The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (PC) - Patch 3.3 now available!

+
Cool update.

Still one things bugs me though. In the Loc Muinne conference, where there are 4 flags, which I assume were meant to be Redania, Temeria, Kaedwen and Nilfgaard (or Upper Aedirn I'm guessing on Iorveth). Except in the game, 2 of them are Temerian and the other 2 are Kaedweni. And it's annoying...

Appreciate that you're still taking care of the game. Had actually just started on a new playthrough so this came as a very pleasant surprise.

And I expected that you were more or less done with the game.

Thanks for the update! This small update makes me want to play yet another playthrough.

There should be a patch to remove those elves from the scaffold after like 2 days or if their purpose was to scare the nonhumans make them rot and put some flies on em.

Installed Patch. Now unable to levelup. Instead of abilities screen, the screen goes dark and a forced shutdown from task manager is required.

Gilrond said:
Is this patch included in GOG version 3.0.1?

No. You need to update to 3.2 *before* installing the new 3.3 patch.

@phreatophile - can you give more details, such as previous version before updating?

Incidentally, I haven't seen anything explicit from CDPR on this, but I would expect that Steam users should NOT be installing this patch. All Steam updates need to come via Steam, and the contents of this patch was released earlier on Steam so should already be there.

I was at v 3.2
Reinstaling, possibly mod related? Though I've removed 'geralt_skills.xml' from cookedpc folder so I don't think that's it.

Message came up 'changelist' not responding.

dragonbird said:
No. You need to update to 3.2 *before* installing the new 3.3 patch.

Why doesn't GOG update their version then? Aren't they usually expected to include all existing updates and patches? (Currently they offer 3.0.1 for download).

Installed. Am I the only one experiencing a responsive mouse pointer for the first time? I've tried the highest settings and the difference is very noticeable. It doesn't drag anymore...or maybe I'm on Fistech.

Gilrond said:
Why doesn't GOG update their version then? Aren't they usually expected to include all existing updates and patches? (Currently they offer 3.0.1 for download).
It usually takes a while for them to update it. But what's the point, do you prefer to download 15GB each time a new patch comes out or take a few minutes to update the game through the launcher?

Wazhai said:
It usually takes a while for them to update it. But what's the point, do you prefer to download 15GB each time a new patch comes out or take a few minutes to update the game through the launcher?

I see, thanks. I just was trying to figure out how quick that happens. For existing installations using a patch is easier of course.

Hi there
I can not start the game...
It's probably NET Framework 4 error.

Can use this patch?
http://en.thewitcher.com/dotnet/

I'm not good at English.
Thanks for reading.

Thanks CDPR! Too bad this doesn't fix the bugs (or at least it doesn't look like it from the patch notes).

Top Bottom