What would Fix the game for you?

+
like skippy whos "dead" until u reach act2 ?
Sorry, I don't understand that question. I've looted a dead person during act#1 (before the Heist) which belongs to an Assault in progress in act#2, at the big park where the Valentinos hang out. Now I can't finish that quest.

Sorry, I don't understand that question. I've looted a dead person during act#1 (before the Heist) which belongs to an Assault in progress in act#2, at the big park where the Valentinos hang out. Now I can't finish that quest.
In theory, you can't loot this body before unlock the all map (after the heist).
CDPR will certainly patch the TP point (TP point will no longer appear before "the heist"), but probably not fix your problem :(

In theory, you can't loot this body before unlock the all map (after the heist).
CDPR will certainly patch the TP point (TP point will no longer appear before "the heist"), but probably not fix your problem :(
Dang... I've spend so much time killing all the Tyger Claws, just to buy the Second Heart and being able to craft legendary weapons.
I didn't even use mods or exploits. :coolstory:
If there are known glitches (like "travel point leaks"?) that made it possible to leave Watson, maybe some of the consequences can be addressed in future updates... Maybe it's possible for the game to detect if the item has been removed earlier, or at least that it's missing from the loot, I don't know...

Dang... I've spend so much time killing all the Tyger Claws, just to buy the Second Heart and being able to craft legendary weapons.
I didn't even use mods or exploits. :coolstory:
If there are known glitches (like "travel point leaks"?) that made it possible to leave Watson, maybe some of the consequences can be addressed in future updates... Maybe it's possible for the game to detect if the item has been removed earlier, or at least that it's missing from the loot, I don't know...
It is a bit the same problem as the penthouse of V which was fixed (now the door is block), but the problems which this has caused not fixed.
Basically that would fix a bug/problem which will never happen again and which only concerns a few players.
It comes from my doubts (if that i said make sense) :(

Another thing I want to fix the game, give me another Iconic Smart gun that isn't a smart ass, that I have to give up, to complete a quest line. And if I set it to leathal, make it fucking stay lethal.

Simple. An option like most games have to skip the prologue/tutorial and start the game in your apartment after you have your fight with Johnny. That let's you skip all the 4 hours+ of monotonous stuff that is exactly the same every time you play it. Start the game at level 5 and call it good.

Played this game so much. I love it. But they need to implement a system where you can upgrade anything in your clothing inventory to legendary. The same way they do it with the wolf school jacket. We know it's possible because the implemented it on a couple pieces of gear. So please cdpr. Do this. It would fix the only thing that stresses me out when I boot up this game...
Post automatically merged:

Please make any gear you find upgradable to legendary. It can be done the same way you did it with the wolf school jacket and other items. Many of my items downgraded themselves from legendary to rare after the 1.5 update and continues in the 1.6 please fix this so I can makes any gear legendary as I put so much into crafting... please🙏

Attachments

• 16639773469801130123208960026868.jpg
    16639773469801130123208960026868.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 26
  • 16639775161976960763328348910697.jpg
    16639775161976960763328348910697.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
  • 16639775522638504297708307645051.jpg
    16639775522638504297708307645051.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
  • 16639776806857913745738178871709.jpg
    16639776806857913745738178871709.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I haven't played the game yet. I am unsure if its worth buying due to its abysmal release, still present bugs, lack of features, no ng+, only one expansion despite the President of CDPR himself stating that it would get more expansions than The Witcher 3 (so the guy lied), and what looks like clear game abandonment that is slowly occurring.

Right now the modders seem to be picking up the slack.

Basically its a Bethesda game but worse. At least Fallout 4 got three large expansions and received mod support from the get go.

Played this game so much. I love it. But they need to implement a system where you can upgrade anything in your clothing inventory to legendary. The same way they do it with the wolf school jacket. We know it's possible because the implemented it on a couple pieces of gear. So please cdpr. Do this. It would fix the only thing that stresses me out when I boot up this game...
Post automatically merged:

Please make any gear you find upgradable to legendary. It can be done the same way you did it with the wolf school jacket and other items. Many of my items downgraded themselves from legendary to rare after the 1.5 update and continues in the 1.6 please fix this so I can makes any gear legendary as I put so much into crafting... please🙏

Isn't it simpler just to get some Legendary Gear and transmog it?

I haven't played the game yet. I am unsure if its worth buying due to its abysmal release, still present bugs, lack of features, no ng+, only one expansion despite the President of CDPR himself stating that it would get more expansions than The Witcher 3 (so the guy lied), and what looks like clear game abandonment that is slowly occurring.

Right now the modders seem to be picking up the slack.

Basically its a Bethesda game but worse. At least Fallout 4 got three large expansions and received mod support from the get go.
So you haven't played the game at all, but you talk about NG+ already and how worse the game is :giveup:.

I want to preface my reply by saying I'm 50 and not much of an avid gamer these days as life does that for many my age but I had really and truly looked forward to this since its announcement a decade ago. Being of the age I am, "cyberpunk" was a real thing for me in the late 80's and 90's. I first read Neuromancer when I was 22. So to say all this was a very long time coming for me is an understatement lol.

Secondly, a bit of trivia here, Adam Adamowicz was a friend of mine. The name won't ring a bell for most people but he was the head conceptual artist for Fallout. We knew each other for most of the 90's and he left Denver to go back to Bethesda MD in 2001.. The rest is history as they say. Tragically Adam died in 2012 from lung cancer. He smoked, mainly American Spirits, and literally one of the last memories of conversation I had was telling him to quit. And lastly, in a final twist of fate he died on the day my son was born.. Feb 9th 2012.

On to CP2077. What can I say. I both love it and also take issue with a lot of various little things. It's definitely not what I expected or I'll say 30% expected 70% not. I simply feel like they failed to deliver on the hype despite it being delivered in other ways. As William Gibson himself said something to the effect of it being GTA-5. And after 30 hours I kind of agree. It's really just a lot of "run and gun" mixed with cut scenes. I do rather enjoy them however and have taken the time to explore all dialog. I've enjoyed the main story and missions to be sure but at the same time I always feel like there is just some intangible element that's missing.

I bought the game on pre-sale, paid full price, etc. I waited at least 4 months to install it after release and at the time only played 6 hours. I didn't get back to it because I figured Id just wait a bit for it to mature and have some updates. So I did a full reinstall (September 2022) and have jacked back in having just completed Act 1. I first spent at least 10 hours just doing a few side missions and picking fights to stockpile some eddies and buy some armor to prepare for the initial Malestrom battle. It was so much easier this time around than the first outing last year. (I'm playing on Normal mode).

To get to the brass tax, here's my objective criticisms; (and I assume some of these are basic ad nauseaums that many people have said)

- Increase "real world / life-like relaism". Overall I really wish there had been more subtle attention to detail and realism in many instances that prop up the suspension of disbelief. What I mean is even simple little things like when you go to take a shower (which is rather pointless really anyway) but if you're going to include something like this why not have a second or two where it appears as if you're taking your clothes off first. Something as simple as hands moving over the shoulders from first person. Having you just suddenly put your bare arms against a wall as if you're somehow already naked or taking a shower with your clothes on is just dumb and again.. pointless? Either do it right or just don't do it at all.

- Vehicle Realism / City Realism. I absolutely HATE the fact that there is literally nowhere to park except on sidewalks, many of which have rails and barriers. It just feels absolutely stupid to leave your vehicle in the middle of a street to then see you've created a traffic jam. This 100% kills the sense of reality for me. In trying to "keep it real" in some respect I do actually like to pull the car or cycle somewhere that is a parking spot. In short, each block should have a few parking spots. Hell, even some paid parking structures.. you know.. like the real world has would be cool. Park for 10 eddies! How in gods name was this so overlooked???

- The NPC's. My god.. Ohhh my god. I thought they were supposed to be fixed by now. In my first hour back in I saw at least two intermittent T-poses, a few floating people, people walking through walls, and a single character triple stacked on itself. Worst of all however is, because of the parking issue, their overdramatic screams even if just one NPC is bumped is completely rediculous. And it's not just one of them... all 100 or more for a 100 foot radius scatter like roaches. Same if you pull out a weapon. In a city where people are pulling out weapons on every block why should people suddenly scatter. Why not have them wait until shots are fired first!!! It's absolutely maddening. WHY!!!!

- Unrealistic Combatants. Hostile NPCs. Some can be almost naked yet take a long time to kill despite numerous headshots and or many of them in a street gang look the exact same. Total buzzkill to take out 8 of them and two or three are exact looking duplicates of the others. Just bad realism here. Really bad.

- Injury detail. If you just got into a huge fight and go back to the apartment you should be able to see some cuts and bruises on you. A minor request perhaps.. but still... realism.. realism.. realism.

- The Light rail / Subway. This game was 100% hyped with images of a subway and rail system. I'm beyond disappointed it doesn't have it. Had I known I would've bought it on sale this month instead or maybe wouldn't have even bothered. Having partially grown up in NYC as a kid.. this was huge for me.

- Parkour. This is something my 10 year old brought up. There should be some reasonable level of parkouring, especially as you level up body skills. If there is, my apologies, but I just don't see it. Take a nod from TRON Evolution.. 100% loved the parkouring in that game. So fun.

- Armor and Clothes. Your armour should not be attached to your clothes categorically. I feel like it should be its own category. You should be able to put on some body armour ..like arm bands, bullet-vest, etc under your clothes first, then other stuff on top or vice versa and actually see it. And I'm not seeing that at all. Seems like this would be obvious and is huge for realism.

- Purchasing Diversity. There should be a lot more diverse shops to buy stuff from at it should properly effect in game choices. I mean gun shops with ammo, hackware, drugs / med stores, etc. I really hate the fact that you just loot ammo, grenades, and health shots so much on missions alone. I'm certainly ok with looting off victims, but it's entirely unrealistic to constantly pick up a case of ammo in an alley or right before a battle begins. It's so 2005. Sure, have some stuff here and there at gang hideouts, but the whole default style of having the same exact loot absolutely everywhere totally kills realism for me. It's just repetative and booring. If I know I'm taking on a side job or main mission, I should have to think ahead and go to a weapons store and actually buy the ammo, grenades, etc, or go to a health/drug store to load up on meds and health regens. Again, picking up a little extra stuff on site at a gang hidecout can be realistic, but the defacto standard game-play seems like a default fall-back position to every other FPS game on the market. I was really hoping CP2077 would be a lot different in this respect.

- Real Word Jobs / Side Quests. It would be interesting if "V" was also allowed to have some sort of semi-normal profession to earn money too, not just from killing people, net running, etc. Imagine if he/she could choose some side missions where they worked at a bar or was a data courier or a mechanic. I simply think more diverse side missions / jobs with a non-violent nature could really add to realism, allow for a more personal and unique experience, and allow you explore more of Night City as an escape fantasy and not just be so "game" focused. I guess this is my more "open world" desire statement.

- Character Interactions. I have to say Act 1 was incredibly brief and I was very disappointed to see characters evaporate so quickly. It made the story arc feel incredibly rushed to me. I could give a lot of suggestions here but that's subjective story writing and could be endless theorizing that I won't do here.

As for the gameplay itself, I get that you're essentially a "run-n-gun" street thug / edgerunner that takes on jobs to level up skills, take on bigger jobs, bigger enemies, etc. And while I certainly expected that, I also expected something much more, idk, more open-world, more exploratory, more transcendental. And for something that took a decade to produce I'm left asking why it's not. So far, for me at least, it seems like it's a basic shooter with various hacker mods, spliced with a lot of long cut scenes. Thankfully it's pretty enjoyable overall, but at the same time, for me at least, there's just something really big missing in most aspects of reality and the open-world scenarios of what this could have / should have been. I'm still at 6/10 overall.

- Tutorials and Help. Lastly, I thought the introductory tutorials are pretty lacking for a noob like me. This obviously has a lot of complexity to it's menus and what all there is to do with leveling up and I haven't seen a lot in-game help or elswhere that gives a bullet point A-Z of how to play and get the most from CP2077. I'm sure the info is out there. I just feel it's not easily accessible. I shouldn't just have to rely on non-official You Tubers and the forum.

Last edited:

Getting iconic legendary gear shouldn't be behind specific builds (tech tree). Thats just stupid. Im specifically talking about iconic items that you hang on the weapon room wall.

Fixing the bugs, across all platforms

Third person

More weapon style variety

CYBERPSYCHOSIS

Include characters that resemble Lucy and Rebecca from Edgerunners in both looks and personality (obviously due to story reasons it can't be them BUT we could have characters like them)

I want to preface my reply by saying I'm 50 and not much of an avid gamer these days as life does that for many my age but I had really and truly looked forward to this since its announcement a decade ago. Being of the age I am, "cyberpunk" was a real thing for me in the late 80's and 90's. I first read Neuromancer when I was 22. So to say all this was a very long time coming for me is an understatement lol.

Secondly, a bit of trivia here, Adam Adamowicz was a friend of mine. The name won't ring a bell for most people but he was the head conceptual artist for Fallout. We knew each other for most of the 90's and he left Denver to go back to Bethesda MD in 2001.. The rest is history as they say. Tragically Adam died in 2012 from lung cancer. He smoked, mainly American Spirits, and literally one of the last memories of conversation I had was telling him to quit. And lastly, in a final twist of fate he died on the day my son was born.. Feb 9th 2012.

On to CP2077. What can I say. I both love it and also take issue with a lot of various little things. It's definitely not what I expected or I'll say 30% expected 70% not. I simply feel like they failed to deliver on the hype despite it being delivered in other ways. As William Gibson himself said something to the effect of it being GTA-5. And after 30 hours I kind of agree. It's really just a lot of "run and gun" mixed with cut scenes. I do rather enjoy them however and have taken the time to explore all dialog. I've enjoyed the main story and missions to be sure but at the same time I always feel like there is just some intangible element that's missing.

I bought the game on pre-sale, paid full price, etc. I waited at least 4 months to install it after release and at the time only played 6 hours. I didn't get back to it because I figured Id just wait a bit for it to mature and have some updates. So I did a full reinstall (September 2022) and have jacked back in having just completed Act 1. I first spent at least 10 hours just doing a few side missions and picking fights to stockpile some eddies and buy some armor to prepare for the initial Malestrom battle. It was so much easier this time around than the first outing last year. (I'm playing on Normal mode).

To get to the brass tax, here's my objective criticisms;

- Overall I really wish there had been much more subtle attention to detail and the "lifelike" realism in many instances that keep up / prop up the suspension of disbelief. What I mean is little things like A; when you go to take a shower (which is rather pointless really) why not have a second or two where it appears as if you're taking your clothes off. Having you just suddenly put your bare arms against a wall as if you're somehow already naked or taking a shower with your clothes on is just dumb and again.. pointless? Either do it right or just don't do it at all.

- Expanding on the first statement is the vehicles. I absolutely HATE the fact that there is literally nowhere to park except on sidewalks, many of which have rails and barriers. It just feels absolutely stupid to leave your vehicle in the middle of a street to then see you've created a traffic jam. This 100% kills the sense of reality for me. That and the driving dynamics, something I thought was fixed by v1.6 still just feels off. In trying to "keep it real" in some respect I do actually like to pull the car or cycle somewhere that is a parking spot. In short, each block should have a few parking spots. Hell, even some paid parking structures.. you know.. like the real world has! How in gods name was this overlooked???

- The NPC's. My god.. Ohhh my god. I thought they were supposed to be fixed by now. In my first hour back I saw at least two intermittent T-poses, a few floating people, people walking through walls, and a single character triple stacked on itself. Worst of all however is, because of the parking issue, their overdramatic screams even if just bumped.. but not just them... all 100 or more for a 100 foot radius. It's absolutely maddening. WHY!!!!

- Hostile NPCs. Some can be almost naked yet take a long time to kill despite numerous headshots and or many of them in a street gang look the exact same. Total buzzkill to take out 8 of them and two or three are exact looking duplicates of the others. Just bad realism here. Really bad.

- Injury detail. If you just got into a huge fight and go back to the apartment you should be able to see some cuts and bruises on you. A minor request perhaps.. but still... realism.. realism.. realism.

- This game was 100% hyped with images of a subway and rail system. I'm beyond disappointed it doesn't have it. Had I known I would've bought it on sale this month instead or maybe wouldn't have even bothered. Having partially grown up in NYC as a kid.. this was huge for me.

- Parkour. This is something my 10 year old brought up. There should be some reasonable level of parkouring, especially as you level up body skills. If there is, my apologies, but I just don't see it. Take a nod from TRON Evolution.. 100% loved the parkouring in that game. So fun.

- Your armour should not be attached to your clothes. I feel like it should be its own category. You should be able to put on some body armour ..like arm bands, bullet-vest, etc under your clothes first, then other stuff on top. I'm not seeing that. Seems like this would be obvious.

- There should be more diverse shops to buy stuff from.. gun shops with ammo, hackware, drugs / med stores, etc. I really hate the fact that you loot ammo, grenades, and health shots so much on missions alone. I'm certainly ok with looting off victims, but it's entirely unrealistic to pick up a case of ammo in an alley. Sure, have some at gang hideouts, but the whole default style of having the same exact loot absolutely everywhere totally kills realism for me. it's just repetative and boooring. If I know I'm taking on a side job or main mission, I should have to think ahead and go to a weapons store and buy the ammo, grenades, etc, or go to a health/drug store to load up on meds. Again, picking up a little extra stuff on site can be realistic, but the standard game-play seems like a default fall-back position to every other FPS game on the market. I was hoping CP2077 would be a lot different in this respect.

- It would be interesting if "V" was also allowed to have some sort of semi-normal profession to earn money too, not just from killing people. Imagine if he worked at a bar or was a data courier or a mechanic. I think some regular available side missions / jobs with a non-violent nature could really add to realism and allow you explore more of Night City.

The big problem is that this would take massive-massive amounts of processing power to do and would take a few years. It also feels like that processing power and would be better spent doing actual gameplay as well as new story content. I don't want to play a game about taking a shower and looking injured, I want to play a game about sneaking and stealing from corporations.

Also, what you're describing about lack of parking is a major problem in the real world.

But fine, different priorities, one thing confuses me though.

- As for the gameplay itself, I get that you're essentially a "run-n-gun" street thug that takes on jobs to level up skills, take on bigger jobs, bigger enemies, etc. I expected that but also expected something more, idk, more transcendental. It seems like it's a basic shooter with various hacker mods, spliced with a lot of loooong cut scenes. Thankfully it's enjoyable but at the same time as said before there's just something big missing in the big open-world picture of what this could have / should have been.

- Lastly, I thought the introductory tutorials are pretty lacking for a noob like me. This is obviously has a lot of complexity to it's menus and what all there is to do with leveling up and I haven't seen a lot in-game help or elswhere that gives a bullet point A-Z of how to play and get the most from CP2077. I'm sure the info is out there. I just feel it's not easily accessible. I shouldn't just have to rely on non-official You Tubers.

Cyberpunk 2020, the game it is based on, is about being a criminal who robs corporations. That's what being an Edgerunner is.

Do you really want a game where you're not an Edgerunner?

Honestly a simple option to just tap L3 to sprint instead of having to hold it for a second would bring me back. That and decrease the ADS speed.

Personally, a small (I think) request to 'fix' my gaming experience, is to be able to have 3d/360 camera when I am sitting (hopefully in different sitting positions).

To be able to 'sit' ANYWHERE I want to and not just at specific times.

Other than that, I cannot think of what else would do it for me at the moment.

a real question

Why are they adding police chases and vehicle combat? with as short as the story is i really don't see how it would help in make the game better as it stands not i cannot really see a place for the in the grand scheme of things because most missions are so short and easy

Top Bottom