Game Informer wants to hear your Witcher 3 questions!

+
Game Informer wants to hear your Witcher 3 questions!

Got some questions about The Witcher 3 you want answered? Make sure to visit GameInformer.com and drop your inquires in the comments section. They will pick the best questions and answer them during the podcast, that will air later this week. Make sure to check the guidelines before posting questions to increase the chance of getting an answer.

IS there a time frame when we can expect them to reveal more info like dev diaries with actual in game references?

Why can't the forum have exclusive stuff? :( nobody will notice except us so what's the harm?

why cd project red go to open world ? because i think a witcher 2bis with 6 or 7 act will go lovely.
i love the serie i have already the 1 and the 2 on collector edition .
for that : how are you make a open world rpg with story ? because the game you compare of skyrim have no story ( if i has it's only one ^page )and i have skyrim i play it one week and i stop

I have a question, but I am not sure if this is the type of question they're looking for:

What does the team think of concerns that the "detective mode" and "slo-mo" combat system is too much like hand-holding during game play.

Agent_Blue

cmdrflashheart said:
I have a question, but I am not sure if this is the type of question they're looking for:

What does the team think of concerns that the "detective mode" and "slo-mo" combat system is too much like hand-holding during game play.

You, Sir, just earned yourself a +1.
To me, Focus and Detective modes fall under the Elephant-in-the-room category, and questions about them are in dire need to be asked.

Honestly, they can just read the forums. Within half an hour they could have all of the questions they could possibly desire.

Top Bottom