Win NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

A new generation is almost here — NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(R) 40 Series graphic cards have been announced and will be available from October 12th!

They’re beyond fast, giving gamers and creators a leap in performance, AI-powered graphics, and so many more leading platform capabilities. Using the same amount of power as the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, the GeForce RTX 4090 runs up to twice as fast. It will allow you to experience Cyberpunk 2077 with the new Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode & up to 4X performance increase with DLSS 3.

We’ve heard some rumors that 3 pieces of this preem hardware found their way into Night City. Equipped with custom Cyberpunk 2077 backplates and support brackets from V1Tech, there are literally only 3 in existence. Help us find them and one can be yours!

It’s not gonna be easy though, corps are guarding them as if their lives depended on it (actually, that’s most likely the case). We managed to find some data on the Net but gotta keep it on the down low. We left you a clue on the Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter page. Head over there, solve it and complete the task for a chance to get your hands on a GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition graphics card with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate — and make sure to have your Kiroshi set to Photo Mode, ready to use. You know, just in case.

Over the next weeks we’ll be sharing clues to more tasks on Twitter, so keep your eyes and ears wide open. If you’re one of them, corpos, you’ll find the complete set of rules and regulations here.

A new generation is almost here — NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(R) 40 Series graphic cards have been announced and will be available from October 12th!

They’re beyond fast, giving gamers and creators a leap in performance, AI-powered graphics, and so many more leading platform capabilities. Using the same amount of power as the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, the GeForce RTX 4090 runs up to twice as fast. It will allow you to experience Cyberpunk 2077 with the new Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode & up to 4X performance increase with DLSS 3.

We’ve heard some rumors that 3 pieces of this preem hardware found their way into Night City. Equipped with custom Cyberpunk 2077 backplates and support brackets from V1Tech, there are literally only 3 in existence. Help us find them and one can be yours!

It’s not gonna be easy though, corps are guarding them as if their lives depended on it (actually, that’s most likely the case). We managed to find some data on the Net but gotta keep it on the down low. We left you a clue on the Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter page. Head over there, solve it and complete the task for a chance to get your hands on a GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition graphics card with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate — and make sure to have your Kiroshi set to Photo Mode, ready to use. You know, just in case.

Over the next weeks we’ll be sharing clues to more tasks on Twitter, so keep your eyes and ears wide open. If you’re one of them, corpos, you’ll find the complete set of rules and regulations here.
as if anyone can afford one of these fucking things

So sick can't wait to have a chance to win! CDPR you rock!
Post automatically merged:

Just wanna confirm something... is it normal that Kiroshi's don't work during the Corpo prologue??? (If you know you know)

Is anyone else utterly stumped on this? Is this meant to be a riddle we're supposed to solve? I've found the location, can see the netrunner, annnnnd, I got nothing. Someone on the Twitter thread used Kiroshi's (I'm guessing they cheated?) and scanned them and found some interesting info but nothing that actually leads anywhere...

Or am I completely overthinking this? Do they just want a photomode pic of the location and that's it?

P.s. I'm not familiar with Polish law but I'm guessing customs charges for prizes sent to locations outside the EU isn't covered? :giveup:

EDIT: To anyone reacting to this post from the future: this was cleared up - see this post

Last edited:
Is anyone else utterly stumped on this? Is this meant to be a riddle we're supposed to solve? I've found the location, can see the netrunner, annnnnd, I got nothing. Someone on the Twitter thread used Kiroshi's (I'm guessing they cheated?) and scanned them and found some interesting info but nothing that actually leads anywhere...

Or am I completely overthinking this? Do they just want a photomode pic of the location and that's it?

P.s. I'm not familiar with Polish law but I'm guessing customs charges for prizes sent to locations outside the EU isn't covered? :giveup:
Yup, I'm also pretty lost haha. At first I thought it might have something to do with the location, so since I knew exactly where it was I went there and found nothing. So I went back to the post and noticed that, besides the GPU edited into the corner, the colors were also altered. This led me to believe there might be something else hidden in the photo, maybe a code to complete after cp2077.ly/, as the tweet suggests. However, someone on Reddit suggested that the "code" to the URL mentioned might just be NVIDIAxCDPR, which links to the article, so it got me stuck.

Main problem is we're not sure what to do, so none of this matters haha. Should there be a code to complete an URL, I believe it will be pretty clear once we find it. If the task is simply taking a picture in the location, I'm sure they'll have to let us know that somehow also, otherwise how will we be sure we're following the rules? :shrug:

The rules and regs say your entry is a screenshot reply in twitter, and they are picking the most creative... guess I need a twitter, lame

Yup, I'm also pretty lost haha. At first I thought it might have something to do with the location, so since I knew exactly where it was I went there and found nothing. So I went back to the post and noticed that, besides the GPU edited into the corner, the colors were also altered. This led me to believe there might be something else hidden in the photo, maybe a code to complete after cp2077.ly/, as the tweet suggests. However, someone on Reddit suggested that the "code" to the URL mentioned might just be NVIDIAxCDPR, which links to the article, so it got me stuck.

Main problem is we're not sure what to do, so none of this matters haha. Should there be a code to complete an URL, I believe it will be pretty clear once we find it. If the task is simply taking a picture in the location, I'm sure they'll have to let us know that somehow also, otherwise how will we be sure we're following the rules? :shrug:

Loool. Here's hoping they clear it up. I've basically been Charlie the past few hours haha
charlie loony.jpg

Looking at the contest rules, I'm so confused.
  • 1.2: "We invite you to solve the puzzle and complete the hidden task ("Entry").
  • "Entry" is defined in 4.2 as a photomode screenshot.
  • 4.3: "Send us your [photomode screenshot] as a reply to the tweet with the answer to the task"
Anyone else tripping up on the wording there? I can't tell if that means:
"send us your screenshot AND the answer to the task as a reply to the tweet..."
or
"send us your screenshot as a reply to the tweet (the one that already has the answer in it)".

:confused:

guess I'll just wait for the first winner to be announced then MAYBE we can understand how to send an entry

I'm hoping they clear this up. I sent a screenshot in the Twitter thread, but the mention of the code and hidden task are making it all confusing.

Clarify that "code", please. I'm so lost that I played around with the image for 3 hours already to come up with barely anything...

Instructions are extremely unclear.

Entry seems to be in the form of the screenshot to show the 'task' is completed. The task is not communicated well in the tweet.

Is it first to find it wins, or is it selected from valid entries?

Considering how expensive these cards are and how in demand it is, you're frustrating a lot of people by being so unclear. Whoever posted the tweet dropped the ball because the 'task' in the tweet is anything but clear.

It seems to imply finding a code in the game, if you put it into the url, will result in confirmation that you found the right code. But then how do you turn that into a submission by screenshot? Showing a picture of you finding the code? Or maybe once you find the code and pull up the page, THAT page tells you what your screenshot needs to be of?

It's so frustrating.

Considering how expensive these cards are and how in demand it is, you're frustrating a lot of people by being so unclear. Whoever posted the tweet dropped the ball because the 'task' in the tweet is anything but clear.
So i guess thats the point? They have always hidden messages since they started with trailers/previews that people hade too solve. Its a riddle.

Can you tell me where the location is?. I don't I've encountered this location before, don't remember anything similar, it'd be cool to check around, thanks

Top Bottom