Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
photomode_29072022_214156.jpg

In my core gameplay, I never reach out to the Miletich lady.

I probed into it during one gameplay, and the scene where V gets apprehended without having a say in it got me really upset. My V has set out to respond immediately in kind when things like that happen, and the game doesn't let the player do that, resulting in me happily skipping that part of the game in my gameplay. V should have the option just to murder them all on the spot when assaulted with the intent of apprehending her.

"How did the chat with Militech go?"
- They weren't too friendly. I left them in the alley where we met
"Shame. I mean, that chick *was* something! I trust you can still solve the Flathead problem..."
- Sure, we're headed to the Maelstrom den. (On my way to hell soundtrack starts, V has a rush of adrenaline, and raids the Maelstrom place without any intent to talk to anyone about anything. Jackie is so stressed with V's choice of method that he sits out the event outside, head shaking and cussing/praying. In this version of the story, Royce is a steaming pile of junk on fire, launched through the garage doors, over Jackie's head, ultimately landing into the canal.)
- You don't microwave your own. Bad, bad, leader!

After learning that about Royce's leadership methods, there is no way of him getting out alive. Unless, of course, he can run and hide on time.
Post automatically merged:

Some more of my V's character. Tho, she is super-easy to defuse, just say an honest sorry.

photomode_28082022_113654.jpg

Last edited:
In my core gameplay, I never reach out to the Miletich lady.

I probed into it during one gameplay, and the scene where V gets apprehended without having a say in it got me really upset. My V has set out to respond immediately in kind when things like that happen, and the game doesn't let the player do that, resulting in me happily skipping that part of the game in my gameplay. V should have the option just to murder them all on the spot when assaulted with the intent of apprehending her.

"How did the chat with Militech go?"
- They weren't too friendly. I left them in the alley where we met
"Shame. I mean, that chick *was* something! I trust you can still solve the Flathead problem..."
- Sure, we're headed to the Maelstrom den. (On my way to hell soundtrack starts, V has a rush of adrenaline, and raids the Maelstrom place without any intent to talk to anyone about anything. Jackie is so stressed with V's choice of method that he sits out the event outside, head shaking and cussing/praying. In this version of the story, Royce is a steaming pile of junk on fire, launched through the garage doors, over Jackie's head, and landing into the canal.)
- You don't microwave your own. Bad, bad, leader!

After learning that about Royce's leadership methods, there is no way of him getting out alive. Unless, of course, he can run and hide on time.
Cyberware in regard to defending yourself, is always on no matter where you are.
So when V is accosted, they should of had the ability to deal with the situation
even when not using a firearm. Otherwise, what good is it when it only works half the time.

Cyberware in regard to defending yourself, is always on no matter where you are.
So when V is accosted, they should of had the ability to deal with the situation
even when not using a firearm. Otherwise, what good is it when it only works half the time.
I only miss dual wield.

No cyberware needed to walk in and sort out all differences on the table.

photomode_04092022_111654.jpg

P.S.
I forgot to mention... fast Caliburn appears to get faster than the police bullets at some point. Still gotta explore that and make pretty screenshots!

I rationalize the initial meeting with Meredith Stout as being the way it is when the corps own the country. So, while V is angry about it, she's not surprised and keeps their focus on the prize - the big payout for the biochip job. It's easier when playing as a corpo who formally worked in "Counter Intelligence" which must be a pretty slimey job itself and V could have been the one getting rough with others.

As for Trauma Team, V would LOVE to get some revenge for that shove back at the Scav haunt. I've played through over a dozen times but that one part stll always angers me. :ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

New tats (thanks again, Cali!), getting around, warming up to Panam, and Takemura and V discuss a plan.

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom