Inventory model bug?

+
Hi.
And so, the video shows how when you open the equipment menu on the "i" key, the V model after "censorship" begins to change (shoulders, hips, arms, etc.).
In addition to this, if you quickly open / close equipment, then the "censorship" time increases
Checked the same on the new game - the same thing. No mods, reinstalled the game.
I found on the Internet on old videos, it seems that I'm not the only one.
Is this normal for the game? Do you have the same, can you check and report?
Either my game is broken, or it has always been like this.

It's almost like that on Series X (maybe a little shorter) when you open the inventory, but there is a little delay while loading the character & clothes.
(I never try to spam the inventory like that, so I can't say if it the same too^^)

It's almost like that on Series X (maybe a little shorter) when you open the inventory, but there is a little delay while loading the character & clothes.
(I never try to spam the inventory like that, so I can't say if it the same too^^)

Well, at least you also have the same situation with the model, which means that I am not the only one who has this, I was already worried.
It doesn’t look normal, I don’t even know if it happened to me with patch 1.6 or always, I played 40 hours and didn’t notice it.

Last edited:
Maybe related to this in the 1.6 patchnote :
  • Fixed the temporary FPS drops when opening the Map or Inventory on PC and Stadia.
So I suppose that the game load/unload V's model each time you open/close the inventory. And more you spam, more you add these load/unload in a "queue" and more time it take to finally display the model.

Maybe related to this in the 1.6 patchnote :
  • Fixed the temporary FPS drops when opening the Map or Inventory on PC and Stadia.
So I suppose that the game load/unload V's model each time you open/close the inventory. And more you spam, more you add these load/unload in a "queue" and more time it take to finally display the model.
Maybe you right
Anyway I launched the game through the cloud(Geforce Now), the same thing.
I will create another ticket for them with a link to the video
Thank you for your response!

Top Bottom