1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Hi, I have a problem after the release 1.61 patch.
Blacks, grays e some whites fry!
I play cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox series X, monitor BenQ EX2780Q, blue ray disc day one edition.

Thanks!

So, on PS4 I'm experiencing a bug where, if you move around the world too quickly and it hasn't finished rendering the environment yet, incoming calls will occasionally bug out, where when I accept them, the dialogue doesn't start, but the game thinks I'm in a call, so I can't save, interact with a ton of things...Yeah, it's a bit bothersome.

Anyone else having that kind of issue?

After patch 1.61 the game will not launch. At all.
On PC ? If yes, did you use mods before update ?
If yes, be sure that mods that you used are compatible with 1.61 (great chance that majority are not).
If not, maybe verifying the game files, in case of something going wrong during the update.
------
So, on PS4 I'm experiencing a bug where, if you move around the world too quickly and it hasn't finished rendering the environment yet, incoming calls will occasionally bug out, where when I accept them, the dialogue doesn't start, but the game thinks I'm in a call, so I can't save, interact with a ton of things...Yeah, it's a bit bothersome.

Anyone else having that kind of issue?
After updating the game ?
Maybe a good idea to clear the cache in case.
------
Hi, I have a problem after the release 1.61 patch.
Blacks, grays e some whites fry!
Same advice as previously, try to clear the cache, in case (played about an hours yesterday on series X, no real issue on my side).

I'm on P.C. Disabled mods and cleared cache. Deleted and reinstalled the game. Still nothing, not even a crash report screen, the game just fails to initialize.

EDIT: After uninstalling and deleting every file of 2077 I could find except my saves, got the game to start up unmodded. Tried initializing mods and got the same error. After some creative digging (and putting my old, dusty network engineer hat back on for a bit) tracked it down to Redscript, which hasn't updated for the new patch yet, so looks like I have to wait.

Last edited:
Platform: PC - Steam
Character Level: 46, Street Credit 50
Main Story Progress: Finished one of the endings.
Problem: I finished the first three gigs from Dino. However, after the inconvenient killer (the third gig), Dino never offers the last two gigs (Guinea Pig and The Frolics of Councilwoman Cole). The gig icons are not showing up on the map at all, and when I try to go near the gig location by searching for the place online, there is no call from Dino. I also tried to clear out all NCPD missions in the area but that didn't solve the issue. Now the tracker from Dino shows 3/5 but I have no way to finish the last two gigs. I am going for 100% please help!

Platform: PS5

The Amnesty revolver no longer carries over after beating the game in 1.6.1, like it used to in 1.6. After beating the game, I still get the notification that I have the gun in my stash, but it's not there.

Wondering if the game assigns the old uncraftable version of the Amensty upon beating it, and that no longer exists, so there's no gun after the credits.

Last edited:
Hi. Can anyone please tell me or help me how i can fix this bugs, errors i have since yesterday when that update 1.61 come out for cyberpunk 2077. I mean on xbox one i can't anymore save it or go to load, and more.
Cause of this update, i lost everythin i have it before, now my game is ruined inclusive my last recent saves as StreetKid and Corpo cause of this update on xbox?
Thank u CDRedProjekt for this bugs 🥺💔👏🏻
Post automatically merged:

CDRedProjekt please do somethin and fix this errors and bugs, i really love this game honestly i swear.

Last edited:
Platform: PC

After I downloaded 1.6.1 any long shirt that I have will not extend past the shoulders. I have tried verifying my file intergrity, reloading and redownloading the game. I went back to an earlier save and the problem persists.

If I take off my wardrobe outfit, the long sleeve shirts will properly go past the shoulders, so it seems like it's just a bug with my wardrobe.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-09 212235.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-09 212235.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot 2022-11-09 212259.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-09 212259.png
    562.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi. Can anyone please tell me or help me how i can fix this bugs, errors i have since yesterday when that update 1.61 come out for cyberpunk 2077. I mean on xbox one i can't anymore save it or go to load, and more.
Cause of this update, i lost everythin i have it before, now my game is ruined inclusive my last recent saves as StreetKid and Corpo cause of this update on xbox?
Thank u CDRedProjekt for this bugs
Did you try to clear the cache in case ?
(it can often help with bugs/issues on console)
Platform: PC

After I downloaded 1.6.1 any long shirt that I have will not extened past the shoulders. I have tried verifying my file intergrity, reloading and redownloading the game. I went back to an earlier save and the problem persists.

If I take off my wardrobe outfit, the long sleeve shirts will properly go past the shoulders, so it seems like it's just a bug with my wardrobe.
No mod ?
If you unequip the outer torso, or try with another bullet proof jacket, it's still the same ?

Did you try to clear the cache in case ?
(it can often help with bugs/issues on console)

No mod ?
If you unequip the outer torso, or try with another bullet proof jacket, it's still the same ?
No mods, and yes I equipped another jacket and ended up with the same result. I also tried taking off the outer layer and the sleeves still would not show.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-09 215449.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-09 215449.png
    2 MB · Views: 30
PC Epic achievements still bugged.

Still won't register: The Quick & The Dead (doesn't seem to matter how time is slowed or how many are killed, just does not track) &
Gunslinger (Tried this with every revolver, including uniques except doom-doom, being thrown by every type of grenade holding enemy -each gang, cops, scavs, wraiths, and random streetscum- and multiple times both with and without use of sandevestan, it just does not pop).

Most other problem achievements have popped, some after several re-completions after 1.61 update:
Bushido and Chill (had to redo it again twice), To Bad Decisions! (oddly this worked on a save that used the editor), Must Be Rats, The Sun, The Star, The World, The Devil (had to re-run this ending again twice), Rough Landing, & The Wandering Fool (finally popped in a new run that was still missing two non-ending tarot spots; very weird update).

These are previous issue achievements I encountered. but all of these eventually popped up during my 5th unmoddified playthrough after the 1.6 update: The Wheel of Fortune, The High Priestess, Life on the Road, Breathtaking, The Hermit & Legend of the Afterlife.

Post automatically merged:

I am at my wit's end. I have been suffering from an ongoing bug with the Mantis Blades since release date. And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it. I have tried reporting it directly to CDPR, hoping they'd have fixed it by patch 1.6. But as of today, installing and testing it out for several minutes, I see that the weird bug is still present. Every time I equip and draw the Mantis Blades, they twitch erratically on screen. Every. Single. Time. It is the same for both the PS5 and PC version.
thats gotta be annoying. mantis blades are crap anyway, easy enough to ditch the crummy blades for the much better gorilla arms, monowhip (still really wish they'd have done more with this, so good) or Satori/knives if you want to keep with blades.

Last edited:
I did clear cache and same happen
Ok :(
So I suggest to send a ticket to the support (the sooner, the better) > "Contact Us" button.
On console, there is nothing more that you can really do by your own.
No mods, and yes I equipped another jacket and ended up with the same result. I also tried taking off the outer layer and the sleeves still would not show.
That's annoying :(
So no matter if the wardrobe is activated or not, no sleeves ?
If you never used mods on this save (mod datas could remain in save files, so remove or deactivate mods maybe not fix some issues), I also suggest to send a ticket to the support.

game still randomly freezes happens from 5 mins to 30 can't quit can't do anything ever since 1.6 came out i have to restart my whole bloody PC!!
why wasn't this in the fixes for 1.6.1?? i wan'st even the only person with this issue!

Last edited:
After update 1.61, I've begun to get after images floating across my screen from weapons in hand. This wasn't an issue before this update. How was it borked? And how do I fix it?

game still randomly freezes happens from 5 mins to 30 can't quit can't do anything ever since 1.6 came out i have to restart my whole bloody PC!!
why wasn't this in the fixes for 1.6.1?? i wan'st even the only person with this issue!

getting this issues ,
at first when i play one hour after the update , all seems fine but now on every play at random time i get those freeze
above 2/5 min like as i'm running at 5/10 fps ..Oo..
only way i find to fix it ,
go to my setting , pick 720p resolution run 5 min then go back to my native resolution 1080p .

i check if it was dlss issues , RT issues , but no.. those few freezing apears time to time at random even without rt enable , hight resolution , hight setting graphics .

its moslty RAM issues ..

What files where (to delete)??? I've been in the same boat -_- .....

I'm on P.C. Disabled mods and cleared cache. Deleted and reinstalled the game. Still nothing, not even a crash report screen, the game just fails to initialize.

EDIT: After uninstalling and deleting every file of 2077 I could find except my saves, got the game to start up unmodded. Tried initializing mods and got the same error. After some creative digging (and putting my old, dusty network engineer hat back on for a bit) tracked it down to Redscript, which hasn't updated for the new patch yet, so looks like I have to wait.

Top Bottom