V's Phone Messages Bug

+
Hello! Most of V's phone messages disappear after the missions. I'm sure there are some of you facing this.

For example; Claire Russell, Takemura etc.

Can you check it in your own save? I don't think this problem is just me. :( I am not using any mods. Is there a solution to this? Thank you!

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_28.png

Do you mean past messages are all gone and your text history is erased/empty? Or they're marked as read automatically and no longer show up as new notifications? Or something else?

Do you mean past messages are all gone and your text history is erased/empty? Or they're marked as read automatically and no longer show up as new notifications? Or something else?
Exactly like this. During the mission Takemura or Claire Russell etc. We are messaging with, there is no problem here. The main problem is that when we check the messages at the end of the mission or after the objective is complete, the messages that V sent disappears. Such as the attached photos.

In fact, many phone messages have this problem. Dexter deShawn, Takemura, Claire Russell. These are just some I've come across

Top Bottom