The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is now available on the App Store!

+
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is now available on the App Store!

The critically acclaimed RPG The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is now available on the App Store. Mac users will now be able to play a game where your choices really matter and determine the fate of individuals, communities and entire kingdoms. As Geralt of Rivia, they will fight blood thirsty monsters and navigate through a web of politics and lies in one of the best looking games ever seen on Mac computers.
The Witcher 2 is one of the most sophisticated games ever presented on Mac computers. Prepare to test out the gaming potential of the new iMacs in one of the best looking games for Apples computers. We have prepared a special app to test the games performance before players can buy it. To check it out just click here.
Also, check out the exclusive Mac Trailer here.

that is great! Besides is the first one there too? well here is to more sales!

Hi all! I'm new here, I was already tempted to buy The Witcher 2 but i give up since i have so little free time, too much work.... but i think i will gift myself Mac App Store version soon. Thanks for supporting Mac gaming! keep up the good work on your fantastic titles!

ah ok just asked, I'm a PC user (for life) anyways and I already own 3 copies of both games :D

I just got this game; I love it so much! I've read all of the books that have been translated, but I really want the first one.

rhombiii said:
I just got this game; I love it so much! I've read all of the books that have been translated, but I really want the first one.

Don't miss out the Witcher 1 as well - it's also a great game.

Gilrond said:
Don't miss out the Witcher 1 as well - it's also a great game.

I wouldn't dream of it; unfortunately, I've exceeded my spending amounts for the month. I just want it so badly, you have no idea!

I see. Though you can get it fairly cheap on GOG, since it's on sale now (just $2.49):
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/the_witcher
Hope you'll get it eventually.

rhombiii said:
I wouldn't dream of it; unfortunately, I've exceeded my spending amounts for the month. I just want it so badly, you have no idea!

I was about to buy this for you. But 3 USD at GOG? Come on..

Do you plan to release the first one in Mac App Store too? I would love to buy it from Mac App Store instead of GOG or Steam.

It's good to buy from GoG as that means directly supporting the developers, without involving any middleman. (GoG is owned by CDPR).

Bought the on app store a few days ago, made me really happy! I'd just like to let others know, the game works great on my 27" iMac mid 2010, 4GB ram, Radeon 5750 1GB. I play on medium at 30/40 fps! The only thing my Mac can't handle is a high resolution, so I use 1280x720.

Top Bottom