The way fixers meet us

+
Hi chum..
A question i have since i recive my cp2077 game pre-order :
Why all fixers (except wakako) knows us and phones us at the moment we pass through their Work zone.. ???
Need an update for this.
Like wakako, we could have a little quest for each fixer to introduce them to us, meet them and then, allow them to call us and purpose side quest...
Or maybe a gameplay in each zone with some guys to catch and make speak in order to find fixers location?

Hi chum..
Why all fixers (except wakako) knows us and phones us at the moment we pass through their Work zone.. ???
Need an update for this.
Like wakako, we could have a little quest for each fixer to introduce them to us, meet them and then, allow them to call us and purpose side quest...
Or maybe a gameplay in each zone with some guys to catch and make speak in order to find fixers location?
Would make perfect sense, I agree. I mean, can't possibly imagine V's listed in the "phone book", so how all these fixers know her number is really beyond me.

I mean, can't possibly imagine V's listed in the "phone book", so how all these fixers know her number is really beyond me.
And anyway, after the heist, V is probably not a merc that they would want to hire for jobs :(
So yeah, V should meet them, at least to convince them on "what a good merc she is" :)

V will be familiar to Wakako and potentially Padre already (we see this in the Streetkid intro and the 6 month montage), Regina likely found V through her "data collection". But it is strange that Dino, El Capitan and Dakota want to work with V following the heist fuckup.

Maybe there's a Yell for mercs.

Sometimes I think it might've been better for all of them to have a corner in the Afterlife, and kind of make the bar a little hub for merc goings on, it's a shame that outside of a few quests there's little reason to revisit.

Hi chum..
Need an update for this.
I agree, the way this works is a little silly. It would make a lot more sense for individual fixers to have "unlocks" within the game. Specific quests to gain their respect, or maybe fixers only contact player characters that play a certain way. (Reach Level 10 with fewer than 50 kills for this guy. Kill at least 50 enemies by level 5 for that gal. Complete so many gigs for this other fixer to get called by this one. Etc.)

As it stands, I think it was another thing that could have been expanded upon, but...time...money... (Things like that are really easy to come up with on paper, but they're much harder to code. Especially if they have to be organically kept track of throughout a narrative.)

Its silly and a lazy way to shove side quest in.

Another unrelated silly thing is why the hell is Delamain giving advice to Victor when V is on the operation table?

Its silly and a lazy way to shove side quest in.

Another unrelated silly thing is why the hell is Delamain giving advice to Victor when V is on the operation table?
I'd argue it's the way it's been done in almost every other open-world game to date. You go to a spot, in GTA, you get a call about a job. You go into an area in FarCry, points of interest just start populating the hud. You travel to a new place in Breath of the Wild, viola, little icons all over the map. (The only thing CP2077 does is remove the "climbing the tower" section.)

Again, this is where I think people were expecting the game to completely re-invent open world gaming. Technically, that's not what TW3 did, either -- it just made the experience feel more detailed and connected. It's the same thing that CP2077 does...except...it's been done before...so...there goes the shock and awe factor.

I think people expected constant shock and awe. That's hard to plan for. It's usually just a happy accident.

Maybe there's a Yell for mercs.
You know something? I think there probably is and if it has locations active, when you go into a fixers zone it tells them there is a new merc in the area.

V then gets low level jobs to start with and it builds up the better V gets.

I'm thinking of a vigilante system like the one Caleb uses in Westworld Season 3.

Top Bottom