Do the skills work yet?

+
Last time i checked a year or two ago, this was the update: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/l30rq7
most the skills didn't work then, or didn't work in the way they were described. anyone know if this list is updated? i'm thinking of making a new character but i don't want to get to the end of the game only to find out half the skills/perks i planned on using still don't work. also did they ever fix crafting? like does it actually do the things the gear says it does?

Haven't found a perk that didn't work in 1.6 yet but I also haven't been able to try them all.
There were some perks in previous version 1.52 that didn't work but a couple of those that I have been able try do work.

like does it actually do the things the gear says it does?
I haven't had any issues with crafting for a long time. What you see is what you get. The only "wild card" in crafting is some pieces of clothing. Sometimes you get it with a mod slot and sometimes you don't, so there's a bit of rng mixed in it.
Also weapons have their elemental damage type randomized unless it's an iconic.

Toxicology doesn't work for sure. Contagion quickhack duration increases by 280 milliseconds with 1 point in it ( 1 second is 1000 milliseconds btw).

Top Bottom