Visit our booth at Gamescom 2013 and receive a free Witcher 3 t-shirt!

+
Can someone take an extra and send it to me?

Agent_Blue

garrusbiggestfan said:
come on I want one soooooo bad. you guys have a online store if so I will soon order stuff

They do?

You mean GOg?

That's a neat suggestion, to sell them shirts on-line.

GOG should open online merchandise store. E.g Witcher t-shirts, cups, backpacks, mouse pads etc..

I'd lol if they did an Oprah on us. You get a t-shirts, you get a t-shirt. Everybody gets a t-shirt!

I have a dream that one day CDPR will open its doors for us!
I have a dream that one day every man and woman will get his or her TW3 t-shirt!
I have a dream that one day we will behold Novigrad in all its glory!
I have a dream that one day we all will gaze upon a face of Ciri!
I have a dream that one day we all will rise up and go to the stores to pick up copies of TW3!
I have a dream today!

Agent_Blue

Senteria said:
I'd lol if they did an Oprah on us. You get a t-shirts, you get a t-shirt. Everybody gets a t-shirt!

LOL

I see Ellen DeGeneres cuckoo dancing to the Killing Monsters track.
Don't ask me why.
I just do.

vivaxardas said:
I have a dream that one day CDPR will open its doors for us!
I have a dream that one day every man and woman will get his or her TW3 t-shirt!
I have a dream that one day we will behold Novigrad in all its glory!
I have a dream that one day we all will gaze upon a face of Ciri!
I have a dream that one day we all will rise up and go to the stores to pick up copies of TW3!
I have a dream today!

You don't dream alone my friend!

Yuikami!!!

This thread turned from a sad/begging thread to a welcoming one thanks to you now :D (though I have her on my facebook list, didn't quite miss her lol)

Wait Collector's edition? That's not even sold here, I hope this time it is :'(

There are moments when I want to be rich as hell, so I'd just take the plane and fly to Germany and get the damn shirt =)

Top Bottom