Brick

+
OK I did things a bit different in All Foods this time around. I sided with Royce and Dum-Dum, however there still was the option to save Brick. I did, I expected Dum-Dum would turn hostile but no, he just stood there. So we have a situation where Royce, Dum-Dum and Brick are alive and free. How will this work out down the road? I've scoured the net but haven't found anything about this specific twist.

How will this work out down the road? I've scoured the net but haven't found anything about this specific twist.
On spoiler in case :
If you visit the columbarium later, Brick still appear on a nich if you side with Royce and save him (which I assume he don't appear if you side with Meredith and save him).
So I assume, Royce don't let Brick go and off him later :)

I don't know what happens then. I definitely sounds like something that was not meant to happen in the game, based on Dum-Dum's non reaction and what @LeKill3rFou posted. So what they posted is likely the case.

I think the test will be when you get the Second Conflict quest and see what happens then.

Thanks. I've played the game enough that I prefer some spoiling than to play a whole new game just to find out twists in the story. I'm releived because I thought Brick alive might interfere in me getting Doom Doom later on ;-)

Top Bottom