Director's cut? help me please :(

+
Director's cut? help me please :(

I bought this game on steam and I am beginning to have doubts whether it is really the enhanced edition... the game name is 'enhanced edition' but on the store page it says 'enhanced edition Director's cut'. Does this mean it's been modded to get rid of all the enhancements? I ask because the enhanced edition boasts how diverse the models are, but I could walk into a bar and there are like 4 of the same guy. Also, the characer animations in conversation aren't very dynamic. I payed for the enhanced, how do I make sure that this is what i'm getting?...Also, I was promised audio tracks of the game's music, and a 'making of' movie... If I bought this on Steam, how do I gain access to these things?...

I don`t know much about steam as i bought the hard copy of TWEE and yes you should get all of the additional content i would assume also from steam. As far as the directors cut all that does is remove the censored portions of the game for example in the US when viewing the sex cards it would show boobies but no nipples i know go figure.Also you should get several fan made mods that are installed with the game .UPDATE- found this a little while agohope it is of some help http://www.sciagnij.pl/programy/p/Gry-Fabularne-RPG-The_Witcher_Bonus_Pack/4435

Top Bottom