1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Ping, Optic Reboot or System Reset don't by their own. But "combined" with passive effects from other legendary QHs which alert enemies (like cripple movment), they can. Not by their own, but because a passive effect is also applied afterward by other legendary QHs.
For example :
Legendary Cripple Movement > Passive while equipped: enemies under the effect of any quickhack cannot sprint.
So if you use Ping, which obviously apply a QH effect on all enemies, Cripple Movement passive effect will also be applied at the same time and enemies will be alerted.
The same for :
Sonic Shock > Passive While Equipped: enemies under the effects of any quickhack are cut off from the local network, preventing them from communicating with their allies.

So if you play stealth, be sure to unequip all the "offensive" QHs which add additional effects automatically.
Ahh. Thanks very much good person. That needs to be explained more thoroughly in the tooltips. A simple "this effect will alert enemies" would be nice. Thanks a lot. Basically if you want to go stealth avoid some of the legendary ones. Now it would be awesome if you craft more than one quickhack instead of the lesser versions disappearing after you craft one. Now I have a real need to have copies of the epic versions. Although that would be a hassle and a half to have to switch out quickhacks constantly.

- System Reset : Defeating an ennemy with this skill doesn't trigger Memory Boost cyberware effect, however it does trigger Forget Me Not perk.
- Scanning sounds persists after quickhacking, Short-Circuit legendary proc also triggers the scanning sound outside of the scanning window when used on a target already affected by a quickhack (cripple movement for example).

SigilFey,​

1080p. How do you deal with screen tearing when ingame V-sync is off?
If playing in any form of windowed mode (borderless fullscreen is a form of window), images drawn in individual windows always use a buffer flip get the final image. Hence, only full frames will ever be drawn, which eliminates screen tearing. (Down side is that it used to introduce some pretty bad input lag in the past, but modern hardware is usually more than capable of bulling straight through that, especially with a frame limiter on.)

Three of my fully upgraded legendary clothing pieces had their armor stats...destroyed, after installing update 1.6. My heat resistant hybridweave netrunning suit went from 200 to 17.8, solo pants went from 100 to 11.4, same thing for the solo t-shirt, it went from max to 3.9! Could this have something to do with transmog? Hope this gets fixed :(. Edit : and now my tactical hybrid-glass corporate glasses has it's armor rating screwed up...it was also maxed out, wtf is going on???!!!

I play on xbox.

Last edited:

SigilFey,​

Thanks. Changed that. The only thing I'm not sure of is the FPS trade off when changing ultra to psycho. It's about 3 to 5 FPS with the latest drives.

Did somebody already report that the Antisurge ICE-protected netrunner infovisor is not found where it used to be?
I was just doing the Reported Crime: Delivery From Above, but when I reached the container it's not there.

Screenshot_1_50.png

Last edited:

SigilFey,​

Thanks. Changed that. The only thing I'm not sure of is the FPS trade off when changing ultra to psycho. It's about 3 to 5 FPS with the latest drives.
Honestly, aside from very clean reflections, I was happy with standard Ultra settings. I just pushed it up to Psycho once I had my system zeroed in, and it only cost me around 5 FPS at the worst of times, so I left it.

Just noticed small UI thing with the wardrobe (maybe not new).
1. You can equip outer torso (jackets) to the inner one (t-shirts)
wrdrb.png

2. Then inner torso gets all glitchy like that, when you click on it :D (PC quite easy to repro: seems to be amount of items/scroll snap/whatever dependant, so will not dig in into it). Looks fun though.
twiitchy.gif

Found a reproducable bug (already mentioned here iirc) where Crafting a weapon to a higher rarity then switching to the Upgrade tab causes the game to crash (Series X). Reported anyway.

The Dakota Gig Flying Drugs has bugged/missing dialogue: at the control room of the antenna if V inspects the computer terminal, there is supposed to be dialogue with Johnny that prompts the player to seek out an antenna, but it is missing (since 1.5). When reaching the antenna itself, secondary dialogue with Johnny is supposed to happen (a comment on broadcasting hardcore punk to police radios I believe). Instead, the dialogue from downstairs plays, and Johnny does not appear.

Nvidia's hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 map glitch made the performance gains dissappear (got automatic update after opening geforce experience).

Getting a bug with Skippy, where after getting 50 kills with him, the end of his conversation gets cut short for some reason and I lose the ability to use the phone. Game breaking bug because it stops quest progress for main and side quests when you need to call someone, or someone needs to call you, to trigger a game event.

Dear CDP. [...] The ‘exit All Foods bug’ in the mission ‘The Pick Up’ at the very start of the game, STILL requires a full reinstall to progress further? It’s been 2 years now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another issue with Skippy; though I had noticed this occuring in 1.5 if not before: sometimes Skippy's hologram does not display and rarely, the gun itself does not appear (the latter may have been a fluke as I was in vendor dialogue when he just initiated Machine Gun).
skip 1.jpg
skip 2.jpg

Attachments

• skip 1.png
    skip 1.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 16
Another issue with Skippy; though I had noticed this occuring in 1.5 if not before: sometimes Skippy's hologram does not display and rarely, the gun itself does not appear (the latter may have been a fluke as I was in vendor dialogue when he just initiated Machine Gun).View attachment 11326163View attachment 11326166
The same, 1.5 and 1.6 (I did not reported it).
Not sure if it's because Skippy was not equipped and it automatically equipped itself when the dialogue popup (could be interesting to try when unequipped and equipped, if the same bug happen).

Skippy completely breaks the game. Pls fix this asap I'm 80 hours in, only 3 quests left and I can't continue.

Here are the most obvious object pop-in Bugs I've encountered in 1.6:

1) Half of the stadium missing from time to time, when wiewing from this area, near clothing vendor.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.25 - 20.18.56.34.png

2) All the garbage piles look good, except this one. It's details appear/dissappear in strange patterns, sometimes there's more detail on screen when you move further away from in, as opposed to when you're closer.

photomode_21102022_221455.png photomode_21102022_221610.png

3) Windmills and power line supports often pop-in in parts, the upper part is flying in the air, while the stem is missing.

photomode_21102022_203744.png

4) Very often some ads appear pixelated and blurry and then sharp again as you walk around them. Same goes for some road signs with road names.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.22 - 20.30.13.92.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom