Stuck in call during story mission. Cant select any dialogue. (Delamain Bug?)

+
I was doing Automatic Love, and halfway through, after finishing talking with Woodsman, I received a call from Wakako. I had no option to answer the call, and it just ended while ringing.

I came to find that I had no ability to choose any dialogue options anymore, open some menus, or save the game. After looking into this further, I learned it was because the game thinks im still in that call with Wakako.
It turns out that this quest ends with a forced dialogue scene once you leave the club itself. And, of course, I cannot progress past this scene to actually get any quests or calls. So thats the situation I'm in.

I try loading an earlier save, and I get the same exact call after a minute or two. Traveling to Wakako herself and talking with her does nothing to stop this.

Im not sure what to do. Even if I restart the game entirely to before I had this bug- I cant stop it from just appearing again after another 30 hours of gameplay.

Ive tried quitting and opening the game again, and verifying game files through steam. Neither has done anything.

Edit: its looking like this was caused by a bug with the Delamain questline. Im thinking that, since I started it, I have been unable to actually receive most holocalls. It turns out that, even before the point where wakako calls me, I was unable to get fixer calls or make phonecalls myself. No word back from CDProject support yet.

So uhh. Word of warning: if your phone icon is red and blocked after you leave a Delamain job- reload a save quick before its too late.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Do you use (or used) mods ?
How far you can "return back" in the quest ?
(The best would be before starting the quest)

Do you use (or used) mods ?
How far you can "return back" in the quest ?
(The best would be before starting the quest)
No mods.
I could return back to before I started Automatic Love, but I would still get the game breaking phonecall after a few minutes no matter what I did.

It ALSO turns out that my phone itself is bugged. It seems like after starting the Delamain quest (i think? it was this one?)- I lost my ability to use the phone menu or receive calls from fixers. I started that quest about an hour ago, in game time, and all of my saves before that had been overwritten.

No mods.
I could return back to before I started Automatic Love, but I would still get the game breaking phonecall after a few minutes no matter what I did.
Annoying, so the issue is probably due to the phone bug rather than Wakako's call itself. And anyway, if you're unable to use the phone, you will be stuck in the main quest later :(
Did you entirely finish Delamain questline ?
If not, try to finish it, if possible.
If yes, not sure who you can fix it by your own. So I suggest to send a ticket to the support, including a save if possible ("Contact Us" button).

Annoying, so the issue is probably due to the phone bug rather than Wakako's call itself. And anyway, if you're unable to use the phone, you will be stuck in the main quest later :(
Did you entirely finish Delamain questline ?
If not, try to finish it, if possible.
If yes, not sure who you can fix it by your own. So I suggest to send a ticket to the support, including a save if possible ("Contact Us" button).
Seems it is due to that, yeah.

I tried to finish the delamain questline, but it turns out you're supposed to get a phone call from him when you get close to one of his cars- and that is what starts that stage of the quest. Since I cant receive his phonecall, the cars never spawn.

Sent a ticket yesterday. No news back yet. We'll see. Thanks anyway!

I tried to finish the delamain questline, but it turns out you're supposed to get a phone call from him when you get close to one of his cars- and that is what starts that stage of the quest. Since I cant receive his phonecall, the cars never spawn.
Not 100% sure, but I think that you can trigger the second part of its quest on the City Center roundabout (normally Delamain cabs cause a serious traffic jam). Johnny should also make a comment about it and that you should go take a look at his HQ.

Top Bottom