Cant loot the evidence

+
Ok sorry I know this is off topic but I cant start a thread until 10 posts. In playing cyberpunk on xbox series x, I'm 27 hours in and have a frustrating bug where any of the assault in progress events I kill everyone, loot all the bodies, read all shards. Then cant loot the evidence.. it's happened about 6-7 different times. I've tried using different save points also tried restarting the game or leaving the area then coming back but still can see the evidence bag but cant pick it up.. can anyone help?

Ok sorry I know this is off topic but I cant start a thread until 10 posts. In playing cyberpunk on xbox series x, I'm 27 hours in and have a frustrating bug where any of the assault in progress events I kill everyone, loot all the bodies, read all shards. Then cant loot the evidence.. it's happened about 6-7 different times. I've tried using different save points also tried restarting the game or leaving the area then coming back but still can see the evidence bag but cant pick it up.. can anyone help?
If you didn't try, clear the cache and load a save created before encountering the bug/issue. On Series X, Microsoft made it very easy to do, for good reasons, I guess (It already helped me to fix a lot of bugs in lot of games).

Top Bottom