V lost half her legs

+
at some point after wearing the heavy duty biker exo-jacks, my v lost half her legs. i put them on and upon removing them from the clothing slot, her legs were suddenly amputated from the knee down. also my settings for fingernails and "private parts" were overridden and i cannot reset them for some reason. restarting the game, reloading the savegame, nothing helped.

Attachments

• 20220919174554_1.jpg
    20220919174554_1.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 73
Very strange :(
Do you use (or used) mods ?
(in view of your bank account and the weight that you're able to carry, I assume yes...)
Maybe a good idea to check somewhere here at first (even if you remove/uninstall/disable them all, issue due to mods can persist in game/save files).

at some point after wearing the heavy duty biker exo-jacks, my v lost half her legs. i put them on and upon removing them from the clothing slot, her legs were suddenly amputated from the knee down. also my settings for fingernails and "private parts" were overridden and i cannot reset them for some reason. restarting the game, reloading the savegame, nothing helped.
Experience this too with one of the mods I recently started using. Have no idea which one, then that there's a relation with certain boots. When wearing Spawn's Heels, it's fine, but when wearing these army like half boots, a large part of the calves is missing.

Think if you search between the half boots, you'll find the culprit mod. Can also try to temporary remove the high feet mod to see if that clears it. It's most probably a mod conflict.

Last edited:
Very strange :(
Do you use (or used) mods ?
(in view of your bank account and the weight that you're able to carry, I assume yes...)
Maybe a good idea to check somewhere here at first (even if you remove/uninstall/disable them all, issue due to mods can persist in game/save files).
thank you for responding so quickly! yes, i heavily modded the game after my playthrough, i used cyberscript to increase my carrying capacity as well as importing a lot of modded clothing items. this is also what i suspect to be the reason for this issue.
Post automatically merged:

Experience this too with one of the mods I recently started using. Have no idea which one, then that there's a relation with certain boots. When wearing Spawn's Heels, it's fine, but when wearing these army like half boots, a large part of the calves is missing.

Think if you search between the half boots, you'll find the culprit mod. Can also try to temporary remove the high feet mod to see if that clears it. It's most probably a mod conflict.
thank you for your answer! i also suspected a mod to be the reason behind this behavior since the game itself to my knowledge generates the entire character model every time you load into a savegame. i may have to disable some mods step by step to see which one it is. tedious work but it has to be done in order for v to be complete again :LOL:

update: i have found the mod that caused the issue and successfully uninstalled it, giving my v back her limbs. the mod is called "basegame_RogueBootsKneepadsHolster.archive", it is located in the /archive/pc/mod folder so you can easily find it. hope this helps you!

Last edited:
thank you for responding so quickly! yes, i heavily modded the game after my playthrough, i used cyberscript to increase my carrying capacity as well as importing a lot of modded clothing items. this is also what i suspect to be the reason for this issue.

thank you for your answer! i also suspected a mod to be the reason behind this behavior since the game itself to my knowledge generates the entire character model every time you load into a savegame. i may have to disable some mods step by step to see which one it is. tedious work but it has to be done in order for v to be complete again :LOL:

update: i have found the mod that caused the issue and successfully uninstalled it, giving my v back her limbs. the mod is called "basegame_RogueBootsKneepadsHolster.archive", it is located in the /archive/pc/mod folder so you can easily find it. hope this helps you!
Nice find. Thanks a lot. That's an old mod that I have since the beginning. Can imagine that it would conflict with todays mods.

Top Bottom