RTX problems in Cyberpunk

+
Hello everyone! Before I submit a ticket and go into long discussion with technical support, I want to ask you, maybe someone already had such a problem.

A month ago I bought the laptop with RTX graphic card. During normal walk everything is fine, but when I drive some cars, like Caliburn or Aerondight, the RTX disappears for 75% of the time. What I mean with that is, that inside lighting is not reflecting the lighting outside (such as sunlight on the dashboard) and always stays the same. It happens not always, so sometimes everything works perfectly, and I am able to fully enjoy it, but I am still not able to find what exactly fixes that problem for 25% of the time.

Another problem is, that when I try to open the map, inventory or try to change the look in the mirror the fps drops to 5-10 for a few seconds as if I turned DLSS off, while keeping the RTX on. After a few seconds, everything goes back to normal and fps raises to normal values. And that happens also not every time.

I thought that with 1.6 it will be fixed, but completely fresh install and no mods still not solve anything. Is there anyone who maybe had such a problem and can give me some advice?

I use custom nvidia settings, such as ultra latency mode etc. but I doubt that it could be the reason for fps drops with RT on in a single game. Without RT, there are no drops at all and there are no problems in any other game, only in Cyberpunk.

yeah, I have a 3080/5900x PC and still get frame drops with inventory, map, and other menu stuffs... maybe it could be a DLSS thing, not sure

Top Bottom