REDmod Blender plugin

+

apart

Forum regular
To fix it, move blender_re_animations_plugin folder to %AppData%\Blender Foundation\Blender\<version>\scripts\addons\ (and optionally run as Administrator) then enable it in Blender.

To fix it, move blender_re_animations_plugin folder to %AppData%\Blender Foundation\Blender\<version>\scripts\addons\ (and optionally run as Administrator) then enable it in Blender.
Thanks :D this fixed it. But I don't know why, since by installing these plugins in the addon tab of the preferences you basically move the plugins in the "addons" folder. I don't know why I had to do that manually myself. But thanks anyway :)

this is error:
1664863416371.png

I move blender_re_animations_plugin folder and init.py to %AppData%\Blender Foundation\Blender\<version>\scripts\addons\ and optionally run as Administrator but then cannt install。some one can help me?

this is error:
View attachment 11322866
I move blender_re_animations_plugin folder and init.py to %AppData%\Blender Foundation\Blender\<version>\scripts\addons\ and optionally run as Administrator but then cannt install。some one can help me?
This happens when blender is installed to Program files etc and it can't install the packages needed for the plugin. Try restarting it again as admin. It should work if not you can manually install the python packages but that's not that straight forwards.

Top Bottom