The Art of The Witcher 3 - New video on GameInformer.com

+
Did the Witcher poll on GI get on anyone elses nerves? I mean 20% of people have no interest in the Witcher games?!!

johnduds said:
Did the Witcher poll on GI get on anyone elses nerves? I mean 20% of people have no interest in the Witcher games?!!

No, I don't care about what other people can think about games I love....

Where is said poll? I am curios about the full results.

One shouldn't be surprised at those numbers however. Witcher is a niche game series which isn't all that popular to the main stream gamers. Hell Witcher 2 was barely finished by 24% of it's users on steam.

According to the poll, quite a large margin of the results shows that people are interested in getting into the series, so at least it succeeded to get people's attention. Shame it doesn't show how many have voted, though.

Don't worry about the quantity of people who finish complicated RPG games,I think that just like 13% of people finished DAO,you can look at that in a sad way,but that 13% are usually the most mature fans,who are the ones who support the company the most,who are active on forums and baisicly the people who make the true fanbase,who support the game,the others are just there to give money to CDPR and Bioware,the ones who finish the game are usually the biggest fans who reccomend the game to their friends and who make the game popular and are the people who motivate the company to make awesome games becouse they have fans who love their games.

About the Witcher 3 videos,they are amazing,TW3 looks great,I can't wait,the monster hunting system seems amazing,the investiagion,information gathering,clues and rumors seem awesome,the combat sounds awesome,the monsters sound awesome.AWESOME

IceEpicX said:
Don't worry about the quantity of people who finish complicated RPG games,I think that just like 13% of people finished DAO,you can look at that in a sad way,but that 13% are usually the most mature fans,who are the ones who support the company the most,who are active on forums and baisicly the people who make the true fanbase,who support the game,the others are just there to give money to CDPR and Bioware,the ones who finish the game are usually the biggest fans who reccomend the game to their friends and who make the game popular and are the people who motivate the company to make awesome games becouse they have fans who love their games.

About the Witcher 3 videos,they are amazing,TW3 looks great,I can't wait,the monster hunting system seems amazing,the investiagion,information gathering,clues and rumors seem awesome,the combat sounds awesome,the monsters sound awesome.AWESOME

I have 50-60 games on PC and have finished one, Max Payne 3 cuz its so short, I still recommend great games like TW2 and DAO, just bcuz I haven't finished the games doesn't make me any less of a fan.

CostinMoroianu said:
Where is said poll? I am curios about the full results.

One shouldn't be surprised at those numbers however. Witcher is a niche game series which isn't all that popular to the main stream gamers. Hell Witcher 2 was barely finished by 24% of it's users on steam.

When I looked at the poll I didn't take into account gamers who don't play RPG's, so all in all its actually a good percentage, it was at 19% last time I checked.

Wichat said:
No, I don't care about what other people can think about games I love....

It just makes me upset bcuz we all the know how good the game is, and we all know there are people out there who "attempted" to play the game, raged, talked shit about the game on forums or on reviews sites and swayed other peoples opinions or their friends. I am glad now tho that the game is cheap on all platforms so people have a chance to play it.

BTW I love the new icon of TW home site

That 3

Top Bottom