Cloud save from xbox to pc problem

+
Hi. I really need some help understanding why my Xbox one x will not cloud save to my account. I am able to view my PC save on my Xbox, however my Xbox save will not show on my PC. Sometimes I can get the cloud icon to show up in game on the Xbox, but if I reload the menu it just disappears. I really want to play my 100h character on my more powerful PC. Please help!

Hello, I just bought the game on PC after beating in on Xbox awhile back and hearing about the new cross progression functionality. From what I understand my saves should transfer fine from my Xbox to my PC, but for some reason I can only see saves from my PC transferring to my Xbox (I started a game on PC just to see if it would work). I've tried pretty much everything to get my Xbox saves transferred to PC and have not seen many other reports online about this not working. Is anyone else having this problem, or have any easy fixes?

You're sure on your Xbox, the save that you want to transfert on your PC is more recent than all of the ones of your PC ?
Only one can be transfered between platform, and it's only the most recent.
(if not, on your xbox, load the save and save again, then it would be the "most recent" save and be visible on your PC)

You're sure on your Xbox, the save that you want to transfert on your PC is more recent than all of the ones of your PC ?
Only one can be transfered between platform, and it's only the most recent.
(if not, on your xbox, load the save and save again, then it would be the "most recent" save and be visible on your PC)
Yes, i even played for like an hour on my xbox last night and then checking my PC this morning - Still nothing

Yes, i even played for like an hour on my xbox last night and then checking my PC this morning - Still nothing
So to be sure
- In your Xbox settings "cross-progression" is enabled ?
- On the saving tab, when clicking on RB (Cross Progression), you're well connected ?
- Your very last manual/automatic save have the little cloud icon on it (next to the version of the game) ?
17-09-2022_21-37-23-n0rnqhe1.jpg

So to be sure
- In your Xbox settings "cross-progression" is enabled ?
- On the saving tab, when clicking on RB (Cross Progression), you're well connected ?
- Your very last manual/automatic save have the little cloud icon on it (next to the version of the game) ?
View attachment 11318999
Yes to all of those questions. after a few hours i even disconnected it and relogged back in
and i was hard lined in so should have been connected well
yes, i tried multiple saves and always saw the little cloud icon

Yes to all of those questions. after a few hours i even disconnected it and relogged back in
and i was hard lined in so should have been connected well
yes, i tried multiple saves and always saw the little cloud icon
Ok, annoying... Unfortunately I don't know what you can do by your own :(
So I suggest to contact directly the support for help ("Contact Us" button).
Closest category :

I am also having the same issue, Unable to see saves on pc from xbox (has cloud icon). Followed all the recommendations. The link provided wasn't much help. Hopefully we can get help soon.

I have learned today that it is an issue with that specific character. Any character on my xbox one x that existed before the 1.6 update will not sync to my computer. I started a new character and was able to save and it appeared on my PC from my xbox one x. When I save my characters created prior to 1.6, it'll show its uploading to the cloud & eventually complete with a checkmark. That cloud icon disappears sometimes instantly or when you close & reopen the menu. This does not occur on the new character I created today.

tl:dr; please fix my character cdpr

or maybe we can figure out what glitched item or quest is preventing transfer

Hi, I am also experiencing the same issue. I've sent in a ticket, but was wondering if anybody had an update on this?

Hi, I am also experiencing the same issue. My Xbox one x is not saving to the cloud. help plz.
image.jpg

Hi, I am also experiencing the same issue. My Xbox one x is not saving to the cloud. help plz.View attachment 11323958
You're well connected to your GOG account ?
If yes, try to disable then enable Cross progression again.
Or maybe try to clear the cache and try again.

You're well connected to your GOG account ?
If yes, try to disable then enable Cross progression again.
Or maybe try to clear the cache and try again.
Hi, how do I know my GOG is linked to my Xbox?
Post automatically merged:

Hi, how do I know my GOG is linked to my Xbox?
I have linked my Xbox to my GOG account. Shows that I have played a lot of hours on Xbox.

Hi, it’s me again I did everything I troubleshooted my PC and my Xbox no luck. So I started a new character on my Xbox to see if that saves and it did. My new character saved to the cloud but my main character that I played on two years ago does not. I came back to play because I heard good things about the game and the fact it was 50% discount on GOG but it’s good to know that the game still doesn’t work as intended. Thanks for the help though Lekill3rfou. 👌

Same here, my whole point of getting the PC version is to play my main character from Xbox on PC for that new DLC coming out. A little bait and switchy if you ask me.

Top Bottom