19, 2020. Time has passed, all the time you need to correct and improve this work. Cyberpunk 2077 is for many a true vital experience that has crossed the screen. That's why seeing an announcement that something good is on the way makes us feel again all the good times we've experienced in Night City. Without a doubt I will be in that live very attentive to everything you tell us, from respect and admiration, but please I hope a deep development work that takes a good step forward and not just a few cosmetics and corrections. We have been waiting for 1 and a half years for Cyberpunk 2077 to continue to grow.

I am very excited and I do not lose hope, this work has a soul and deserves to continue being pampered and cared for.

It is not good to create hype, but seeing the announcement some ideas have jumped out at me:

The monorail has been developed, despite the fact that we were told that it has not.
1.jpg

NG+ on the way.
2.jpg

Let's enjoy the chance to drink or eat realistically in the city.
3.jpg

New clothing accessories that are in the anime series.
4.jpg

More romances, more sex, the possibility of having a partner in your apartment.
5.jpg

Cooperative mode or the option to shoot from the vehicle.
6.jpg

If you ask me, what would you ask CDPR to improve Cyberpunk 2077?

*Tools for Modders that allow us to expand the life of Night City for many years.
*Continuing with the RED Engine for Cyberpunk 2077, I think that optimizing this engine will give a lot of joy in the future.
*New histories.
*Autogenerated random missions that keep us longer in the city.
*Option to save choices of clothing sets to be able to change from one to another more quickly.
*Being able to realistically eat and drink in any store or restaurant in the city to have the immersion of a living city and not made of cardboard.
*Tuning our cars in workshops.
*More third person cinematics.
* Being able to shoot from the vehicle.
*Allow public transportation such as taxis or buses.
* That we are not the only ones with a motorcycle in Night City.
*Improved AI.
*History of our actions in the clans and in the police. Rounding the corner and having all forgiven is ridiculous.
*Elimination of the invisible lanes where all the cars circulate and replace it with an AI that will allow the development of car races and new, more realistic chase missions.
*We need cutscenes when a Ripperdocs installs a Cyberware upgrade on us, the potential of Ripperdocs clinics is so wasted.
*Without a doubt, expanding Pacifica would be fantastic.

See you on Tuesday Chooms and whatever comes next, make it very interesting!!!!

Last edited:
We have been waiting for 2 and a half years for Cyberpunk 2077 to continue to grow

Hasn't even been two years since release actually....

Seriously, reading this last page of the thread and it's the same situation all over again. People are over analyzing every bit and pieces of a tiny trailer and getting hyped up to extreme degrees.

I always get hopeful people will finally learn but.... Meh!

Seriously, reading this last page of the thread and it's the same situation all over again. People are over analyzing every bit and pieces of a tiny trailer and getting hyped up to extreme degrees.

You know which is the only animal that trips twice over the same stone.

I dunno, it's quite fun having a guess though! Obviously we'll be completely wrong. It's a bit like rattling the presents.... unless it's lego.

SO with all the speculation I'm going to share my best educated guess.

NG+ is most likely confirmed, if it's not coming with this patch having gorilla arms in prologue is a huge mistake for the trailer so I'm guessing it's in 1.6

Transmog, was "Teased" on twitter but based on it just being a reply to a comment, I'd say 50/50 shot it's in 1.6 but it'd be great if it is.

New clothes, Jacket for sure, anything else would be welcome but not promised Same for New weapons.

Vehicle combat, probably not, I'm thinking that's just cool art to promote the game/show, but it would be a nice surprise if I'm wrong.

Now for the speculation coming off the anime frames and not the game ones. I doubt any of it is coming to the game, Metro/Romance/Gigs... I'd assume those clips are just of the anime because the anime is out soon and would not read too much into a connection. Of course, there COULD be new gigs, it would be great if there is, but even if they have new gigs, it does not mean they tie into the show, romance too, could happen but I'd assume that's more of a big expansion thing not a free update thing, but I'd like to be wrong on that.

This will probably be some small scale free dlc with more game tweaks and fixes, some rebalancing, maybe a bit of new content but I'd keep expectations in check

What I'd really like is a big surprise no one guessed from the trailer, but I also don't expect it, after all it's an update not an expansion.

NG+ is most likely confirmed, if it's not coming with this patch having gorilla arms in prologue is a huge mistake for the trailer so I'm guessing it's in 1.6
I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate and wonder if Gorilla Arms being present in the prologue intro could also mean that the player is able to choose a common or uncommon rarity limb cyberware during character creation.
Just wonder how it'll land if it turns out there is no NG+ this patch, the Reeee!! from the community would be quite loud. People are already reaching pretty hard.

Top Bottom