New blog post: Divide and Test

+
New blog post: Divide and Test

In case you missed it, here's the link to the newest article, that was posted yesterday on our official blog. Przemysław Wjcik, QA Lead at CD Projekt RED talks about the importance of balancing the QA Team and goes into detail, explaining stages of the testing process.

Interesting article. Good play-testers are worth their weight in gold, and I'm glad CDPR realizes how important they are. Of course, I would expect no less of CDPR.

My own play-testers have repeatedly made me say, "You tried to do WHAT?! Geeze, it never occurred to me that anyone would try to do that, so I didn't make it impossible. I guess I'd better go do that."

Divide, test and win!

It can be felt in every byte of your games: CDPR, you're great.

Cheers for all the hard work lads and lasses, not just for the game I first bought but also what you've turned it into and all the responses to our petty and not so petty grumping.

frik76 said:
hmm it's different types of mead -
http://www.tastingpoland.com/food/polish_mead_miod.html

Those look yummy. Mead is much less appreciated than it deserves in the West. (Note to Americans who read the article: the tree called "lime" in Europe is called "linden" or "basswood" in the States. This always throws me off, because "lime" to me means only a citrus fruit.)

There's a Brewery in my home state that used to make mead, don't know if they still do but I prefer it over wine to all my libations.

QA Testers are very important part of the team. I think they have more pressure on their back now than before while QA testing TW3 or CP projects/ideas.

I suddenly got the need for mead! I'm currently drinking Honeymoon Nectar, an american made mead by Mountain Meadows Meadery! I have a few others too saved for the New Years, like Sky River and Heidrun, those meads are tasty! The sweet Jadwiga I will drink later on New Years eve when those sweet desserts get served.

Gotta get to poland and go to heir breweries and drink it there some time, hehe I make it out like I'm a drunk but it is mostly mead that I drink when I do drink which isn't that often I'm afraid, mead is expensive so one has to choose when to enjoy its deliciousness. :)

Top Bottom