Changes expected in new patch

+
Balance:
1. Imperial practitioner - works only on cards that was not in owners starting deck
2. Frog mainting season - wondering trenants requirement (to work with symbiosis as designed, movement needs buffs, but Golden Nekker and frogs is not the way to that)
3. Counter for quarxis
4. Affan is summoned, not played
5. Rework of coultists (too binary)
6. Artifact removal reintroduced or serious nerf for hormony pirates and knights scenarios
7. Buffs for crach and other pirates hi-prov Cards (pirates played only in GN deck without crach is not ok balance at all)
8. Axel - Druids requirement (no unconditional 11 for 7)
9. Vail of forbidden knowledge - order changed to deploy
10. Golden nekker rework - still Way too strong, still used instead of designed cards in pirarates, movement, poisions, NG boosts, even in MO relics. That is obvious serious balance issue that needs to be adressed asap
11. Precision strike as a leader ability should go. Its mainly used only in ultrac cheezy-malicious decks based on many special cards, low-units swarms, simlas, And immune units. Whenever I See precision strike its obvious that IT wont be anything normal
12. Philippe van morlhem nerf. Its ultra toxic, if You dont have answer It can on its own lock all Youre engines. Ultra-binary
13. All cards that can mess with opponents deck or hand should go. Not only Mill but vilelfortz, scoundrel and kambi should get reworks

Edit 4.02.2023:
Skjordall Drummond - provinsion boost from 8 to 6 (premodial rage is 4 provinsion with usually the same ability)

Melitele - she should jump on her own from deck to battlefield under specific conditions, even with nerfing in other abilities to keep balance

Technical:
1. Confirmation to what specific journey You want to assign Daily Quests (weekly Quests?)
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Balance:
11. Precision strike as a leader ability should go. Its mainly used only in ultrac cheezy-malicious decks based on many special cards, low-units swarms, simlas, And immune units. Whenever I See precision strike its obvious that IT wont be anything normal

Yeah, no. What actually needs to happen is either: PS gets 2 more damage pings to be on par with other leaders in terms of points, OR Brokilon sentinels need to have 3hp.

Yeah, no. What actually needs to happen is either: PS gets 2 more damage pings to be on par with other leaders in terms of points, OR Brokilon sentinels need to have 3hp.
Sorry to say that but clearly as a SC main You are not objective at all in matters regarding Your main faction. First and foremost - You can't measure leader abilities worth only in summary points ceeling, and that is game balance 101. Your reasoning regarding that is so flawed to it's core, that It even feels a bit ankward for me that I have to explain it to as experience Player as You - but I will if I must to. So:

1: You cant put the same measure of value for boost and domage.
Domage and removals are worth more, much much more. And Precision Strike has 5 of dmg, with Separated Pings. And,moreover, separated pings worth even more than one strike with 5p domage.

2. On top of that domage Precision Strike has additional 6 points body in 3 separate units. And 3 separated bodies are -again - worth more than single one too, because they are harder to target and effectively hit, and that is why two 1points 1 armour SY defenders are best defenders in the game even if they sumaric domage resistance is 4 Points while other Defenders Is 9 to 11.

3. And on top of that all, Precision Steike offers You 2 cards deck thinning In bonus to that all. And how much value is in 2 cards thinning You can See in consecutive provinsion, power, and even adrenaline nerfs to witchers thinning trio because the were so powerfull and popular for thining ability.

So in summary Precision Strike is very powerfull ability that has everything: domage, points, and even thinnIng, so It is the last ability In game that needs any buff.

But going back to essence of My Precision Strike rant, You didn't say anything about all kinds of Ultra-toxic precision strike builds that are cancer in the game. And I remind You That those builds is the main reason why PS should go - maybe afer PS rework all those cheezy toxic malicious no-units / simlas waylay / shirru players Will abandon that gamestyle for good and I really hope for it. The game will benefit from that big time

Last edited:
Sorry to say that but clearly as a SC main You are not objective at all in matters regarding Your main faction. First and foremost - You can't measure leader abilities worth only in summary points ceeling, and that is game balance 101. Your reasoning regarding that is so flawed to it's core, that It even feels a bit ankward for me that I have to explain it to as experience Player as You - but I will if I must to. So:

1: You cant put the same measure of value for boost and domage.
Domage and removals are worth more, much much more. And Precision Strike has 5 of dmg, with Separated Pings. And,moreover, separated pings worth even more than one strike with 5p domage.

2. On top of that domage Precision Strike has additional 6 points body in 3 separate units. And 3 separated bodies are -again - worth more than single one too, because they are harder to target and effectively hit, and that is why two 1points 1 armour SY defenders are best defenders in the game even if they sumaric domage resistance is 4 Points while other Defenders Is 9 to 11.

3. And on top of that all, Precision Steike offers You 2 cards deck thinning In bonus to that all. And how much value is in 2 cards thinning You can See in consecutive provinsion, power, and even adrenaline nerfs to witchers thinning trio because the were so powerfull and popular for thining ability.

So in summary Precision Strike is very powerfull ability that has everything: domage, points, and even thinnIng, so It is the last ability In game that needs any buff.

But going back to essence of My Precision Strike rant, You didn't say anything about all kinds of Ultra-toxic precision strike builds that are cancer in the game. And I remind You That those builds is the main reason why PS should go - maybe afer PS rework all those cheezy toxic malicious no-units / simlas waylay / shirru players Will abandon that gamestyle for good and I really hope for it. The game will benefit from that big time
No only do I not claim to be objective, I will also not take anyone seriously who does. Especially while they say things like "must remove precision strike because of toxic malicious archetypes" about the game in which NG exists. Which is why my reply may have been a bit facetious. But since you're trying to turn this into a serious discussion, I can elaborate.

1. Wasn't trying to. I was comparing it to other damage leaders, such as Blood Money, Fury, Onslaught, Blaze and Blood Scent. All of them deliver more points of damage than PS. Also, guess which of these listed add the least amount of provisions to your deck?

2. On TOP of that damage, all other damage leaders have synergy with their respective archetypes. They all combo into additional points, which PS does NOT. What it does is provide up to 5 flexible points of reach to removal, which is nice, but nothing really game-breaking, AND it can line up Schirru, which doesn't really pay in the current meta, which is why (I guess...) people play Schirru with GT Harmony instead.

3. And on top of this, it does the thinning, which is antisynergetic with Schirru and often works against the addional reach, and NO, PS doesn't have "additonal 6 points body in 3 separate units." You have to ADD the sentinels into your deck, which are just putrid cards on their own and which can be and often do brick instead of getting thinned.

So in Summary: no, PS is not the last ability that needs a buff. Though two additional damage pings I originally suggested might be to much, 1 is reasonable, OR it should go to at least 15, OR sentinels should have 3 body.

And as for the "ultra-toxic" precision strike builds: PS is pretty far down the toxic ladder. The days of Madoc-No-Unit are long gone, and there's nothing toxic about Simlas/Waylay or Schirru, neither of which are even played with PS that often, not even Schirru. I get it: you ran into a PS deck that frustrated you and you felt the need to rant. I can name about a dozen decks right off the top of my head that make me feel the same way.

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: rrc
1. Wasn't trying to. I was comparing it to other damage leaders, such as Blood Money, Fury, Onslaught, Blaze and Blood Money. All of them deliver more points of damage than PS. Also, guess which of these listed add the least amount of provisions to your deck?

Wait... so You are compairing leader abilities with pure domage without any additiinal body or thinning to PS and You want the same amount of it? so You want 8 domage + 6 body so 14 points ability combined with domage and points on board plus thinning?

On TOP of that damage, all other damage leaders have synergy with their respective archetypes. They all combo into additional points, which PS does NOT.

I dont know if we are playing the same game than. PS is played currently with for example allgod and sentinels have Amazing carryover synergy , also its very easy to setup 4 points units to dostroy to get additional carryover value in sentinels.
Its helps to set up scorch or kill important engines when You have need to give additional ping.

And on top of this, it does the thinning, which is antisynergetic with Schirru and often works against the addional reach, and NO, PS doesn't have "additonal 6 points body in 3 separate units." You have to ADD the sentinels into your deck, which are just putrid cards on their own and which can be and often do brick instead of getting thinned.

Following Your reasoning Blaze of Glory doesnt have 12 points domage 18 body leader ability pointswing because You have to add Eist and Jutta into deck and use it? So what, lets boost BoG than? Well, not the right way of reasoning clearly for me. Sentinels are 4prov deck thinners on they own, and as a thinners its obvious that they can sometimes brick in hand. The same is with roach, renfris gang, skirmischers, And very other thinnng cards. Show me gwent Player who claim to never brick thinner , and I will show You a lier.
But still, even with possibility of bricking, thinners are used in almost every deck for better consistency. So to have additional unique thinning of 2 cards with leader ability instead of 1 is very very powerfull bonus

The days of Madoc-No-Unit are long gone, and there's nothing toxic about Simlas/Waylay or Schirru
Did You have pleasure to encounter PS no-unit simlas-aerodnight-scorch-tiger trap deck, with any engine deck? Or with control deck like bounties?

Last edited:
Sentinels are 4prov deck thinners on they own, and as a thinners its obvious that they can sometimes brick in hand. The same is with roach, renfris gang, skirmischers, And very other thinnng cards. Show me gwent Player who claim to never brick thinner , and I will show You a lier.
But still, even with possibility of bricking, thinners are used in almost every deck for better consistency. So to have additional unique thinning of 2 cards with leader ability instead of 1 is very very powerfull bonus
You completely ignore one absolutely critical fact: precision strike sentinel play is generally NOT beneficial thinning. Thinning has consistency value only when there are future draws to benefit from the absence of low provision cards in the deck — or at least higher probability of drawing a better card. Since full use of leader prior to the final round is usually overcommittment or desperation (unless you are playing Renfri — which is an actual problem card), a leader ability does not provide useful thinning. But two copies of Sentinels in deck that are garbage bricks if drawn is a huge issue in mulligan decisions for the final round — they are strongly anti- consistency.

Wait... so You are compairing leader abilities with pure domage without any additiinal body or thinning to PS and You want the same amount of it? so You want 8 domage + 6 body so 14 points ability combined with domage and points on board plus thinning?
I mean, so points are not good. Damage points are also not good enough to compare. We can juggle it whatever way you want. I'm comparing them on multiple levels, which you seem to only see one thing at a time. "No additional body or thinning" OK, Onslaught hit for 6 damage vs PS 5, and where PS requires 2 garbage cards and a valid deathblow to thin the deck at a bad time or brick it otherwise, Onslaught adds an obscene amount of armor to all cards, which are converted to points very easily in this deck. Fury hits for 8 damage but ignores armor, which PS does not. Blood money hits for minimum of 6, gains coins and regenerates. Blood scent hits for 9 damage and 3 body, while having a pretty ridiculous synergy with fleders. Same question again, how is it justified that PS adds the lowest amount of provisions out of all of them?
I dont know if we are playing the same game than. PS is played currently with for example allgod and sentinels have Amazing carryover synergy , also its very easy to setup 4 points units to dostroy to get additional carryover value in sentinels.
Its helps to set up scorch or kill important engines when You have need to give additional ping.
Yeah, except that has nothing to do with PS leader or its synergy with anything. Like literally ZERO to do with it. That's just Allgod playing for carryover. You can boost any card in any deck that's going to be thinned or tutored. If anything, the synergy is worse for PS, because you absolutely HAVE to use your entire leader just to cash it in, and you have to use it early to avoid bricking. It doesn't help with Scorch because scorch is an initiative card. It does help Schirru, except there isn't a meaningful PS Schirru deck at the moment, and I already mentioned the reach it adds. Again, it's nice to have that, because ST is really bad at removal, and PS is [now that they nerfed the offensive ability of GT into the ground] the only ST leader that helps with that.
Following Your reasoning Blaze of Glory doesnt have 12 points domage 18 body leader ability pointswing because You have to add Eist and Jutta into deck and use it? So what, lets boost BoG than? Well, not the right way of reasoning clearly for me. Sentinels are 4prov deck thinners on they own, and as a thinners its obvious that they can sometimes brick in hand. The same is with roach, renfris gang, skirmischers, And very other thinnng cards. Show me gwent Player who claim to never brick thinner , and I will show You a lier.
Yeah, I mean, let's compare the 30-point Blaze of Glory synergetic play with PS 11-point deathblow "nuke" and call it "reasoning." And using leader to thin is terrible, because you either use it too soon on bad targets to make sure you thin those sentinels out, or you brick in R2/3 and/or lose half of your mulligans. All of those other thinning cards you mention don't require 100% of leader charges to be wasted AND A VALID DEATHBLOW TARGET NOT TO BRICK.
Did You have pleasure to encounter PS no-unit simlas-aerodnight-scorch-tiger trap deck, with any engine deck? Or with control deck like bounties?
Can't say that I remember running into that specific build. Obviously not a meta deck and sounds kind of sketchy tbh. But like I said in my previous post, just cos you got mad at a match doesn't mean you have suddenly a valid reason to remove entire leader ability from the game. Have you tried playing with engines against enslave? Warlords? Reavers? I mean, PS isn't even on the map of toxic at this point.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
1. From my observations (which are admittedly pretty limited), that deck was very draw dependent (which makes it somewhat binary), but it was not strong enough to be top tier. And it tended to be most successful against decks that themselves were very binary — decks that had almost no proactive cards, decks that were overly dependent on a single motif, decks that relied on complex, multi-card combinations. As such, I never found it objectionable.
2. Even if this deck were objectionable, precision strike leader is a best a tiny part of the problem — that lies with Aerondight, Simlas, Eldain, and similar cards that are huge point generators with no tactical counters.

You completely ignore one absolutely critical fact: precision strike sentinel play is generally NOT beneficial thinning. Thinning has consistency value only when there are future draws to benefit from the absence of low provision cards in the deck — or at least higher probability of drawing a better card. Since full use of leader prior to the final round is usually overcommittment or desperation (unless you are playing Renfri — which is an actual problem card), a leader ability does not provide useful thinning. But two copies of Sentinels in deck that are garbage bricks if drawn is a huge issue in mulligan decisions for the final round — they are strongly anti- consistency.
Toxic PS attracts worse that is in gwent for long time and in many variations. It was shirru and/or regis long time ago with tons of special cards and immune units, than ornate censor with 1p dwarves before rework, or currently deck that I mentioned. Besides many special cards it is hard tempo aerodnight Deck - vinadian and/or scenario + carryover in R1 and leader if necesarry to ensure aeeodnight to grow and R1 win, push R2, finish short R3 with 26- 32points simlas , 15 points gord and aerodnight. And regardless of its popularity and strengh IT is ultra frustrating to play against like anything ealse in game- especially with engines

Have you tried playing with engines against enslave? Warlords? Reavers? I mean, PS isn't even on the map of toxic at this point.
Yes I played with all of them a lot and against all of them a lot too, And all of them are not so irritating as PS - except maybe reavers.
Last season I Played More than 100 games with NG imposter ard fein statuses deck, And in current season More than 100 games with SC shirru harmony so both engine - based decks.

Against SK warriors both of them was usually easy wins due to ability of playing two cards at a time (with emhyr) And thanks to scenerio that the cannot removed and shirru can blast several 6p units at once in R3

Against NG enslave 6 if You lock they helge and scorpions the rest game was easy because they didnt have any removal except leader and Skellen. -.but You could copy what the steal with imposter so IT was two-edge sword. And usually they didnt run heatvawe against Your scenario also

Reavers i play on my own that season and for example I lost recently to SC symbiosis in long round 3 because they generated much More points with they engines than my 9p/turn reavers provide

But precision strike - its different. They can kill 2 targets at once (with leader) , banish scebario, kill all engines on one move (simlas) And even immune units with scorch or forbidden ritual ... It is ultra toxic and irritating build, as all based on PS for the whole gwent history as far as I remember since hc and 19 provinsion bonus ethienne as only one leader in the game

Last edited:
Ah, OK. So you play Imposter and got irritated, lol. "They" were toxic. Yeah, no further questions.

If You read my thread in point 12 I pointed PVM as a card that needs serious nerf and its way top opressive. Nothing more is too opressive in statuses, it is quite weak deck tbh as many other engine decks even in favourable matchups. And that is why I play In NG imprisionment pointslam renfri that season. What is odd in that?

Skjordall Drummond - provinsion boost from 8 to 6 (premodial rage is 4 provinsion with usually the same ability)

Melitele - she should jump on her own from deck to battlefield under specific conditions, even with nerfing in other abilities to keep balance

Last edited:
(...)

When I play against Nilfgaard Mill, she always jumps out of my deck on the condition "the first time your opponent plays a card (that is not even Ihuarraquax)". :cry:

When I play against Nilfgaard Mill, she always jumps out of my deck on the condition "the first time your opponent plays a card (that is not even Ihuarraquax)". :cry:
What I meant for Melitele is ability similar to Affan in NG - for example when all Your leader chages were used, play/summon card from Your deck. I think that is what melitele really needs to see more play , because in current state shuffle deck works better without melitele - there is just lot much better ways to spend that 13 provinsion IMHO.

And about Mill:
the sad reality is, that not only Mill decks with they downsides are able to mess with Your deck or hand. Vigelfortz, scoundrel, compass into kambi - that are only three out of several examples of cards, that can easly cripple NR shuffle deck by milling/pulling/discsrding priestess or melitele before it can be used. Again -IMHO - all that kind of mechanics that mess with oppo hand or deck should be reworked and I wont miss them at all

the sad reality is, that not only Mill decks with they downsides are able to mess with Your deck or hand. Vigelfortz, scoundrel, compass into kambi - that are only three out of several examples of cards, that can easly cripple NR shuffle deck by milling/pulling/discsrding priestess or melitele before it can be used. Again -IMHO - all that kind of mechanics that mess with oppo hand or deck should be reworked and I wont miss them at all
And I would absolutely miss the mechanics that interfere with other's deck/hand. They provide a critical check on many of the most binary, toxic decks that are conceivable. They force players to balance high thinning with risks. They encourage players to balance points across multiple cards rather than placing all resources into one (usually almost uncounterable) overpowered card. They open new tactics -- often in cases where no other tactical answers are even possible. They enrich strategy by creating drawbacks to holding cards too long, or to sorting decks when arbitrarily convenient (in fact, I enjoy playing against deck meddling archetypes more than any other because they introduce such an array of long-term, strategic thinking). They interfere with uninteractive, solitaire type decks that are usually very boring to oppose.

I could maybe be brought on board with this idea PROVIDED the game eliminated all ways a player can mess with their own hand or deck: no tutors, no "draw a card", no hand or deck boost, no changing card order, no play or summon from deck, etc. As long as a player can alter his/her own hand/deck, it is reasonable to allow an opponent (in usually very limited and expensive ways) to manipulate it as well.

Hello community, this is new patch notes:
(FAKE, it's just a joke, not funny) :

1) skellige - no changes.
2) nilfgaard

- Isbel, now Melee instead of Ranged;
- Auckes rework:
New ability Melee: Win the round,
new ability Ranged: Win The Game

3) monsters
- Unseen Elder: now has 1 armor

4) northern reams
- reaver hunter: now works in ranged row too
- falibor - now 8 base power

5)green faction with hard English word
- dwarven unplayable card - now +1 provision +1 base power
- human buffing hand card: now 3 power instead of 4

6) syndicate
- random bronze card: now has crime tag

7) neutrals
- golden shit-ker
Now play two units, two special cards, two artifacts
- ciri Nova - now has doomed tag (this is THE best feature of this patch, we are tired of seeing ciri Nova in every second game, we think this serious nerf is gonna shi(f)t a meta to a brand new state)
- heatwave - now 21 provisions, ability changed: if your deck is netdecked, destroy all opponent cards in their side of board twice and spawn nothing for every card destroyed .

Bugs fixed:
- whenever you play against nilfgaard, sometimes you were winning (fixed)
- nilfgaard sometimes lose (fixed)
- you could select other faction than nilfgaard (fixed)

Hello community, this is new patch notes:
(FAKE, it's just a joke, not funny) :

1) skellige - no changes.
2) nilfgaard

- Isbel, now Melee instead of Ranged;
- Auckes rework:
New ability Melee: Win the round,
new ability Ranged: Win The Game

3) monsters
- Unseen Elder: now has 1 armor

4) northern reams
- reaver hunter: now works in ranged row too
- falibor - now 8 base power

5)green faction with hard English word
- dwarven unplayable card - now +1 provision +1 base power
- human buffing hand card: now 3 power instead of 4

6) syndicate
- random bronze card: now has crime tag

7) neutrals
- golden shit-ker
Now play two units, two special cards, two artifacts
- ciri Nova - now has doomed tag (this is THE best feature of this patch, we are tired of seeing ciri Nova in every second game, we think this serious nerf is gonna shi(f)t a meta to a brand new state)
- heatwave - now 21 provisions, ability changed: if your deck is netdecked, destroy all opponent cards in their side of board twice and spawn nothing for every card destroyed .

Bugs fixed:
- whenever you play against nilfgaard, sometimes you were winning (fixed)
- nilfgaard sometimes lose (fixed)
- you could select other faction than nilfgaard (fixed)
hahahahaha great suggestions!
Will the devs listen to you, or we will continue to play on average 7 out of 10 games against terrible unfair Nilfgaard? (and more and more people will leave the game)

Specific examples please
Sorry for the delayed response to a reasonable question -- I have not been feeling well. Some of the binary decks that deck manipulation helps control are the following:
  • Hyperthin (all varieties). Hyperthin, in virtually all forms, has the ability to vomit points in round 3. But because those points are buried within the deck, they are very uninteractive. Thus, the only tactical counter (other than deck manipulation) is heavy tall removal. But multiple tall removal is anti-synergistic with itself (each instance has a harder time finding a suitable target). And excessive removal results in uninteractive board states (where there is nothing to interact with). Typically, defeating hyperthin requires the strategic approach of winning round 1, bleeding out key elements of the hyperthin package in round 2 (or simply 2-0 ing if the opponent's luck is bad). But with the Mage Assassin / Deadman's tongue package for NG, or the discard package for SK, these factions also have insane tempo -- when the packages are drawn. And the opponent's play has zero impact -- matches are decided by initial draw.
  • Imperial Practitioner decks. Again, these matches are almost totally decided by the Practitioner player's draw for round 1. If they have the card they want to spawn in their deck, access to Vilgefortz: Renegade, and ability to spawn multiple Practitioners, they win. Otherwise they lose (except in cases where the opponent has massive control -- in which case the match is determined solely by match-up). Either way, player volition plays no role.
  • Viy. The value of deck manipulation here might not be obvious (merely summoning Viy from the deck usually results in the opponent immediately consuming it). But the threat of, say Ihuarraquax, pulling Viy out of the deck after the Viy player passed -- even at cost of going a couple of cards down -- gives the opponent an opportunity to push round 1 much deeper than the mere point total would suggest -- which could force the Viy player to overcommit either tutors or consumes in round 1. And, of course, actually milling Viy immediately wins the match.
  • NR deck shuffle (either Priestess or Melitele). This deck may not feel binary to its player, to to an opponent it is very much so. With no tactical method to deal with the shuffled and reshuffled cards -- cards able to generate huge point swings in round 3, the match boils down to establishing round control to have some say over strategy. And winning round one is usually either luck of the draw or match-up dependent.
  • Simlas/Elf decks. Again, Simlas is completely un-interactive -- neither his set-up nor his effect can be tactically countered. So again, matches are determined by the Simlas player drawing cards to set up the big combinations, or by the opponent playing a deck that can win round one and then bleed round 2 to separate the combinations. Unless Ihuarraquax can pull either Simlas or Alissa.
As far as decks overly dependent upon a small number of cards, there is a lot of overlap. But I would add virtually any deck that plays 12 provision or higher cards, or any of the Ciri's, or Golden Nekkar, or Invocation, or Heatwave, or .... There are well over 100 ridiculously OP cards in the game. And yes, it could be argued that Vilgefortz or Quax is very binary (depending upon what they summon -- which depends upon what the opponent didn't draw). But I would argue that they are binary only because the cards they summon are so binary. Binary cards make binary decks. By making expensive, binary cards less attractive, Vilgefortz, Quax, and the like improve the game.

change niflgard for f ks sake, all the players that surrender automatically when they see NG get bored, quit the game, and only NG are left

Imagine you are playing a game, and both players are not playing NG. in that game you get:
no more 4 prov locks
no more jan calveit hyper consistency
no more cheap removal spam, conditions to their use
no more binary engines/engine breaker (okay not always but at least its no Philippe:()

i get it. that faction struggles with making high points so it uses control cards to compensate. or wild combos.
assimilate, soldiers and "normal" tactics are fun
poisonball, hyper tactics removal and mill are disgusting to play aganist, and strangely all games are the same

its weird i have 2 NG decks that pull a consistent 70% wr aganinst NG, but i dont play them anymore because even winning doesnt feel fun, all games are the same

i really like this game such a shame, oh well

its weird i have 2 NG decks that pull a consistent 70% wr aganinst NG, but i dont play them anymore because even winning doesnt feel fun, all games are the same
sorry its more like 70% non NG and 50% ng.

Top Bottom