REDlauncher Can NOT be Found for loggin to recive reward (EPIC GAMES)

+
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.09.19 - 19.36.44.02.png

when i launch the game from epic games , it work fine! but i can't found The Loggen Page that give me reward!

When you click on "3" on this page, you don't have anything ?
(or it's just the "error" message ?)
You can also send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button).
When I click 3 it's show only error message. Nothing else

Ok, when you clic on "Play" on the Epic launcher, you don't have any window like that which pop up before accessing to the game ?
Red_Launcher.jpg

No! This window is New to me? When I click the play button on epic game the game start immediately!
Ok, that's the problem. You need to loggin in this windows to unlock the game rewards :(
(it's in the same window that it possible now in 1.6, to manage mods with RedMod)

So I'm not familiar with Epic, but at first you can try to verifying the game files in case :
Open Epic Games Launcher > Library and click the 3 dots under Cyberpunk 2077 and then click Manage. Click the Verify button, this will check the game files to see if something is missing.
And if nothing, use this link to send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button).

Ok, that's the problem. You need to loggin in this windows to unlock the game rewards :(
(it's in the same window that it possible now in 1.6, to manage mods with RedMod)

So I'm not familiar with Epic, but at first you can try to verifying the game files in case :

And if nothing, use this link to send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button).
Ok I will give it a try, thank u sir !

Hello!

I attach myself to this thread, because I have exactly the same problem. The only difference is that I start it from Steam and the REDlauncher is also started. In the REDlauncher I am also logged in with this account here and it also shows me that I get the rewards. But when I want to request them in the game in the start menu (with key 3 or mouse click), I get the message that I should log in with my account! But I am already registered in the REDlauncher!!!
What a bummer!

BTW: I also tried the solution described above and installed the MS DLL's. But did not help!!!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.png
    Clipboard01.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • Clipboard02.png
    Clipboard02.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 35
Hello!

I attach myself to this thread, because I have exactly the same problem. The only difference is that I start it from Steam and the REDlauncher is also started. In the REDlauncher I am also logged in with this account here and it also shows me that I get the rewards. But when I want to request them in the game in the start menu (with key 3 or mouse click), I get the message that I should log in with my account! But I am already registered in the REDlauncher!!!
What a bummer!

BTW: I also tried the solution described above and installed the MS DLL's. But did not help!!!
Did you play with mods ?
If yes, if I remember (maybe it's fix now), but CET caused some issues like that in the past.

I started it with and without mods (directly from launcher), no success.
I will now try again to start it via my old (less good) PC, which is possible via streaming with Steam, without that I have to install it again.
If that doesn't work either, I'll reinstall it completely on the old PC without any mods.
This old PC I use normally only for testing things, there is a clean Windows 10 on it without additional programs. If it doesn't work there either, I don't know what to do.
I have also already written to the support, but have not yet received a response!!!
The support of CDProjekt seems to be not the best, if you do not even get a feedback!!!
Does not really surprise me anymore!

Last edited:
I will now try again to start it via my old (less good) PC, which is possible via streaming with Steam, without that I have to install it again.
If that doesn't work either, I'll reinstall it completely on the old PC without any mods.
This old PC I use normally only for testing things, there is a clean Windows 10 on it without additional programs. If it doesn't work there either, I don't know what to do.
Ok, so if you use mods, there are great chances that it's due to mods... "without" (i.e disabling) is often not enough to fix issues. The only way to be sure to get rid of all the mods datas (and issues) is to perform a clean install :
When did you send a report ?
And if you use mods and if it's due to mods, the support wouldn't be able to help you anyway (they would ask you to perform clean install the game at first).

What @LeKill3rFou said about it not being enough to just disabling mods is true. The change they have made to your game can be permanent and/or ridicously hard to remove. I can't confirm that mods have been linked to this particular issue in the past but he's here more than anyone else so if he says he's seen it, I'd personally take his word for it.

I'm just adding this to say, streaming from your old PC won't change a thing.... It's still running from your new PC, streamed to your old. It won't have any effect at all. It's the same PC doing all the same work with some extra work thrown on top to stream to your old.

If mods are indeed the issue, the clean install as described in the link @LeKill3rFou provided will fix it.

So, new installation on my old PC it is...

Edit:
Fresh installation on clean Windows 10 helped... now I have the reward... Thank's for the help!

Last edited:
Top Bottom