Delmain phone bug (Version 1.6)

+
So, it all started with the delamain quest after finishing all of the cabs. He called me and i tried to pick up, the phone kept ringing and now the phone was red and i couldn't call anyone. Fortunately i loaded a save and it fixed it, unfortunately the phone is red again after a few minutes. Now i can't call panam or get in the van with Judy to start the next missions. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

Attachments

• IMG_3009.jpg
    IMG_3009.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 176
So, it all started with the delamain quest after finishing all of the cabs. He called me and i tried to pick up, the phone kept ringing and now the phone was red and i couldn't call anyone. Fortunately i loaded a save and it fixed it, unfortunately the phone is red again after a few minutes. Now i can't call panam or get in the van with Judy to start the next missions. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this.
It "way" after ? (after give him back the scanner in his HQ)
Does the quest "Don't lose your mind" started ?

If the quest doesn't start (appear in your journal) and if you can't load a save created before encouner the issue, maybe you can try to trigger this quest "manually". Normally, this quest can be trigger if you go in city center on the "giant" roundabout. You should find some Delamain cab which create a traffic jam and the quest should start by appraoching them.

Anyway, if it's not already done, you can send a ticket to the support for help (even if you manage to fix your issue) and also to keep them aware about it ("Contact Us" button). Better to incluse a save file in the report.

Tried activating the next part of the delamain quests, didn't see the delamain cab. But thanks for the link so i can contact them for help!!

Looks like same issue as here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/phone-bug-issue.11101147/

I have exactly the same problem on PC but in a different place, in-game time and while completing a different quest. After Delamain called me (which I couldn't answer/reject) I get exact same issue (cannot save, fast travel and talk to NPC because of that endless phone call). I already cleaned up almost all gigs, my last save ends up with the same problem whatever I do, so can't do anything than just wait for the patch 1.7...

Top Bottom