Pinned forumlas/diagrams not showing correctly

+

Can you see the pinned formula/diagram list of the side in the shop menu in your game?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hi, same as above I am new here and can't create a thread yet, but I would like to report a bug.

According to all the tutorials, pinned formula/diagrams are supposed to show up as a list when visiting shops.

If you see on my widescreen screenshot it is cropped on the right side.

However on lower resolutions like 1920x1080 it won't even show up.

It seems a lot of people don't even realize that this list is supposed to show up (instead just relying on the highlighted items in the shop window.

pinned_items.jpeg

I fact, I did a lot of googling and people seem to think that this feature was taken out of the game (except the highlights) because most people playing on normal 1920 x 1080 can't even see the list.

Thank you CDPR.

I found another post related to this from 2016:

Pinning broken after patch

After the 1.21 patch, pinning doesn't work anymore. In the merchant menu, the ingredient list on the right is missing. :(

This was almost 7 years ago. I guess it never got fixed?

Last edited:
Great, I see this was moved out of the welcome thread into a new thread.

Is this an issue for everyone on the PC?

I am playing on the Next-Gen update (version 4.0), however I have seen posts from much older versions that reported this problem.

Great, I see this was moved out of the welcome thread into a new thread.

Is this an issue for everyone on the PC?

I am playing on the Next-Gen update (version 4.0), however I have seen posts from much older versions that reported this problem.
I'm on console since day one, so I always played in 16/9 screens and I never saw or knew that normally, there is a pinned formula :D
I won't miss it, but good to know.
Beside, I wonder where this window could be displayed, on a 16/9 screen, there is no remaining space on the screen :(

I'm on console since day one, so I always played in 16/9 screens and I never saw or knew that normally, there is a pinned formula :D
I won't miss it, but good to know.
Beside, I wonder where this window could be displayed, on a 16/9 screen, there is no remaining space on the screen :(
Right, it's probable most people didn't even notice this since the majority of players are on 16:9 size screens like you.
I guess I could live without it, but I hope the developers can at least remove it completely for ultra-widescreen (21:9 aspect ratio) users like me.
It's kind of annoying to see that unusable list cut off at the end.

Or,

We could move the shop panels to the left of the screen to fit the list in.
I know that is how it worked for previous patches of the game.

You could contact support just in case (Contact us button). If this is indeed "hidden" problem, probably not that many people even see it as you said, or if they see it, most of them probably just ignore it and never report it.

You could contact support just in case (Contact us button). If this is indeed "hidden" problem, probably not that many people even see it as you said, or if they see it, most of them probably just ignore it and never report it.

Okay great,

Thanks for the advice!

That contact us button is pretty well hidden, I kept getting re-routed to the forums from the technical support site, so I assumed the forums was the only place to report bugs.

Hopefully this gets noticed the by devs!

Update:

I got a reply from technical support.

I sent them a save file and a screenshot (like the one above), so I hope this can actually end up getting fixed.

I assume there would need to be some graphical and UI rework to make this work, so perhaps in patch 4.01?

Fingers crossed!

Top Bottom