1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
They both seem to be having a heated conversation and it may even be that they are meant to be speaking/arguing with each other. However, as you can see, there is no one in front of either person and, if they are meant to be together, they are not particularly close to each other or even facing in the correct direction relative to each other.
In my last playthrough 1.61), both were fine (the Tyger slap the girl^^). But I'm on Series X, so maybe only on PC.
It's a former "NCPD blue star" event (which spawn just after the first nigh in the apartment).

Playing the PS5 version and am unable to complete Beat on the Brat: The Glen, V does not go into a fighting pose.
Some also encounter this issue (mainly on Playstation if I remember), so if it's not already done, you can report it directly to the support ("Contact Us" button)

In my last playthrough 1.61), both were fine (the Tyger slap the girl^^). But I'm on Series X, so maybe only on PC.
It's a former "NCPD blue star" event (which spawn just after the first nigh in the apartment).
Was it ever a blue event? Don't remember it as such

Was it ever a blue event? Don't remember it as such
Yes it was (100% sure^^).
It should be rather easy to find a video ;)

Edit : find it :)
On side note, in many let's play that I watched, players decided to shot on the dude. By doing that, it freak out all the NPCs around, but more annoying, the two cops on the floor below can become hostile more easily (or at least in "search mode" and aggro on sight).
Star.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Misty still gets blocked if you go to her in chapter 2 before going to Jackie's funeral and if the roller-coaster mission goes away if we start Judy's side content in 1.61?
Thanks

Some of the bugs I encountered in last couple of weeks. Playing on PlayStation 5 with some 100+ hours in.

- After the Clouds mission when relic starts malfunctioning, the whole screen remains glitched after the conversation with Johnny ends. The only solution is to save and reload.
- After changing clothes, the torso with sleeves will not show sleeves when driving the bike. Solution is inconsistent, but usually works after removing all clothes from the character and then putting them back on.
- Sandevistan randomly refusing to slow down time. It activates, but no slow down time occurs. Solution that works for me is to remove all other Cyberware that can slow down time and reload the save.
- Berserk does the same thing. Sometimes it just refuse to activate. Reloading the save fixes it.
- Can't get any quickhacks from access points. Perk is complete waste of two perk points.
- Enemies sometimes randomly get stuck in environment. Luckily in most cases you could kill them through mesh
- NCPD scanners refusing to go away from the map if you'd pick the evidence before clearing the entire area. My solution is to make doubly sure that you cleared the area before interacting with the evidence container.

These are only on top of my head right now, I'm sure i experienced more of them, and if any of these are already mentioned, I apologize, but going trough 48 pages is a time consuming task :)

Hello everyone,

This is serious. I finally reached to level 50 in the beginning of the game.
Finally reached lvl 50.JPG

havent deciced yet what to level up.JPG

Now, I encountered this problem. How can i upgrade these items to legendary?
Upgrading bug.JPG

As you can see, Action is blocked. Upgrade counted: 1
I cant no longer upgrade it, action blocked.JPG

Thank you.

LuckyCat

Hello everyone,

This is serious. I finally reached to level 50 in the beginning of the game.
View attachment 11342776
View attachment 11342785

Now, I encountered this problem. How can i upgrade these items to legendary?
View attachment 11342779

As you can see, Action is blocked. Upgrade counted: 1
View attachment 11342782

Thank you.

LuckyCat

So you either grinded far more than anyone should legally be allowed to or you used outside tools (mods,save editor, whatever) and essentially broke the normal game progression.

In other words, you can't. Simply put, by waiting until level 50 to upgrade them you upgraded them to the max level right away and you're stuck there.

It's been reported a few times. Might change in future patches but for the moment you can't do anything about it except mod yourself out of that bind.

So you either grinded far more than anyone should legally be allowed to or you used outside tools (mods,save editor, whatever) and essentially broke the normal game progression.

In other words, you can't. Simply put, by waiting until level 50 to upgrade them you upgraded them to the max level right away and you're stuck there.

It's been reported a few times. Might change in future patches but for the moment you can't do anything about it except mod yourself out of that bind.

These items level up themselves in V's Stash. I didn't touch them when i play a new game until I'm level 50. When you take them out of V's stash early in the game, they stopped leveling up themselves. See it for yourself. :)

Same thing with clothing on shelves (I didnt touch them.)
Capture.JPG

Even Crafting this item doesn't work ( with the item will be upgraded to Epic after 5 and to Legendary after 12 upgrades. Upgrade count:0 ), its already maxed out
Capture.JPG

Why do you think I grind like crazy? it's because I want to enjoy every unique conversation in the game.
Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Body level 15 is very high in early game. :)

Last edited:
These items level up themselves in V's Stash. I didn't touch them when i play a new game until I'm level 50. When you take them out of V's stash early in the game, they stopped leveling themselves. See it for yourself. :)

I'm aware of that, it does not change what I told you in the slightest.

You effectively locked yourself out of upgrading them to higher rarity tier by waiting for so long. They are meant to be upgraded throughout the game.

Again, you're far from the first to report that, probably not the last either. There is no fix for it outside of mods, it's effectively built into the game. Might be patched eventually, that's your only hope for an official fix to this issue.

I'm aware of that, it does not change what I told you in the slightest.

You effectively locked yourself out of upgrading them to higher rarity tier by waiting for so long. They are meant to be upgraded throughout the game.

Again, you're far from the first to report that, probably not the last either. There is no fix for it outside of mods, it's effectively built into the game. Might be patched eventually, that's your only hope for an official fix to this issue.

I see. I wasn't sure if anyone reported this or didn't provide enough information/proof/evidence or Devs were not able to figure out why....

I'm also curious how many items are out there are meant to be upgraded throughout the game?

Thank you.

I'm also curious how many items are out there are meant to be upgraded throughout the game?
As far as I know, only these items (GOG rewards) and the items added by the DLCs (like Viktor jackets) can be "upgraded" from rare to "legendary" simply by upgrading them (unlike most of iconics which require to "recraft" the item itself).

As far as I know, only these items (GOG rewards) and the items added by the DLCs (like Viktor jackets) can be "upgraded" from rare to "legendary" simply by upgrading them (unlike most of iconics which require to "recraft" the item itself).

Sighing... Thank you. What a letdown that this happened to me. Also, its nice to see you here from The Witcher 3 :)

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm going to move forward and start hunting down all Gigs before proceeding side jobs. Hopefully they fixed this.
Post automatically merged:

Sighing... Thank you. What a letdown that this happened to me. Also, its nice to see you here from The Witcher 3 :)

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm going to move forward and start hunting down all Gigs before proceeding side jobs. Hopefully they fixed this.
Here is my fun sneak peak screenshots. :p
photomode_23012023_230017.png

photomode_23012023_233842.png

Last edited:
Sighing... Thank you. What a letdown that this happened to me.
I just want to reinforce that there's probably nothing here to "fix". It sounds as if the system is working as designed. The type of "power-leveling" that you were doing is simply not how the game mechanics function. Everything in the game, pretty much, seems to be designed around a steady level progression throughout the course of the main storyline. Items and gear are meant to be incrementally leveled up as the player progresses through the main campaign and associated side-quests, gigs, etc.

It's not a matter of doing it "right" or "wrong" or anything -- it's simply a matter of using the tools provided in a way that was not intended. Sort of like deciding to use the handle of a screwdriver to hammer a nail. Technically, you can get the nail in...but results may not be what you were expecting. That's not what the handle of a screwdriver was designed for.

I only say this because I don't foresee the item progression and crafting system being completely re-worked from the ground up, which is likley what it would take in order to "fix" your situation. It's the same thing as players that may want to travel off the grid to explore locations that were not supposed to be readily accessible...or players that want to try to skip quest sections in order to speedrun the game. While these things may technically work, that's not necessarily how the game was designed. Wonkiness may ensue.

PC. More than sure it was highlighted before but still...

MIssion "Welcome to America, Comrade" - just can't put GPS tracker on a car. Simple no option on a screen to put GPS tracker.

Spent around 30 min around the car and no success.

PC. More than sure it was highlighted before but still...

MIssion "Welcome to America, Comrade" - just can't put GPS tracker on a car. Simple no option on a screen to put GPS tracker.

Spent around 30 min around the car and no success.
I imagine you tried all around the back of the car ?
(even getting on the car)
Always managed to place the tracker, but sometimes it's quite tricky to find the right spot...
Reported it ?

I imagine you tried all around the back of the car ? - yeap
(even getting on the car) - yeeeap
Always managed to place the tracker, but sometimes it's quite tricky to find the right spot... - yeap :)
Reported it ?
no yet but will do it.

I just want to reinforce that there's probably nothing here to "fix". It sounds as if the system is working as designed. The type of "power-leveling" that you were doing is simply not how the game mechanics function. Everything in the game, pretty much, seems to be designed around a steady level progression throughout the course of the main storyline. Items and gear are meant to be incrementally leveled up as the player progresses through the main campaign and associated side-quests, gigs, etc.

You made it sounds like it is wrong to level up early in the game, but I do understand where you're coming from. I understand there is probably nothing here to "fix". But what I had learned that there's a consequence when it comes to leveling up early in the game where it shouldn't be for these special items that has "The item will be upgraded to Epic after 5 and to Legendary after 12 upgrades. Upgrade count: 0" (I definitely loved that idea, but there is a problem.) So, my question is when/where the safe zone to level up your character to max (50) in the game? All I did I decided to level up my character early in the game naturally. But, believe me, they still can kill me even though I'm at max character level whatever I'm doing in the game.

I don't know if they ever fix this or not. For the players who doesn't want to make same mistake I did, make sure you take these special items out of V's stash and that will stop these special items level up themselves in V's stash as you level up in the game. Then you can do whatever you want with them afterwards. Also, to be safe for future when it comes to receiving more items like these, have your character level up to 25ish (have room for these special items to be upgraded to Epic/Legendary), and then you better start doing main/side missions to see if there are any more special item like these out there. I haven't gone further in game yet.

Also, V's New Jackets from Viktor are not registered to wardrobe automatically until you take them out of V's stash. GOG's goodies automatically added to wardrobe, yes (without taking them out of V's Stash). This is not a big deal but, people like me from community like to make games to perfection. :giggle:

It's not a matter of doing it "right" or "wrong" or anything -- it's simply a matter of using the tools provided in a way that was not intended. Sort of like deciding to use the handle of a screwdriver to hammer a nail. Technically, you can get the nail in...but results may not be what you were expecting. That's not what the handle of a screwdriver was designed for.

:D*snickering, yes, it makes sense.

You got to use what you have at your disposal. it made me think about when you can't "afford" to get the job done.

I only say this because I don't foresee the item progression and crafting system being completely re-worked from the ground up, which is likley what it would take in order to "fix" your situation. It's the same thing as players that may want to travel off the grid to explore locations that were not supposed to be readily accessible...or players that want to try to skip quest sections in order to speedrun the game. While these things may technically work, that's not necessarily how the game was designed. Wonkiness may ensue.

Yeah, I understand that. Best I can say is that make sure this doesn't happen again in the future. By the way, my opinion, I found out that i can't fully maxed out all attributes...and I find that insulting because I can't fully experience all its attribute's abilities. Reason why i said this is because our life is short and I'm sure creators of this game want us/gaming community fully to enjoy this game at full disposal. However, that is not happening. I'm happy there is reset perks... what about resetting attribute points (I understand there is skill progression rewards involved, there will be a lot of disabling)?!

Thank you

LuckyCat

Last edited:
Top Bottom