1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+

"1.6 - ONGOING BUGS LIST"

Have no more sound effects. Nada. Have no mods that specifically alter sound effects, so this will be a tough one to crack.
Reloading a save does fix the footsteps like it always did, but all the other sound effects remain quiet. PC Steam.

Not sure if its a bug, bt I would like to see what others experience in this regard.
Keep in mind, I play PS4 game.

In the patchnotes it says they added to ability to change the color of the neon wheel rims on motorcycles.
For PS, you'd have to press L3 while driving to change color.

I've tried with at least my own CT-3X motorcycle, the rims are activted while using L3 (they are blue) but doing the subsequent L3 while driving just turns them off again. Long story short: they dont change color for me, I can only turn them on or off.
Tried also with a Kang Tao motorcycle (the one that looks like the bike from Death Stranding) That one has pinkish rims, same story... can only turn them on or off.

As far as I know this feature was advertised to also work for last gens... so... what am I experiencing?

Not sure if its a bug, bt I would like to see what others experience in this regard.

In the patchnotes it says they added to ability to change the color of the neon wheel rims on motorcycles.

I've tried with at least my own CT-3X motorcycle, the rims are activted while using L3 (they are blue) but doing the subsequent L3 while driving just turns them off again. Long story short: they dont change color for me, I can only turn them on or off.
Tried also with a Kang Tao motorcycle (the one that looks like the bike from Death Stranding) That one has pinkish rims, same story... can only turn them on or off.

As far as I know this feature was advertised to also work for last gens... so... what am I experiencing?

I think that's how they're supposed to work. At least that's how I read it.

There are now different colors but you can't change them.

"1.6 - ONGOING BUGS LIST"

Have no more sound effects. Nada. Have no mods that specifically alter sound effects, so this will be a tough one to crack.
Reloading a save does fix the footsteps like it always did, but all the other sound effects remain quiet. PC Steam.
That's weird :(
(it's very unlikely, but you checked in windows, apparently you have to disable 5.1 or something like that, not sure).

So yep, the same on Series X.
I can on/off the neon, but can't change the color (one color for a bike which can't be changed).

Well, I guess I'm never using the Mantis Blades/Monowire for the rest of my time spent with this game. :shrug:

During the "Desperate Measures" gig, I'm always exploding at the same turn for no reason. I take out the first two enemy vehicles, then at the same turn every time I explode for no known reason. This gig seems impossible to complete. Help please.

During the "Desperate Measures" gig, I'm always exploding at the same turn for no reason. I take out the first two enemy vehicles, then at the same turn every time I explode for no known reason. This gig seems impossible to complete. Help please.
I didn't played it yet, but it's during the car chase ? You play in which difficulty ? Which platform ? If PC, you used or use mods in the previous version with this save ?

Yes, during the car chase on PS4.
Weird, I can't say, I'm far from doing it :(
Seem weird, but if you're not in very hard or easy, can you try in these difficulties ?
If it doesn't change anything, the only thing that you can do on console, it's to clear the cache and try again.
And then, maybe send a ticket to the support for help > "Contact Us" button (or at least, keep them aware of the issue).

I really hope that Redmod add some sort of "layers" in save files.
A little bit like that :
- Base game datas.
- Mod datas with unique ID for each mod.
Then :
- If Redmod is installed (and activated) and the related mod is installed/activated, datas will be loaded and "maybe" will overlap the game datas.
- If Redmode is not installed/activated or the related mod is not installed/activated, these datas will be simply ignored.

It would be so convenient :)
Post automatically merged:

As far as I remember, it was also present in 1.52 ("stuck in call" bug, mostly on Playstation).
Except clearing the cache and maybe loading a save created before encountering the issue, there is no much to do :(
As least, you can send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button).
Thanks for the help. Sadly didn't work. Followed the steps for cache clearing on cdpr tech support, and tried the method of booting in safe mode to access the actual clear cache option. Neither worked. Contacted support thanks to your link, will update if I get any new way of fixing this. Have a great day y'all :)

EDIT: Ok so support told me to start a new game, which wasn't exactly the most enticing. Before that tho I tried something else, found a slightly older save from a month ago (and wasn't playing waiting for 1.6) which was a 1.52 save file. Loaded it and it seems to have worked as I hadn't pass the call threshold. Went straight to the area and the call seems to have worked, no issue with ensuing quest. Also might have been a slight conflict a it was Regina's gig "Last Login" for the call whilst going to complete Sandra Dorsett quest "Full Disclosure" and they happen in the same location.

@LeKill3rFou FYI, if this can help.

Last edited:
PS5

Game save time stamp 3 hours ahead of the system time

Example
9-7-22 10:55pm (game save) actual system time 7:55pm

Fixed it! It does seem to be something changed in patch 1.6, maybe extra support for 5.1 - the solution was to turn off 5.1 in the configuration of my speakers in Windows settings. I wasn't aware I had 5.1 enabled.
False alarm, this configuration has to be done every time I launch the game. Anyone else experiencing V low voice bug? Just submitted a report to CDPR

I love the latest patch; but I dislike the nerfing of certain aspects of the game. Removing the scope slot from Tech Precision Rifles (M-179 Achilles and Widow Maker) makes not sense to me other than balancing game play between competing players. Oh, wait... that's right:

THIS IS A SINGLE PLAYER GAME!!!

The goal of a single player, role playing game is immersion into a universe that is different than the one where we preside. It's about being set in a semi-believable world and exploring and doing things within that environment. Now tell me... why would you go backwards and further restrict which weapons can take scopes? Do you guys change your mind and decide to turn this into an arcade game? Scopes should be able to be placed on all weapons.

I play a nomad character. These are the engineers of the waste. If any group should be able to modify a gun to take a scope or suppressor; it should be these guys. Please, fix this bug. It has to be a lapse in judgement.

Guest 4561861

Noticed 4 so far:
Jackie's bike left in the street after The Pickup. Happening before 1.6.

Picked up incorrect shard from dead woman in shipping container. Picked up John and Deng (Cyberpycho) instead of original about being kidnapped and her mom calling police.

Motorcycles are sunk into the pavement at "Motorboy" NCPD area near Farrier Street fast travel.

After first confrontation with Johnny, ended shower with pants and bandage on. Looked in mirror and was nude. Away from mirror, looked down and saw pants and bandage. Inventory screen showed nude.

Has anyone else had the Delamain taxi from Epistrophe: Pacifica (the GLaDos personality) just stay where the quest ends forever?

I have this bug where when I call River ward on the phone he says nothing to me and I only get to hear V's side of the dialogue. I remember this happening to me months ago but I think it was fixed in patch 1.3 or 1.5 I can't remember but now it's happening again

Guest 4561861

Has anyone else had the Delamain taxi from Epistrophe: Pacifica (the GLaDos personality) just stay where the quest ends forever?
I haven't got there on 1.6, but it's happened to me several times before.

Encountered a bug when doing the Gun Music gig. After completing the gig, the Aldecaldos veterans are supposed to get in their vehicles and drive off and the quest concludes. However after handling the scavs, Carol just stands beside her vehicle and doesn't budge. Reloaded saves to try the two different routes (Killing them and scaring them off) but both still resulted in the same bug. Tried leaving the area after handling the scavs but it just results in quest failure.

Update: Turns out in the save file I was using, Carol's vehicle didn't spawn. Reloaded from an earlier save, started the gig and it finally worked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom