The General Videogame Thread

+
Umming & ahhing about picking up The Sinking City.

Been meaning to for a while, but the price for digital only...yeah, nah.

70% off at the moment. Hmm...

how about a disc to go in the steelbook that comes with the collector's edition...
Had to look this up in case it was a joke or something. Yikes.
I can sort of understand as it's (probably the last?) cross-gen title, and it's easier to throw in a code than manufacture different PS4 and PS5 versions, but still...
Glad I jumped ship.

I got promising start with Ghostwire Tokyo, but now I'm half way through the game and it's getting bit boring. Main story still feels interesting, but problem is me wanting to complete all map markers in every game. Side content gets old so fast here. And there is tons of it. I would still like to finish this game and see where the story goes, but that might require some sacrifices, like doing main story only from now on.

I got promising start with Ghostwire Tokyo, but now I'm half way through the game and it's getting bit boring. Main story still feels interesting, but problem is me wanting to complete all map markers in every game. Side content gets old so fast here. And there is tons of it. I would still like to finish this game and see where the story goes, but that might require some sacrifices, like doing main story only from now on.
If you don't 100% the game, no one will respect your sKiLlZ, and you'll miss out on subs and bitties for your channel.

I'm in uber-geek mode. Nerding waaaaaay out on Mechwarrior 5. We've got melee weapons now. Heh heh heh...NOW, it's Battletech!

Alright, finished Ghostwire just a moment ago. Game got _a lot_ better after skipping all not so important side content. I still did some with selected rewards, but mostly kept the focus on main story only. Now I can actually say the game was good and I really liked the story. Also some of the visual stuff in the game was absolutely amazing.

So yeh, can definitely recommend this if you get in on sale. If you are a huge Japan fan, full price might also work. Just don't hesitate to skip the side content if game starts to feel too long. In the end I still had more than enough of everything I needed even if I started shortcutting mid game.

Completed TheQuarry once so far. If you liked Until Dawn, you will like this one too. Different story, same thing with the choices.

Beginning was a bit slow but when the game started going and story rolling, I just couldn't stop playing (luckily the game is rather short). I'm still not a fan of quick time events, but I think this game didn't have those quite as much as Until Dawn had. Or my memory just plays tricks on me. Anyhoo, even with that mechanics I still loved the game.

First run I managed to get half of the people killed even if I tried to be as cautious as I could. Now doing my second run with completely opposite choices and I think no one may survive this time :D We'll see. Probably gonna do third run too at some point. With mixed line of choices.

Mhh makes a pretty big differance tho, just like minecraft or doom
Minecraft with RTX looks like a different game altogether. And something that would melt my PC in a fraction of a second, not that my card supports RTX in the first place.

It does make a bigger change with older games, naturally -- that enhanced Morrowind looks similar to the massively newer Skyrim SE.

Re-Logic certainly cannot be accused of abandoning the game; Terraria is over 11 years old by now and still gets updates.
Hmm wasent the last patch the last patch and it was finished? im not complaining but i think they said they were done with it..

Top Bottom