1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Dear Forum members and devs,
I don't know that you relized that patch 1.6.1 completely ruined the headlight switch option on vehicles.
This button is by default the ALT but not even the HUD offers it now. This way you can't change the power output of your headlight nor switch on extra reflectors like the one on the Shion Coyote.
Please FIX IT ASAP!

Is it common that with 1.6 and implemented clothing sets, they sometimes get buggy when game forces you to wear certain dress? It has happened to me couple of times, recently now during ending when I got Johnnys clothes as they should be in photo mode but pants only for some reason when in-game... Kind of ruined dramatic effect if you ask me...

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.jpg
    Bez tytułu.jpg
    746.9 KB · Views: 40
Is it common that with 1.6 and implemented clothing sets, they sometimes get buggy when game forces you to wear certain dress? It has happened to me couple of times, recently now during ending when I got Johnnys clothes as they should be in photo mode but pants only for some reason when in-game... Kind of ruined dramatic effect if you ask me...
Bez tytulu.jpg xD That sounds familliar xD

Just started a new game on PS5, everything was fine through prologue. Got up to "The Ripperdoc" and now all my shirts disappear. If I have a jacket on the jacket works, but no shirt under it, If no jacket completely topless. The gear is on, and in the inventory screen V is wearing it, but during gameplay it's invisible.

1.61 complete broke my PC install, errors about missing scripts and the game crashes as soon as it loads... but that could be my fault I had a bunch of Mods installed so I'm going to do a clean install and try again.

1.61 complete broke my PC install, errors about missing scripts and the game crashes as soon as it loads... but that could be my fault I had a bunch of Mods installed so I'm going to do a clean install and try again.
Some mods certainly did break under 1.61. Many mods have since been updated to work with the new version. Unmodded games should update just fine.

My game is modded and the update did break a few mods. I deleted the problematic mods and got the game working. Within a few days, all the mods that I use which needed updates had been updated and my game is running just how I like it again.

Last edited:
Some mods certainly did break under 1.61. Many mods have since been updated to work with the new version. Unmodded games should update just fine.

My game is modded and the update did break a few mods. I deleted the problematic mods and got the game working. Within a few days, all the mods that I use which needed updates had been updated and my game is running just how I like it again.

Yeah I updated the mods, but probably messed something up with the new installs that why I decided to do the clean install and start from scratch. I was getting missing script files errors, and instead of trying to find and fix it I thought it would be easier to start over. The game launches fine now with no Mods installed so It's just a matter of adding the mods and making sure I don't miss anything this time.

I don't mind doing it or deleting a broken save if I need to. I see the PS5 as my "Real Playthroughs" and the PC as my Messing around with mods time. so, if it breaks a little no worries.

• Vehicle lighting is still messed up - brake lights that don't work properly, reverse lights don't work, lights are stuck on/turn blue when not in the car, sometimes even when car is running.
  • Wardrobe clothing doesn't "update" in first person unless you swap clothing items in the inventory (not wardrobe outfits...for example, swap whatever shirt you're using for stats, and it will update).
  • Using computers to view cameras causes the in-game computer screen to go black after using them, rendering the computer useless so you can't get back into the camera/message menus - not constantly, but I saw it 4 or 5 times in 6 hours.

Hi. I hope this is the right spot for something like this.
I have suddenly no more enemys on the map. I mean the random clusters of gang members around the city. Even in areas like Kabuki Market, where there are always a lot of Tyger Claws, there are none at all. Is this intended or does someone else facing this issue?
I play on PS5.

Last edited:
Hi. I hope this is the right spot for something like this.
I have suddenly no more enemys on the map. I mean the random clusters of gang members around the city. Even in areas like Kabuki Market, where there are always a lot of Tyger Claws, there are none at all. Is this intended or does someone else facing this issue?
I play on PS5.
I don't think it's intended :(
So to be sure, can you go take look in the reconciliation park (City Center), an area in which there are always a lot of Valentinos all around.
If not, try to clear the cache (if it's not already done) and see if something change.
If it's the same, I suggest to send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button).
Not sure about the category, but this one should be fine :)

Thank you.
I reinstall the Game atm, but the cache is a good idea too. I will do it, when the installation is ready.
I think, it is not the savefile, because it's a complete new one.

Thank you.
I reinstall the Game atm, but the cache is a good idea too. I will do it, when the installation is ready.
I think, it is not the savefile, because it's a complete new one.
I wasn't too sure, so I went take a look :)
I thought that they maybe could despawn after completing the GIG for Regina (Anna Hamill). But no, they are always there, in my playthrough.
18-11-2022_20-10-28-44m42srm.jpeg
Also, went to check in reconciliation park, these three dudes like all the others in the park always (re)spawn. So they must be always there (just to check).
18-11-2022_20-07-36-qunocw3e.jpeg18-11-2022_20-07-05-s2kawvjq.jpeg
---------------
On a side note, the dude (José Luis)doesn't despawn unlike the fixer's car and stay here, laying on the ground in middle of the street :)
18-11-2022_20-05-36-bipekll2.jpeg

OK, I can't go to reconciliation park yet, new char, main story progress. That's why I choose Kabuki Market. Still, after reinstall and clearing the cache, no one is there. :(

Attachments

• 1848c9be15898-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1848c9be15898-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
OK, I can't go to reconciliation park yet, new char, main story progress. That's why I choose Kabuki Market. Still, after reinstall and clearing the cache, no one is there. :(
The GIG is available ? (or at least you already finish it?)
Because I could be wrong, but I think there is no Tyger until the GIG is available.

The GIG is available ? (or at least you already finish it?)
Because I could be wrong, but I think there is no Tyger until the GIG is available.
No, I am far from that GIG. I thought they where there from the beginning. But I don't know for sure.
And after driving around in Watson I found enemys, but I had to search really hard.

No, I am far from that GIG. I thought they where there from the beginning. But I don't know for sure.
Before the "change" about GIGs in 1.5 (when GIGs were all always available), enemies were there directly. But now, before GIGs are available, enemies do not spawn in areas.
There is a place that you can look at, there are few groups of maelstomers and Tygers in a tiny area who always respaw (my little farming area early game^^).
Just there, not far from Judy's apartment :)
NorthSide.jpg

I wasn't too sure, so I went take a look :)
I thought that they maybe could despawn after completing the GIG for Regina (Anna Hamill). But no, they are always there, in my playthrough.
View attachment 11330282
Also, went to check in reconciliation park, these three dudes like all the others in the park always (re)spawn. So they must be always there (just to check).
View attachment 11330285View attachment 11330291
---------------
On a side note, the dude (José Luis)doesn't despawn unlike the fixer's car and stay here, laying on the ground in middle of the street :)
View attachment 11330288
Remember the place in the screenshot. It's at Cassius Clinic. There where always a group of Mealstrom beating some guys.

Attachments

• 1848cb0d74f96-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1848cb0d74f96-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
Remember the place in the screenshot. It's at Cassius Clinic. There where always a group of Mealstrom beating some guys.
It's a "random" event (former "NCPD blue star events" which appeared on the minimap). So sometimes they are there, but most of time, they don't ;)

Before the "change" about GIGs in 1.5 (when GIGs were all always available), enemies were there directly. But now, before GIGs are available, enemies do not spawn in areas.
There is a place that you can look at, there are few groups of maelstomers and Tygers in a tiny area who always respaw (my little farming area early game^^).
Just there, not far from Judy's apartment :)
View attachment 11330303
OK, I found the place and the enemys there. Thank you.
Seems to me, I just didn't noticed this 1.5-change till now. o_O

The side "Spray Paint" doesn't start. It stays at undescovered when I approach Brendan or when I take down the graffiti guy. I have tried reloading a previous save before the quest and it still doesn't start. I am on the PS5 version.

The side "Spray Paint" doesn't start. It stays at undescovered when I approach Brendan or when I take down the graffiti guy. I have tried reloading a previous save before the quest and it still doesn't start. I am on the PS5 version.
And you can't talk to the dude (before beat him) or with Brendan after ?
Anyway, I suggest to try to clear the cache and try again. If nothing change, to send a ticket directly to the support ("Contact Us" button).

Top Bottom