All common bugs on PS5

+
Hello, I want to comment on all the recurring bugs that I have when playing The Witcher 3 on PS5.

-After playing the new DLC mission of the next gen patch in "devil's pit", the soundtrack of this mission gets stuck and keeps playing forever, no matter if you start a fight or enter another area like the city of Novigrad. To fix it you must exit the Velen/Novigrad map and re-enter it. And if after this, you pass near the "devil's pit" the bug reappears.

-Game hours are not saved on PS5 in the PSN profile

-The game does not save your game settings and every time you start it, it is as if you were starting the game for the first time (it asks you to set the gamma, etc)

-There are usually recurring crashes in the automatic save of the game. If this occurs, that save slot becomes corrupted and cannot be reloaded.

I know these bugs can't be solved by the user, but I want to report them so that developers can fix them.

Greetings.

Thanks for your post, i have all these issues on my ps5, and i'll add more :

- i have to reconnect my gog account each time i launch the game.
- i have to make each time my display settings, as if i was launching the game for the first time (corner of the screen, brightness...)
- no way to manually save the game.....

Hope this will be fix soon!

I wonder how many weeks more we'll have to wait for a console patch. CDPR always makes console players waiting forever for a patch that MAYBE would fix poor performance..

I wonder how many weeks more we'll have to wait for a console patch. CDPR always makes console players waiting forever for a patch that MAYBE would fix poor performance..
Between christmas and new year, is generally not the best period of the year to expect a release... Then generally on consoles it take more time (not sure, but probably due to Xbox/Playstation update system).

Between christmas and new year, is generally not the best period of the year to expect a release... Then generally on consoles it take more time (not sure, but probably due to Xbox/Playstation update system).
Well, I would have no problems to blame the holidays for the delay if that wasn't the CDPR usual "modus operandi"..

Well, I would have no problems to blame the holidays for the delay if that wasn't the CDPR usual "modus operandi"..
Sure, that excatly what CDPR did with Cyberpunk the last 2 years, release consoles updates way after the PC ones. Wait, wait... If I remember, actually it's not what they did, at all... They released every updates since release for consoles and PC the exact same day... Even same hour/minute :giggle:

Sure, that excatly what CDPR did with Cyberpunk the last 2 years, release consoles updates way after the PC ones. Wait, wait... If I remember, actually it's not what they did, at all... They released every updates since release for consoles and PC the exact same day... Even same hour/minute :giggle:
It doesn't matter if they release the patches at the same time if they take eons to release it. That's the point. From all the devs I'm used to, CDPR is the one that delay the most.

Top Bottom