Patch Notes 10.10

+

UMA22

Forum regular
Copying multiple Tibor Eggebrecht is still a problem. I was under the impression that this was changed somehow. Scorch is the only way to possibly defeat it, as far as I know.

(or, purify row(s) and then use other cards to nullify them...)
Dude it NG, the cheated faction ofc they will not nerf that only to make it more cheated maybe
This update i seen a monster card with the Keyword lock, i said omg impossible another faction got a bronze lock card but it is just useless, the condition is to much long to do it will take 3 or or 4 rounds to lock ur Target, so u will lock it when u will no need to
They can't do easy conditions for the others factions like for NG
Post automatically merged:

From now what i will do it just playing training mode time to times and quit when i face NG

Last edited:
I really thought this time its a good patch. No clearly broken cards and a buff for wild hunt.

Decided to give it a try and did a few games today, only facing players abusing the possibilities of Tir na la and foglets.

Totally brainless and uninteractive…but since its played a lot obviusly exactly what many Players want?!

Im afraid this Game is lost…

DRK3

Forum veteran
I really thought this time its a good patch. No clearly broken cards and a buff for wild hunt.

Decided to give it a try and did a few games today, only facing players abusing the possibilities of Tir na la and foglets.

Totally brainless and uninteractive…but since its played a lot obviusly exactly what many Players want?!

Im afraid this Game is lost…
Ive made a few posts and articles about that, the 'snowball effect' in the Gwent playerbase:
Whenever a toxic strategy /exploit that the devs didnt take into account pops off, the toxic segment of the playerbase immediately jumps aboard, pisses off a lot of the other players who arent fond of such gameplay and leave the game for good.

Now imagine this happening over years and years, many expansions and card drops, and by now, the playerbase is mostly assholes whose concept of fun is ruining it for everyone else.

Ive made a few posts and articles about that, the 'snowball effect' in the Gwent playerbase:
Whenever a toxic strategy /exploit that the devs didnt take into account pops off, the toxic segment of the playerbase immediately jumps aboard, pisses off a lot of the other players who arent fond of such gameplay and leave the game for good.

Now imagine this happening over years and years, many expansions and card drops, and by now, the playerbase is mostly assholes whose concept of fun is ruining it for everyone else.
Haha, and the best part is when the exploit gets fixed, they just all go back to playing NG :D :D

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

I can agree with that but the other thing is that player deosn't like to play "toxic" decks but he wants to climb the ranks/ladder. After plenty of lost games to the OP decks what can one do? Someone leaves the game for good but other will play OP decks too. I can quote Gary Lineker "Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win."

To my surprise, I think this patch and the new cards are generally pretty good! Yes, the new NG archetype is a little OP, and that Tir na Lia frost carry-over thing is clearly broken, but fingers crossed those will be sorted out next month.

The only new card which looks really problematic to me is the new Sigi. I'm sure I remember seeing something from the devs a while back about limiting the number of ways you can play multiple cards in one turn, and now here's a card which lets you play two cards, more or less of your choice, no doubt enabling all kinds of horrible synergies. I hope I'm wrong, but this looks outrageous.

The real issue I have is the same as every month - the refusal to fix certain mechanics/synergies which I think are clearly broken. The nerf to Simlas is obviously welcome, but simply not enough - instead of upping his provision cost, make him cheaper but limit him to two copies of a special!

The other ones which drive me mad are a couple of SK things to do with pulling warriors from the graveyard. First, the Highland Warlord's deploy ability should be limited to twice per match. Second, and much more important, the Veteran ability needs to stop triggering on units in the graveyard! I've said it before and I'll say it again and again until someone listens - how does a warrior go on gaining the experience to become a veteran when they are dead?!

On the plus side, Frog Mating Season is one of the silliest cards I've ever seen, and I love it.

You guys need to nerf "Tibor Eggebracht" and the multi copy spawn from opponents graveyard, way to cheap and basically uncounterable at last round, even if they have half the cards at the end lol, at the very least you need to stop it's attack ability from beating "Sigvald" as it's a viable counter if it didn't take damage from it like literally every card that doesn't damage it, doesn't make sense for Tibor to be able to destroy it with its ability
YES! NERF THIS OR GIVE BACK THE OLD EVERY GOLD CARD IS IMMUNE! THE UNBALANC HE BRINGS IN THE GAME IS JUST PURELY STUPID. PLUS THE CARD DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY CAUSE DAMEGES MY UNETS MULTIPLE TIMES NOT JUST 1 DMG. SO OR THE CARDS TEXT IS NOT CLARIFIED OR IT HAS A BUG.

Last edited:

YES! NERF THIS OR GIVE BACK THE OLD EVERY GOLD CARD IS IMMUNE! THE UNBALANC HE BRINGS IN THE GAME IS JUST PURELY STUPID. PLUS THE CARD DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY CAUSE DAMEGES MY UNETS MULTIPLE TIMES NOT JUST 1 DMG. SO OR THE CARDS TEXT IS NOT CLARIFIED OR IT HAS A BUG.

It’s not a bug, multiple infuses can stack on one card, that’s why the damage procs as many times as the statuses are added

It’s not a bug, multiple infuses can stack on one card, that’s why the damage procs as many times as the statuses are added
I Understood. But let me ask, Is this a totally decent card for your point of view?

Not speaking of the boost NG deck that I built, and in less then 48 hours clibed with it from rank 14 to 6.
Since when a 4 provision card like BUHURT is ok?
Buhurt with leaderpower and Cahir bring is 11 points. Without Cahir still 7 points. I know its a 6 point for 4, but nobody will use BUHURT only with the THospitality leader! So Buhurt should get a nerf, like give your opponent 3 buff and only 8 points for an allay. 8-3=5 + 1 point from leader = 6.

I Understood. But let me ask, Is this a totally decent card for your point of view?

New Tibor is totally fine, it’s the Practitioner spam that makes a lot of troubles (not only with Tibor). Practitioner’s ability should be changed.

As for the new patch I don’t like it: no new mechanics, no changes for Draft, only powercreep and reusing of old abilities to “new” cards (like the new NR soldier became a stronger version of old Alba Pikemen).
Devs just keep powercreeping and reusing for already 1-2 years.
I don’t like it. Dropped the game at Golden Necker patch and feel absolutely no interest in returning

Wild Hunt should get some kind of Super Devotion, so you can only play it with Wild Hunt cards.

And if CDPR are the great story tellers, then tell me that story where Foglets get boosted from Frost?

And do Foglets also boost with Cataclysm? or Dragon's Dream?

Last edited:
They published a Hotfix, but there are not details :(
The only thing i saw Is Tir Nia with Devotion for the order.

I take back what I said at the patch release. It looked interesting but actually it's a mess again.

NG is out of control with the boost on the opponent side. I am easily doing 100 point swing with 1 card. Geralt Yrden is a must from now on in each deck.

Wild Hunt is almost broken too.

Hotfix details on Twitter:
1665062819590.png

Quote from reddit: 'the Devotion requirement is only on paper, but very soon it will be changed in-game to be aligned with the description'

''Fixed''

So will those still abusing it on ladder be punished for this?

Isn't making it devotion too harsh?

Also, is it me or is MO getting faster "fixed" than other factions, like e.g. Nilfgaard which doesn't seem to get fixed at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom