Night City Wire returns!

+
So, more Jhonny "pain in the (_I_)" Silverhand (in DLC) as if we haven't had enough of this curse and NO NG+ after almost 2years

Jeez, those guys are beyond any salvation :coolstory:

You'll want to go here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...cing-cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty.11106344/
As it is an expansion according to RED, it has received a nice name, rather than simply 1.6

What? No, this is the actual expansion's name along with a small trailer for it.
Post automatically merged:

Patch notes giving me the error 404 message.

Seems legit

Same here, servers are getting hammered I presume.

So actually.... wierdly I'm most excited about Roach race, purely because that was my first disappointment with the game on release. Found an arcade and thought it would be cool to play. Small thing but had a big impact on my perception during that first interaction.

Where are the patch notes!

Another great update, the game is really coming together ... maybe finally .. but still.

It's awesome they added features that have been requested here for ages and some that probably should've been in there from the start. Some important highlights to me...
  • Transmog system
  • New Gigs
  • More customisation options at the Ripperdoc
  • Clothing Preview
  • Arcade Game
    • With some rewards
  • Photo Mode Updates
  • New Weapons
    • 5 Melee
    • 6 Guns
  • 'New' Cars
    • AWD performance variant of the Thorton Colby called the CST40.
      • EDIT: don't think this is a purchasable car:cry:. I love the C125 :sad:
  • New Perks
    • Corrosive Poison and Critical Antidote (Ninjutsu skill tree), replacing Hasten the Inevitable and Neurotoxin perks
  • 'New' cothing
    • Polycarbonate Nanoweave Techie Harness (was bugged before)
    • Lightweight Hardened-Rubber Media Steel-Toes (Wasn't obtainable)
  • Cross platform saves
  • REDMod -- CDPR backed modding tools

And the next update a cop overhaul along with in-vehicle combat. Personally I don't find the cops really that interesting or important but anything that makes the city feel more alive and immersive is a plus from me.

Honestly, after they said there only would be one expansion I though the updates would peter out real fast, but this is the first time I'm surprised. A lot of neat stuff all around!

Last edited:
So? everyone happy to some form of extend?
I am :) But I wasn't looking for entire overhauls to begin with
I'm not: no NG+ (almost 2years!!!), no night vision for kiroshi, night city "alive" = arcade game with roach (...) and above all, damn Jhonny Silverhand in DLC :mad:

... damn Jhonny Silverhand in DLC :mad:

Did you really expect differently? The game ends with Johnny still being there. If V was in the expansion, Johnny had to be there. The only way Johnny wasn't part of the expansion is if it centered on someone else than V and that would've pissed off FAR more people.

As far as I'm concerned they could've only released REDmod and they would've made my day. Cyberpunk 2077's potential for mods is.... absolutely limitless and with the right tools it'll be exploited for years to come.

Everything else is just icing for me.
Ig they would somehow get it up and running for consoles, that would be mighty awesome, but I know how tricky this is so. I'm also curious how that modding stuff works, so I sure will be trying some. I was actually hoping that Rogue hairstyle would finally be in the base game, that was one of very little and minor things that bugged me a bit, solved now :p (still curious about one other thing with regards to the character model in relation to clothing though.
I'm not: no NG+ (almost 2years!!!), no night vision for kiroshi, night city "alive" = arcade game with roach (...) and above all, damn Jhonny Silverhand in DLC :mad:
Ah well... can't please everyone....

Did you really expect differently? The game ends with Johnny still being there. If V was in the expansion, Johnny had to be there. The only way Johnny wasn't part of the expansion is if it centered on someone else than V and that would've pissed off FAR more people.
Or or would have been post-mikoshi expansion while simultaneously having pre-selected a certain outcome --> you can cross this off for a while because thats on a whole different level.

I am :)
I'll start a brand new playthrough in few minutes, I'll watch a series which seem awesome in few days and I'm not really concerned, but I'm happy for all PC users who would probably get some great mods in the futur :)
I'm thinking... restart, same redhead girl, do introduction and visit Vic... New playthrough, same girl, same style (ish) back to good ol but better days :p

Top Bottom