IGN’s Best of 2012 – Vote for The Witcher 2!

+
IGN’s Best of 2012 – Vote for The Witcher 2!

The Witcher 2 has been nominated for The Best Role-Playing Game of 2012 (Xbox 360) in IGNs Best of 2012 Awards. You can cast your votes at IGNs website. If you feel that The Witcher 2 should have been nominated in additional categories, feel free to voice your opinion, simply by using the Other option and typing in our games title. The voting ends on the 17th of December and the winners will be revealed on December 19.

Looks at comments where people discuss score differences between Dragon's Dogma and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning or ask why Assassin's Creed 3 is not on the list.

Looks at browser: www.ign.com

Surprised facial expression is removed.

Oh god what if Jessica Chobot gets a part in the Witcher 3 because of our votes, WHAT HAVE WE DONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9ukN9Kk0I

Blothulfur said:
Oh god what if Jessica Chobot gets a part in the Witcher 3 because of our votes, WHAT HAVE WE DONE!

she is hot thought, otherwise no comments

Sirnaq said:
Quality journalism.
Looks like something that HC Andersens nightmares would conjure up.

OT: Voted for Witcher 2. Although, and it's already been mentioned, it's on IGN? Don't need to validate my argument beyond those three letters do I :p

Voted. I guess no matter who gives you the award as longest they appreciate what you did/achieved.

Top Bottom