REDkit enters Open Beta!

+
REDkit enters Open Beta!

The moment everyone has been waiting for is finally here! We are proud to announce the launch of REDkit, the ultimate set of tools for crafting non-linear role-playing adventures! The editor has just entered its open beta phase, allowing everyone who is waiting for The Witcher 3 to go back to the previous installment of the series and create new, amazing content or just play around with other modders creations.
The editor gives modders of all skill levels the tools, they need to tell non-linear tales full of branching plots, believable characters and far-reaching consequences for player actions. Without learning to program or wrangling with opaque editors, game creators can use the top-quality art and assets from The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings or import their own, as well as intuitive tools for environment creation, to craft their own unique role-playing adventures.
For CD Projekt RED, RPGs are all about telling amazing stories, said Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt RED. We want to give players the power to tell the same kind of non-linear, branching stories that made The Witcher games so popular. Our fans have helped us for years to make our games the best they can be, and REDkit is part of embracing our community as a partner in game development.
For more details regarding REDkit, and the editor itself, please visit its official website.

Our fans have helped us for years to make our games the best they can be, and REDkit is part of embracing our community as a partner in game development.

+ 1, CDPR

Daendyr19 said:
This is awesome! But why can't I login at the site?

If you haven't participated in closed beta you need to create a new account, preferably using the same email address as registered here. If you were in the closed beta, you need to use "forget password" option and it will send you a new one:)

MM360 said:
If you haven't participated in closed beta you need to create a new account, preferably using the same email address as registered here. If you were in the closed beta, you need to use "forget password" option and it will send you a new one:)

Yeah, I tried creating a new account, but when I try to type the same e-mail address it says that it's invalid. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Nevermind. I fixed it, but I used a different e-mail address than on the forums. Is that going to be a problem?

MM360 said:

Will be Steam Workshop support? it's the best way of try and install mods!

Daendyr19 said:
Nevermind. I fixed it, but I used a different e-mail address than on the forums. Is that going to be a problem?

It's strange... Our admins will look into this and I will get back to you as soon as we know something.

MM360 said:

I'v not participeted in any beta but I have no problem to download it... maybe the data base used is the same of owners of game?

Daendyr19 said:

Ok, it should be ok now. Please try to recover the password by using "forget password" option while logging in. We apologize for inconvenience.

MM360 said:
Not yet, but we'll let you know know, as soon as it's ready.

Ok thanks! you are awesome guys! it's the Lykaon the only big mod or we will see another mods the next days?

Top Bottom