Option to keep the original classic Witcher 3 as seperate installation + launcher when the next gen update is released?

+
Good morning witchers and monster hunters,

the upcoming Witcher 3 Remaster will maybe cause the same problem the Resident Evil 2 enhanced raytracing version gave me:
All Witcher 3 mods (since 2015) absolute useless.... (That´s why I was forced to activate Steam Beta and install the old Resi2 non-rtx version again.)
And that´s why I am a little bit afraid of installing the Witcher 3 next gen update next week, because some of my most precious immersive and important mods I am using for years might become useless after updating.

Will the Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition get a seperate install folder please, so I can keep my precious original and modded classic Witcher 3 experience too? :)

Will the regular mods that are currently available still be usable in the Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition?

Have a great week, and don´t drink too much Witcher potions in the tavern to keep your senses sharp - or a hungry drowner will drag you down to the river which is shimmering in the moonlight.

All mods (except the nice autumn mod with all the red and orange trees, and some script-mods like KNGR Slow Motion combat mod) are fully functional :D
PERFECT!
And KNGR will soon update his Slow Motion Combat mod.

Screenshot_4008.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_4000.png
    Screenshot_4000.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 55
Top Bottom